Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Faultering of the Sith

Page: 1 of 5
 Jin Phoenix
07-26-2004, 1:51 AM
This story takes place after the Light Side ending with a few key differences taking place on the Star Forge.

-On the Star forge Revan fought through scours of Jedi until he fought his Lover, Bastilla Shan. There fierce battle raged inside the command deck of the Star Forge and Revan was the victor. He convinced her to come back to the light through his will and his entire devotion to her. He then went on to face Darth Malak and though he tried to save him it was to know avail and Revan was forced to kill Malak. As the Revan caught up with Bastilla the Republic fleet had destroyed the stabilizer tower and the Star Forge was falling to the Star which powered it. The moment before they were out three powerful Dark Jedi destroyed the exit and trapped them inside to die as the Star Forge fell.-

-Although the rest of the Ebon Hawk crew were known as heros Revan and Bastilla's story was whispered how two lovers had killed the Sith lord, how the conqueror became the savior and this was spoken on the lips of all.-

-Carth Onasi was made an Admiral in the Republic Fleet alongside Dodonna which he had a breif love affair with but was quickly interupted and ceased.-

-Canderous Ordo and HK-47 togerther went off on their own to the unknown reaches of the galaxy and from the reports were out cleaning up the patheticness that Canderouses own species had become.-

-Wise old Jolee Bindo was raised to the level of Jedi Master and became a leading member in the Council which rebuilt an Enclave on the world of Coruscant.-

-Juhani took on an apprentice by the name of Ledu who was also a Cathar and tryed to show him how to control his instinctive nature and stay at peace with the force.-

-Mission Vao and Zaalbar went with T3-M4 back to Kashykk (sp) were Zaalbar became cheiftan of the wookies and Mission lived with him in piece for the while.-

-Seven years after the Destruction of the Star Forge all had been quiet for the time but now a Darker Shadow than even that of Revan's was entering the void that had been left. Sith Lords from all across the Galaxy were culminating under one man whos name was whispered among the ranks but never spoken. Darth Zhen was the name whispered. He was cruel and ruthless yet brilliant as his Mask which was synonamysly skull like which brought only death to those of which who questioned it.-

-This is the story thus far-

Name: Unknown
Aka: Darth Zhen
Affiliation:Sith
Apperence: A long black cloak and skull like mask with the hood of the cloak over his head.
Bio:Unavailiable

Darth Zhen stood inside the tomb of the ancient Sith sorceror Naga Sadow and bowed to the tomb. He looked to the dissabbled star map and then slowly opened the Sarcophagus dusk flying up in his face. He reached his hand down into the tomb and picked up two lightsabers. One was the ceremonial Sith Lightsaber which was used before the Sith Enclave was decimated by Revan. The other was a double bladed lightsaber with was very elegant and handcrafted and pulsing with dark power. He ignighted it and it sounded eerie and deadly and on the blade was a name. This name was...Exar Kun.

Darth zhen deactivated this saber and cliped booth of them on his belf inside his cloak and slowly walked out of the tomb.
 LukeKatarn
07-26-2004, 10:17 AM
Can we be main chars?
 Jin Phoenix
07-26-2004, 12:03 PM
(Well of course I mean I am using mr White mask guy so ya)
 LukeKatarn
07-26-2004, 5:28 PM
((Cool))
Name: Carth Onasi
Aka: The Raiding Comet or TRA.
Affiliation: republic/Jedi
Rank Generel in Republic/ Jedi Apprentice
Appearence: The same old Onasi that we all now exept his face has a few scars and he wears a diffrent jacket.
Bio: After Malak was defeated Carth was premoted but, in his spare time he trained to be a jedi.

