Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Special unit Cobra

Page: 1 of 1
 Black Knight of Keno
07-26-2004, 3:51 PM
This takes place a few months after the battle of Genosis. You are a clone trooper. You may have some experience, but nopw YOU are chosen into a Special unit called Cobra(A deadly worm in the outer rims. Quick, silent and very deadly).

My char:
Calling name: Tepe
Weapons: Blaster rifle, Blaster pistol, Vibro-blade, thermal detonators and a few smoke granades
Specialized in: Stealth and Urban(Cities, towns, etc.)

Few months before
Tepe runs throught a city on Corellia, pointing his blaster rifle slightly to the ground. He looks behind him and sees two others. He is wearing a trooper armor and green stripes on his shoulders, pointing tha he's a sergeant. He gives a signal with his hand to wait there. He enters the building next to them and advanced quietly. He turned from a corner, pointing his gun at the direction he was going. He stopped as he heard some talking. He advanced again and threw himself around the corner, shooting at a man around the corner. There was two men. Both were killed. "Code blue. Building secured. Move in" Tepe said as he ran to a window to shoot some of the men fleeing. It was obvious they were some low cast bounty hunters or thieves. The droids were somewhere elsewhere. This was a minor target anyways. Only valuable in the city was the small amount of spacegas.

Today
Tepe sits down on his small bed. He's again in the normal small barracks in a space station orbiting Naboo this time. He has gotten an invitation into a special unit. Many transport have docked onto the space station as many men have been invited. The comlink on his helmet crackled and a voice started talking: "Every soldier invited into Cobra must report to the conference room immediatly. Every gear with you and all bags packed"
Tepe jumped up, took a bag from his bed and looked the other in his group. "So, I think this is a goodbye then?" he said and left.
Soon he found himself in the conference room with some other troopers
 steven
07-26-2004, 5:33 PM
My char:
Calling name: Steven
Weapons: sniper, Vibro-blade, thermal detonators and a blaster
Specialized in: Stealth and snipering

few months before:
It was a week after the battle of Genosis and a group was called out to a take down a small base in Ord Mentell. Steven just had to wait at the ford outpost and cover the team that went to place a bomb on the base. They were spotted and killed by federatino baltte droids "dam it. they've seen me" there were 5 droids, Steven shot 1 in the head and ducked behind a rock. He heard a bomb go off. Steven looked at where the droids were and saw his team mates running back. "what the... I must of imagined it"

Now
Steven was making a few tweeks to his sniper rifle when he heard the message. He entered the room "hey guys, whats up?"
 Black Knight of Keno
07-26-2004, 5:53 PM
Tepe turned a little to see the newcomer and nodded. The group was allmost ready(Many NPC's :D ) and only general Migaki, a Jedi and a Twi'lek was missing. Migaki was their leader as for now. Tepe was the highest officer in the group thought and he was assigned to take care of the rest, as he would normally do, even without the Cobra leader's order. Tepe looked around. There was a few low rank troopers, a Lieuetant, two corporals and some other ranked men. Tepe walked to steven. "Better stay alive. Your our only sniper at the moment..." Tepe said and then returned where he was standing. He analyzed everyone's data on his screen. He was intrigued of the knowledge he would have from his team-mates that they wouldn't have.
 Curt-Man
07-26-2004, 10:57 PM
My char:
Calling name: Crazy
Weapons: 2 blaster pistols,1 vibroblade, a couple frags and a couple conucssion
Specialized in: stealth and Field(jungle,forest ect.)

2 months ago:
Crazy was leading what was left of his troops out of thier hiding place in the rcoks, they came out and ambushed a squad of mercs and droids, they killed them all then moved on back towards thier main group

Today:
Crazy was sittign on his bed thinking what the cobra assignement was when he heard the message, he grabbed his bag,holstered his pistols,sheathed his vibroblade then made his way to the Conference room, he saw a sergeant talking to a sniper then moving away, Crazy stepped in and he acknowledged everyone with a nod then stood still waiting for what happens next.
 Black Knight of Keno
07-27-2004, 3:06 AM
Tepe noticed Crazy and nodded. As everyone was assembled(More can still join) the general walked in.
"Men. You are our best and most stealthy soldiers. You have survived every test and every mission with flying colours. You are now Cobra, a special unit, that will strike, and shall strike hard and quietly" the General said and looked at Tepe for a few seconds, then continued. "You seem to have a very good leader in your group. He has many titles that I will not start to count, battle victories and 95% hit accuracy on Corellia" the General muttered slowly and quielty. "Your first mission is on Endor. There's a factory facility on the moon. Your objectives are:
Main:
1. Destroy the facility
2. Destroy any ready droids"
Tepe nodded and the general left. "Ok, men,. Let's move. We have a ship waiting in hangar 10-2" Tepe said and walked out.
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-27-2004, 3:25 AM
Calling name: Zoric
Weapons: Blaster Rifle with silencer and sniper piece,two blaster pistols with silencers,Ion grenades,frag grenades,a few concussion grenades.
Specialized in: Stealth and Combat

5 months ago:

Zoric was called in to fight in the battle of geonosis and he alone went behind the enemy lines with only a detonator and a blaster.He succesfully destroyed one of the command centres and then returned to the allied lines with only a blaster shot in the arm.