Carth stood on the ship "The Delta V". Delta V was an Endar Spire like ship that he was in command of. They were being attacked by a Sith SHip right above Korriban. "Why did the Republic order our weapons from Korriban?" Carth said. They were takeing heavy damage and the ship was crubleing. Carth sent a message to the ships com messenger to relay a message through the ship saying "The Sith are boarding us. All troops get to the secape pods." Then the person said "The sith are boarding us get to the escape po..." He was dead. Carth ran to his ship in the hanger called the "Comet Star" and launched. But, after launching his ship recieved damage and he was forced to land. He landed somewhere unknown on Korriban. HE needed to find the closest coleny and get the stuff he needs to repair his ship.
 Jin Phoenix
07-26-2004, 9:31 PM
Darth Zhen walked back into what use to be the Sith academy and walked to the center chamber. There he called to him three Dark Jedi into his council. All three wore the armor of the Sucide Sith'swho stopped Revan and Bastilla from escaping. They walked up to him and bowed low.

"My warriors. You three are the most powerful of the Dark Jedi order and are well on your way to joining the Sith ranks. I have an assaignment for you. I'm sure you all felt the disstubance coming from space. A republic star cruiser was shot down only hours ago. I have heard reports that the Republic Admiral Carth Onasi was on this ship. Your mission is to bring him to me...Alive."

The three bow to him and fly out of the former academy on Sith swoop bikes all customized for the Sith to use with the dark side of the force.

"The last piece of the puzzle."
 Blessиd Sith
07-27-2004, 2:43 AM
(((Ohhh!! I wanna join in!! As Nalaen ^_^ So um, as a Sith and all, where would I be jumping in here eh? Gimme a bit of direction so I don't get lost and end up in the wrong sector O_O)))
 steven
07-27-2004, 2:39 PM
(can i be Revan??"
 Jin Phoenix
07-27-2004, 4:16 PM
:sweat: revan is dead...

Well you could always jump in as an apprentice to zhen
 steven
07-28-2004, 4:39 AM
(cool)

Name: Steven
aka:Darth Solidus
Apperence: looks like Darth Bandon (pic 1)
Bio: After Revan killed his brother Bandon, Steven seeked revenge on the jedi. So at the age of 18 he joined the sith and Zhen's apprentice.

(pic1)
http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotor/enemies/images/darthbandon1.jpg)

Solidus entered the Torture Room, well the remains of it "shame, looks like Revan destroyed the Torture Room.
 kome566
07-28-2004, 12:30 PM
(heheheh first time doing this but o well ill give it a shot)

Name: Kolias Ronin
Appearance:A modded Sith armor he got from one of his targets
Bio:Kolias has worked with both Republic and the Sith,doing jobs at the highest bitter.After the Star Forge was destroyed,Kolias thought his mercenary days were over,and retired.He now hopes that one day...he will get to blast someone with his blaster rifle soon.

Kolias sat where he usually sat in the Cantina,next to the prospective Sith trying to enter the Academy.He wondered how it would be having a mercenary as a Dark Jedi.Wonderous thoughts were thrown into his mind as he pictured destroying his target with a lightsaber.
"Hey Kolias! You think I would be an excellent Sith?",Asked one of the prospective's.
"I dont know . .you never were too harsh to someone . . was always a softie."Kolias replied back.
"Hey I can be mean if I want to be mean!"The Prospective pushes Kolias to the floor and pulls out his viroblade.
Kolias,who was somewhat angry,yet happy that he did that.He always wanted to kill a Sith in training.He pulled out his rifle and fired 5 rounds before the Prospective closed in on him.The prospective had fallen.
Kolias grinned as his weak enemy fell to the ground before him.
"Anyone of you Sith want some?!" The spectators were silent,all but staring eyes at this maniac.
The other prospectives rushed off to the Academy,telling what they had seen and what he had done.Kolias decided to hang low for a while.....and that he did.
 Blessиd Sith
07-28-2004, 4:05 PM
(((If Revan is dead, that means this is after the other RP, right? Or is it independant of it? Doesn't matter, I suppose, either way Nalaen has gone further and developed . . . so you spoke about there being three Suicide Sith guys . . . could she be an Assassin Sith? Like a hidden Hand of the new Dark Lord, or not even someone that high up, but you know, a person that gets sent out on missions to kill people ^_^ I'll jump in if no one has any problems with that.)))
 kome566
07-28-2004, 4:11 PM
(Are you talking about a loyal *hitman* like char?)
 Blessиd Sith
07-28-2004, 4:35 PM
(((Er, I guess. I never thought of that. I thought in TSL there were different classes and Assassins were one of them? Anyhoo, before she gets the fleet she's always wanted to lead to crush the enemies of the Sith ^_^ she's gotta have some sort of military job, right O_O So why not have fun as an assassin and later be awarded with what she wants n_n)))
 kome566
07-28-2004, 4:52 PM
(:confused: i wouldnt have a problem with it...but thats IF she can get what she wants :D ;) )
 kome566
07-28-2004, 4:53 PM
(Is anyone fina pick up or shall I? :mad: )
 Jin Phoenix
07-28-2004, 6:04 PM
(It is independent, the suicide sith refers to the three sith you fought if you were dark side they srtopped revan and bastilla from escaping in this story. Its up to you I dont have any problem with it.)

Zhen felt the prospect fall and walked to the room where he had been and sensed the man hiding nearby. Zhen lifted his hand and as he did the man was lifted as well and was pulled to Zhen...

"What do we have here?" Zhen looked the man over and took out his blaster and examined it. "A mercenary...I see, Interesting. Do you have a name...Merc?"

Zhen looked him over a few times but kept him in the air.
 kome566
07-28-2004, 6:26 PM
(What ? ?? :confused: :confused: Well anyway)

Kolias was not surprised when he was found...but he did not give in.

"Kill me if you desire Sith..I was merely amusing myself with one of your prospectives . . . "Kolias said calmy.

"My name..I will not tell until you release me...which I strongly know you wont!"Kolias said with anger.He was worried deep down...could his life be ended before he could do something grand one last time ?
 steven
07-29-2004, 4:52 AM
Steven walked over to where his master and the merc was. "Master, i sence alot of anger in this 1"
 Blessиd Sith
07-29-2004, 1:37 PM
(((Okay, Nalaen is an Assassin Sith ^_^)))

Standing back, leaning against a wall, Nalaen watched the Dark Lord, some hopeful and a suckup. She sighed and lifted her cowl up over her head, shadowing her tattooed features, her slight smirk the only thing visible. Walking over, head bowed in respect, she glanced over at the merc.

"He has backbone, my Lord," she said smoothly, turning her face to the new Dark Lord, "but also seems to have a death wish." She smiled sweetly, fingers dipping deftly into her robes. "I can take care of that, if you so desire." She was half-joking, but always ready for the kill. Though she had admired him standing up for what he did instead of sulking, he then turned her sour with his defiance in answering the Lord's second question.
 steven
07-29-2004, 2:19 PM
"Who rattled your cage?" said steven
 Jin Phoenix
07-29-2004, 3:57 PM
Zhen turned his head towards Nalean and under the mask smiled

"That will not be nessacary Nalean but I do appreciate the offer." He looks him over and then throws him into the wall so hard he is left inside an imprint of his body. "I want to have some fun with this one." He again looked at Nalean and smiled once again. "In an hour Nalean, meet me at the alter outside on the edge of the academy, that will be all." He looked at Steven "I dont suggest angering her or she may rip out your throat." He turned back to the merc. "Well now lets have some fun."

He held him in place in the indent and reached in his robe for the ceremonial Sith lightsaber and ignighted it. He moved close and slowly cut his arm with shallow cuts and did this all over his body each cut getting slightly deeper

"Are you ready to talk mercenary?"
 steven
07-29-2004, 4:05 PM
"Great. your going to get a world of information from this scum" then steven had an idea "Master lets give him a bounty. We can offer his life in return"
 Blessиd Sith
07-29-2004, 4:14 PM
She bows gracefully to her Lord, sensing the smile. In turn, it makes her smile in the shadows of her cowl. "But of course my Lord." Then there's a flush of pride when her talents are spoken of by Darth Zhen in a threat. Ah, to be feared, and to be appreciated.