Today:

Zoric was with the cobra group and which was walking to their ship.He got in and waited to go.
 Black Knight of Keno
07-27-2004, 12:35 PM
As the group got into the ship, Tepe headed straight into the cockpit where two troopers were warming up the engines. "Make it a smooth ride, boys. We don't need any negative attention from our bosses" Tepe said and the pilot and co-pilot nodded. Tepe stepped back into the room where his team was. He sat down like the others and looked around. Everyone was suited and hat their seatbelts on. "It's a go" Tepe said and the ship rose from the hangar. It slowly got out of the hangar and then blasted fast towards the space just before it jumped into hyperspace. It quite a long ride, so Tepe checked the group again.
"Captain! You seem to have quite a battle behind you. Battle of Genosis, right?" he heard a yes and continued. "You shall take Red group. Lieuetant, take the Blue group. I myself shall take the green group" Tepe said and watched the men nod. The ship jumped out of the hyperspace and started landing. Allmost immediatly, a huge laser bolt rocketed next to the ship. They had artillery down there. "Plan B taking place. Get ready for a bumpy ride" Tepe shouted and small metal pods suddenly emerged from the floor and around the chairs everyone was sitting. The ship itself started rising out of the atmosphere, but the pods dropped out and landed harshly onto the ground. The comlink was now activated and the map lit up on everyones helmet's screen. Tepe kicked the small pods door open and climbed out, drawing his blaster rifle immediatly out.
"All groups, meet me north of the ruins" Tepe said as he saw a large ruin on the map. Maybe an old building, maybe a crashed ship. It couldn't be identified as it had no real shape. Tepe started running towards the ruins, trying to evade any contact with the droids on his own
 steven
07-27-2004, 2:44 PM
"This is like degla vu all over again" He siad to himself. He headed to where the leader had tod "Ok. i think i should cover u guys as u go to plant the bomb.
 Black Knight of Keno
07-27-2004, 2:45 PM
((Green))
 Curt-Man
07-27-2004, 8:09 PM
"aye sir" Crazy kicked open the pod doors and looked around, eh heard the message and ran the long way around hoping over fallen trees and ducking under banches trying to not make one leaf move or one stick snap
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-28-2004, 5:36 AM
"Roger that.Red Group follow me".Zoric took his group around the droids and towards the ruins.They found no droids on the way there.When they came near the factory they saw about 20 droids covering the entrance."All right team we must try and get rid of these guys swiftly and quietly".Zoric took out his sniper rifle and attached the silencer.He saw his team do the same.He fired at the droid closest to him.It fell down and 2 droids came to investigate.It seemed it wasnt programed for this type of situation.His team fired away.All the droids went down and no droids came out of the base.'Ok team lets get to those ruins.Zoric lead his team around the base and found the ruins.It was a ship.Zoric ordered 1 of his troops to go and check it out.The troop ran in and signalled that it was ok.Zoric lead his troops into the ship and found supplies."Green group blue group come to the ruins immediatly.It is an old abandoned ship.There is supplies inside.Ill be waiting"Zoric spoke into his comlink.
 Black Knight of Keno
07-28-2004, 7:30 AM
((steven's post is ignored, it is too fast movement. I don't want this thread die because we go throught the thread in 10 posts))
"Red group, red group, that's a negative. Get out of the ship immediatly. I repeat, that's a negative. Get out of the ship immediatly" Tepe answered and looked his team that had joined him. They jumped behind a fallen tree as they saw droidekas and battledroids come towards the ship red group was in. "Red group, it's a trap, get out of the ship, immediatly!" Tepe shouted into the comlink and attached his scope and silencer onto his blaster rifle, as the others in his group did after him. Green group started shooting at the closest ones to the ship. "Blue group, report your location" Tepe said into the comlink as the group got shot at from a few droidekas. the group jumped up again and shot three of the droidekas down. Tepe took a thermal detonator from his belt and threw it towards the droids. After this, there was five droidekas and ten battledroids left. The group started shooting again at the droidekas.
 steven
07-28-2004, 10:58 AM
"Somthing dos't feel right sir." 5 droideka's appeared from behind the green group "It's a trap! Some one must of told the federation about this mission!"
 Black Knight of Keno
07-28-2004, 11:28 AM
"It's only one thing wrong. The one that leaked, didn't know we are heavily armed" Tepe said, took his vibro blade and jumped over two of tthe droidekas, cutting one of them's head off and shooting the rest down from the back of them before they could turn.
"And droideka's aren't too fast turning around" Tepe said, just avoidin a laser bolt. "Shoot that sucker" Tepe shouted and the team opened fire. "We need to move out before they get any other artillery here..." Tepe said, running to his team, crouched. "All teams, gain entrance to the factory before the droids kill you all. Now!" Tepe said into his comlink and made a wave with his fist that his team would follow him. Tepe threw his smoke grenade and the team ran crouched towards the factory.
 steven
07-28-2004, 11:45 AM
while there were running steven said "Sir thats not the point. The taitor may leek vital information. And for all we know the federation may have set at trap at the factory!"
 Curt-Man
07-28-2004, 11:26 PM
"blue group spread out, i'll take the middle" his group spread out and started killing the droids, Crazy holstered one pistol and took out his vibro blade, he sliced one droideka thne shot another droid in the head "alright lets get out of here as quickly and quietly as possible" Crazy and his group moved back into position and followed green and red group to the factory.
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-29-2004, 4:54 AM
"Oh damn".Zoric ran out and saw alot of fighting.He took out his blaster pistols and fired.He hit a battle droid in the head.It fell tot he ground.He told his group to move out and cover blue and green group.