"Then I shall leave you, my Lord," she glowered from under her hood at the other two, "and wait for you." Turning, she swept off, her robes billowing slightly, then gathering back up against her in a practised elegance. She moved as a liquid shadow, darker than the darkest recesses, black on black, Force burning brightly with passion within her. She slipped through the academy, heading to the altar where she would meditate until her Lord arrived.
 Jin Phoenix
07-29-2004, 6:14 PM
Zhen looked from Steven to the mercenary. He cut the Merc a few more times.

"Tell me your name...and I will take Steven's idea into consideration."
 kome566
07-29-2004, 10:36 PM
Kolias stood his ground,but it ended shortly.He knew this Sith wasnt joking around... "I should'nt cave in!! Not even to a Sith!!!" Battling conflicts in his mind what he should do as the Dark Lord still marking his body with his lightsaber. "If you want to survive tell him your name!!!" "Dont give in!!!"

"...... Kolias....Kolias Ronin..."

He was embarressed that he had gave in . .but he could after all been the greastest choice to bring him back into his hunting days . .
 Jin Phoenix
07-29-2004, 10:42 PM
Darth Zhen smiled behind the mask and dropped him to the ground. "Now was that so hard. Well then Kolias I do believe that you could be useful to me. You are strong and a good shot. There is a mandolorian named Canderous Ordo. Find him and bring him and his droid to me...alive"

He dismisses Kolias from his presence and sends steven to get him a ship.
 kome566
07-29-2004, 10:58 PM
Kolias went to a store to stock up. "It's showtime" He thought.After getting a few medpacs and some grenades he prepared himself.He knew of Canderous and his droid, HK-47.Word had reached his ears that he was destroying his own race (Right?) He thought he was crazy for such.
He went to the docking bay and saw his ship.It had been a while since stepped into a ship.It felt refreshing for him and it felt like he was in his prime hunting days.
The pilot asked him "Are you ready?"
He looked at his equipment,satisfied and nodded.The pilot turned on the engines and took off.Kolias did not know where he would go,or how tough his target will be.What he did know was: This is gonna be fun.
 steven
07-30-2004, 6:11 AM
"Master, i was wondering, y do u were a mask?"asked Steven "What do you have to hide?"
 LukeKatarn
07-30-2004, 5:35 PM
Carth was approaching Dreshade. He just saw a ship fly off. "Well at least I know that this coleny is still active. The only thing is, the Sith will detect me. I need somehow to mask myself but, how?" He decided that he could handle a few Sith if he had to fight them. He entered the coleny and found a few Sith at the main entrence. They sensed him and started attacking. Carth pulled out a blaster and started fireing upon them. They clocked with their sabers. Then Carth drew his sbaer and hit 1 knocking him out. Then th other Sith fled seeing how strong the Jedi was. Carth put away his yellow glowing saber and continued through the coleny untill he found 3 Sith. Somehow he knew that Revan had fought them. Cartth drew his saber and readied himself for a fight.
 Jin Phoenix
07-30-2004, 9:23 PM
Zhen looked back at Steven and grinned under the mask.
"I have nothing to fear or hide it just adds to the ambiance."
He lifted his hand and Steven is lifted up and then he throws him into the wall and walks up to him.
"And if you wish to live longer you will learn not to question your master."
He throws him down and walks outside opening the doors into the alter.

The three Sith stood infront of him and the middle Sith who was wearing white and black armor robes spoke. "Carth Onasi we have bneen looking for you. Our predicesors killed that fool Revan and now we shall take you to our master now ready yourself."
The three Jedi each ignight lightsabers. The middle ignights two red sabers, the blue Sith ignights a single and the red Sith ignighted a double bladed saber.
 kome566
07-30-2004, 10:13 PM
After what seemed to be a lifetime,the ship landed on an abadoned docking bay.Kolias was puzzled about this.

"Where are we?"He asked the pilot.
"I followed the coordinates to here...I guess you gotta set on foot to track them down."The pilot said unsurely.

Kolias got off the ship,walking around to scout the area around the docking bay.He than saw a Duros walk out of a door,followed by Mandalorians with blaster rifles.It looked like they were going to question the Duros by the way the Mandalorians were pushing him to walk faster.

"Hurry up you alien scum"One of the Mandalorians said.
"I walk the pace that i want to walk." The Duros said selfishly
"I've had enough of your attitude..Step back guys!!" He fired 4 rounds,1 hitting his left shoulder,2 in his chest,and 1 in his head.

Kolias walked over to where the dead Duros was,blaster rifle in hand.The Mandalorian scanned him and suddenly realized who he was.

"Kolias I presume?We've been expecting you."A mandalorian said.
"Do you know where Canderous and his droid his?"Kolias asked who seemed to be the leader of the squad.
"Yes..he's been giving us trouble...I am Felias,squad leader of few who have survived their wrath's.There are a few squads,but most wont survive the night.." Felias said with worry.
Kolias understood now why Revan kept them.They were the perfect killing combo.And he was sent alone to capture them.He didn't know how,but he knew he would need assistance.
"You say you've been waiting for me Felias?"Kolias asked him
"Yes...Lord Zhen told us you would be coming..do you represent him?"Felias asked.
"Well...yes I guess."
"Then we are under you're command.."Felias bows before Kolias and so do his followers.Kolias knew this was what he needed...and he would need the rest of the squads to follow him.
"You may rise Felias."Kolias said politely.
The Mandalorians got up."Where to master?""We need to bolster our forces...just me and you guys wont be enough if two people can wipe out a whole Mandolorian squad.We need to unite to bring them down...alive.Felias..do you know where the others are?"
Felias nodded and put the coordinates in Kolias's datapad."It'll be a long way...since they are very distant apart from each other.." "Then Let us waste no time...Move Out Boys!!"They got into a box formation,Kolias and Felias within it,and they marched off...to find the Squad of Nobu.
 steven
07-31-2004, 4:34 AM
"Carth is mine. He'll pay for what he did to Bandon." Stevens angry starts to get the better of him again "I'll cut his big empty head like how revan did to my brother. But before that i'll blast him he did to bandon. He shall pay!
 kome566
07-31-2004, 12:53 PM
Days past and the group had grown tiresome."We will rest right here."said Kolias.The Mandolorians sighed with relief when he said that."Get some fire over here"Felias yelled at two mandolorians.

It had been a peaceful rest until night came.Felias heard gunfire coming over where Nobu's squad was at."They're being attacked again.." "Come! We must aid them!We might even catch Canderous in the process."Kolias yelled and rallied his soldiers to where Nobu's encampment was at.

It took a while to get to where Nobu was at.When they finally came half of his squad was on the ground with holes in their armor."Fall back men!!" Nobu said.The Mandolorians gathered their stuff and tried to run off.Some didn't make it for the droid's perfect targeting system. "Men!! Supressing fire!!"Kolias shouted at his troops.The troops crouched and started firing everywhere.Canderous and his droid retreated into the shadows."Nobu,are you ok?"Felias asked him."I'm ok . . .but most of my followers arn't..."Nobu glanced over the battlefield,scanning his dead followers."Kolias here has come to represent Lord Zhen..he has been sent to capture those two."Felias said with pride.Nobu bowed before him and stood back up.
"It is honor to meet you in person Kolias..I've heard of your many exploits and killings...with no doubt you'll capture those two.."Nobu said.
"In order for me to do that...I need all the help I can get.That's where you and the other squads come in.We need to unite the other Mandolorian squads under the flag of Lord Zhen."Kolias said.Nobu understood what he was talking about."There's another squad a few miles west from here,the leader's name is Jaggy." "Then lets get going."Kolias said.