OOC:

Lets have other missions.Then it will be better.
 Curt-Man
07-29-2004, 7:24 PM
(were on a mission now)
"alright men, lets stop here and make sure there are no more droids around this place, and you scan the building"
Crazy did a motion signaling 2 men to spread out and and scout, crazy also spread out and checked the area.
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-30-2004, 4:49 AM
Originally posted by Curt-Man
(were on a mission now)
"alright men, lets stop here and make sure there are no more droids around this place, and you scan the building"
Crazy did a motion signaling 2 men to spread out and and scout, crazy also spread out and checked the area.

(I meant another mission after this one).

Zoric scouted the area with the clones.He found a lone battle droid.He went up to it and blasted it.
 Curt-Man
08-03-2004, 8:51 PM
"quiet you fool! we have to be quiet, there could be alot more out there, now, follow me back to the maoin position.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-09-2004, 5:53 AM
"OK sorry"said Zoric who was putting his blaster back in its holster.Zoric went back and rejoined with the groups.
 Black Knight of Keno
08-12-2004, 3:53 PM
Tepe opened his comlink as soon as he heard the two arguing. "Crazy, Zoric, quiet down. Get a move-on. We need to move out before the droids get here. Red group, scout the Northern side for a secret entrance, something like a waste disposal pipe or something like that, Blue group cover red group's back. Green group will get the corners. Inform with hand and light signals if you find anything" Tepe said and then signaled the others of the green group to get to the two corners of the northern side of the factory
 Curt-Man
08-12-2004, 7:41 PM
"yes sire" Crazy then tunred to Zoric "no noise, now get with your group" Crazy turned and joined the rest of his group and spread out covering red group as they searched.
 jokemaster
08-12-2004, 9:14 PM
((Do you guys know that Captain and LT. are technically higher rank than Sargeant. Tepe, I recommend you change your rank to Major. ))
Calling name: Jokemaster
Weapons: Blaster rifle, Old-style Slug rifle (shotgun), Vibro-knife, thermal detonators and EMP granades
Specialized in: Assault and Demolitions. Some advanced medical training
Two Months ago:
Fought at the battle of Geonosis, and was one of the few that wasn't injured. He got 10 kills in that battle, and has since fought in many more battles. He was given his calling name because two letters in his troop number were JM and he had aquired a sense of humor rare for a clone.
Today:
After being ordered to transfer to Cobra Unit in five standard days he headed out on a routine recon mission with the rest of his squad.
He had been separated from the rest of his current unit and was headed back to base when he heard some Cobra's radio chatter. He communicated with Tepe.
"Sir, Trooper number JM-036, callsign Jokemaster requesting permission to assist you in your mission. I was ordered to be transferred over to your unit in five standard days anyway"
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-13-2004, 4:57 AM
"ok red group follow me"said Zoric as he went forward.Zoric took his group to the northen side and looked around.He attached his silencers to his blasters and looked around the corner of the base.He looked around and found an airvent big enough to crawl through.Zoric whispered into his commlink"All groups come to the northen side.There is an airvent."
 Black Knight of Keno
08-13-2004, 5:22 AM
((Thank you, joke.
EDJ, this is NOT Full Spectrum Warrior, propably Full Spectrum Warrior didn't even base in the SW-galaxy, and you just broke a straight order to give hand or light signals if you found anything. Besides, everyone was allready coming to the northern side))