(I'll make this short :D)

They walked and walked talking to the squads and convincing them to join them.Now five Mandolorian squads unite under Lord Zhen.
"Remember...Lord Zhen wants him...alive.."Kolias said.
They marched to where was supposidly their hideout,a large abandoned cave,which looks like it used to harbor a krayt dragon.
"Careful men...they could be anywhere."Felias said.The Mandolorians gripped their weapons harder when he said that.Kolias could tell they were afraid,going up against two of the most deadly killers in the galaxy.Soon after they met Canderous and his trusty killer droid.
"I dont want to hurt you Canderous...I'm here to bring you to Lord Zhen alive.."Kolias said politely."Don't resist..."
"Never!!!We only offer our alligence only to Lord Revan!!If you want to take us in,you'll take us dead!!"Canderous said angrily and fired his heavy repeater blaster rifle.The droid followed his lead and started shooting as well.The Mandolorians took cover and activated their stun rounds and started firing.
"Die you dirty meatbags!!!"The droid said while killing one Mandolorians.After half of Kolias's soldiers were killed he decided to be bold.Kolias charged at Canderous bringing him down.He pulled out a stun baton stick and stabbed him in his neck.
"Argh . .. ugh......."Canderous fell unconcious.
"Statement:I am going to kill you for killing Canderous Ordo."The droid said calmly.
"Throw your ion grenades now!!"Kolias shouted as multiple ion grenades exploded around the droid.The droid was going crazy.
"Bring the statis cells in!!"Jaggy said.Some Duros came into vision holding two statis cells.The team dragged the droid and Canderous into the cells and activated its shields so they couldn't escape.
"Lets get going . . the sooner we get back to my master .. the better."Kolias said unsurely.They went back to the ship and they flew back to Korriban.Kolias and the squad leaders went directly to Lord Zhen.
"I have done what you have told me to my Lord.."Kolias said humblely.He ordered the Duros to bring the occupied statis cells to be placed in front of Lord Zhen.
"Are you satisfied?"Kolias asked.
 Blessиd Sith
07-31-2004, 1:50 PM
(((K, all i have to say is WTF is going on?!?!?! I'm stuck somewhere else so should I come back and jump in or what?! I mean, this is . . . *gestures vaguely* Yeah . . . help!! >_<)))
 kome566
07-31-2004, 3:06 PM
(:confused: I just came back from my little own rp journey :D I dunno its up to you i guess...come join me :D )
 LukeKatarn
07-31-2004, 3:27 PM
"Oh great just what I need. 3 Sith who were sent by some mighty sith lord to kill me and another Sith who wants revenge on me for killing that Bandon fellow when it was Revan who did it. Just my luck..." carth dodges a swing then counters but, it was blocked. Another sith came behind him and another 1 went to another side. There was only one side that was free but, it was into the cantina which was where the other Sith who wanted to kill him was.
 Blessиd Sith
07-31-2004, 3:37 PM
(((Well, I'm meditating outside, waiting for Darth Zhen. Then suddenly all this stuff started happening in the academy, but I'm waiting outside like a good girl O_O so should I come back in and help or should I just wait for the Dark Lord as instructed?)))
 Jin Phoenix
07-31-2004, 5:16 PM
Zhen walked into the alter and sat down infront of Nalean and lit three candles between them each was tall and black. He looked at her through the mask and smiled slightly.

"Nalean I trust your mission on Manaan was successful."

He spoke to her softly.
 Blessиd Sith
07-31-2004, 7:14 PM
Her head stayed bowed for a moment; she could feel the heat of the candles, the air around the altar so much cooler by the surprising warmth the tiny flickering flames were able to throw off. Head lifting up, she could feel the Dark Lord's eyes on her. After a moment, she gave him a small, satisfied smile.

"My Lord," she said on a murmur, "have I ever let you, or the Sith, down? Manaan was perfection." Her eyes glinted, the candles on the altar reflecting literal fire in them. "What I would give, my Lord, to hack up those slimy Selkath and see if walking fish taste any different from those that swim." A wicked grin alighted her face as her head cocked.