"JM-036, welcome to the group. Radio silence taking place immediatly" Tepe said and ran with green group to red group. He pushed Zoric a little further from the others and closed the comlink. "You disobeyed a straight order. You shall hear from this again" he said and then got to the airvent. He ordered one of the red group to go and scout throught the airvent
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-13-2004, 7:28 AM
(I changed it)

"Sorry sir"said Zoric.Zoric told his team to crawl up the airvent.Zoirc went in first.He went through and came to the other side."No enemies in vent.I can see about 20 battle droids down there though."
 Black Knight of Keno
08-13-2004, 8:22 AM
Tepe looked as the red group went throught the air vent. 'Very good' he thought as he commanded the green group to go in. He went in as the last one. A very small platform at the other side of the vent. "Hmm... Red group, Green group give me and Zoric all your thermal detonators" Tepe whispered and leaned forwards. Tepe let out a small laught as he started throwing the detonators down to one of the groups that held ten. The other held the other ten. Tepe showed the hand signal to Green and red group to back out. Only Zoric and Tepe were left at the other side. There was destroyed battledroids everywhere. "Ok, Zoric. Take Green group under your control for a while. Get throught those ventilation shafts and regroup at the cross section" Tepe said and looked Zoric. He layed his hand on Zoric's shoulder. "Make me proud. We shall meet again shortly, now go. Send JM-036 down here. I shall find him down there" Tepe said and jumped down from the platform and behind a few crates. Tepe put his blaster onto his back and watched as a dark suited man walked throught a large metal door with two droidekas. Tepe drew his blaster again and jumped up behind the crates and shot the droidekas from a small hole. He then put his blaster onto his back and walked out from behind of the crates.
 Curt-Man
08-14-2004, 7:53 PM
Crazy tightened his group around the shaft as more and more commandos went through, he then signaled for his group to move through as well. when everyone had gone through crazy looked around the crawled on through.
 jokemaster
08-14-2004, 9:01 PM
Two loud blasts were heard in the room next to Zordic's. The doors opened and Jokemaster walked in holding the slug-rifle. Behind him, two dead battledroids could be seen.
 Curt-Man
08-14-2004, 10:50 PM
Crazy dropped out of the vent after his group did, and he saw Jokemaster coming in, he smiled, even though he knew no one could see it, then he signaled for eveyone to follow, and quietly, using hand signals Crazy told them he heard balster shots in this direction, they sneaked along in Tepe's direction.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-14-2004, 11:14 PM
Zoric told red and green to go out of the vent.Zoric and red and green group followed Crazy's group to Tepe's position aswell.
 jokemaster
08-15-2004, 12:39 AM
Jokemaster silently followed the rest of them to Tepe's position.
 Black Knight of Keno
08-15-2004, 7:00 AM
((What I saw there, seemed like you disobeyed an order and dropped down to where Tepe was... As I said to Zoric:
"Ok, Zoric. Take Green group under your control for a while. Get throught those ventilation shafts and regroup at the cross section"))
 Curt-Man
08-16-2004, 3:13 PM
(i took control of blue group, so i have no fault in what i did, it was zoric's fault, not mine)
 Black Knight of Keno
08-16-2004, 3:25 PM
Originally posted by Curt-Man
Crazy dropped out of the vent after his group did, and he saw Jokemaster coming in, he smiled, even though he knew no one could see it, then he signaled for eveyone to follow, and quietly, using hand signals Crazy told them he heard balster shots in this direction, they sneaked along in Tepe's direction.
Hmm. If you see, I dropped out of the vent, so you would've dropped to my position. You should have gone throught the ventilation shafts, not drop out...
 jokemaster
08-16-2004, 3:32 PM
With hand signals, Jokemaster asked for orders.
 Curt-Man
08-16-2004, 8:50 PM
(who said i dropped out at your location?)
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-17-2004, 5:05 AM
(Yeah we all dropped close to Tepe's location)
 Black Knight of Keno
08-17-2004, 9:21 AM
((As you can see, Tepe said to go throught the shafts and into the cross section, not drop out of the vent...))
 Curt-Man
08-17-2004, 7:58 PM
(so you wanted us to just chill in the vent while you go around and get yourself into trouble?)
Page: 1 of 1