Liesurely she took in the mask, the black robes; he was so many contradictions. Beautiful but horrifically frightening, simple yet so complex. An enigma, as she supposed was best for the Dark Lord of the Sith. Especially with the current history. So much turmoil: to have others predict your moves or your very personality was folly, a dangerous thing. Her loyalty was sound though: she knew her place.

"Is there anything else my Lord wishes? Or do you have more questions about Manaan?" She dipped her head in respect. "I live to serve."
 Writer
08-01-2004, 12:32 AM
Name: Kira
Aka: N/A
Rank: (Are there Sith Knights? Forgive me for not knowing Sith ranks)
Appearance: Kira's eyes are pale blue-grey. Her hair is shoulder length and deep red. Both lightsabers are wrapped in black leather and the blades are crimson red. From neck to foot, she is completely wrapped in black, down to black gloves and black boots.
Bio: Kira grew up on the streets. She dispised the Jedi, merely because they paid no attention to her. At a young age, she was taken and trained by the Sith. Her knowledge and power grew quickly. Now, at 29 years of age, Kira is not a Sith you'd want as your enemy.

Kira walked the streets with a smirk. The only attention she got was the occasional glance. These people knew not to stare. They knew what happened if they did. Above all, they wanted to avoid any encounters with her.

As she walked, she glanced around. Her pace slowed slightly as she noticed Darth Zhen seated at an alter with another. Kira's smirk softened into a smile as she realized that another mission had been completed successfully. Zhen would not be sitting so still if it had failed. Kira's smile faded. She had learned that the hard way.

Her hand went subconsciously to the scar on the back of her neck. Zhen had not killed her. She was too important for that, but her lesson was learned. Do not return from a mission until it is complete.

Kira's smirk returned and she continued walking.
 steven
08-01-2004, 4:57 AM
Steven pushes Carth against a wall. "This is for Bandon!" Steven threw a knife at Carths head
 LukeKatarn
08-01-2004, 9:49 AM
Carth dodged it but, the knife gave him a clean swipe on the cheek. Cart felt the blood. Gripping his hand on his cheek he used heal to heal the scar. Then Carth jumped over to Steven. "Do you want to try that again, Sith?" Carth kicked Steven. Then he left the Cantina and ran for a little shop that was recently set up. Upon arrival he force pursuaded the shop owner to give him the parts for free ((BAD CARTH BAD CARTH ;D!!!!!!!!!)). The man did so and Carth returned to his ship in the wilderness. He starts repairs and hopes that the Sith don't find him out there.
 Jin Phoenix
08-01-2004, 12:48 PM
(It's ok well call them knights till I can find a better name lol.)

Zhen smiled beneith his mask Nalean had always been one of his best students and he believed it was time for her to take her abilities to the next level.

Zhen hovered a kettle of tea over and poured a cup for them and then set it down and looked up at her.

"Nalean you have been in this enclave for a long while now and always have you been one of the best I have ever seen. Through the ranks of the Dark Jedi your name is spoken and feared. Now I have an offer for you. Would you take it if I told you I am willing to make you a Sith warrior. Above all the Dark Jedi you are the best and I would like you to become one of the Elites."
 steven
08-01-2004, 2:39 PM
"Your not getting away sith." Steven ran after Carth and catches up with him. "Do u know how old i was when i saw You, revan and some other scum kill Bandon? u can understand why i'm twisted cant u?"
 Blessиd Sith
08-01-2004, 4:14 PM
(((*SCREAMS* I LOST MY WHOLE EFFING *LONG* POST >_< I don't even know what to do to express *twitches a few times* my effing *twitches* anger >_<

I think last time I said that whenever I wrote, that I always had Sith Warrior = Jedi Knight. It's not canon-something I guess, but meh, it'll do right?

Oh, and this as a much more upset feel to it than my original post because I'm pretty angry ><

Did it a third time: luckily i cut and pasted. And steven, are you TRYING to be turned back to the lightside?)))

Nalaen's hands gripped the tea, her eyes wide in stunned silence. She knew she didn't look like the composed, cool Sith Assassin she usually was, but this news was big. It was just a hope that her Lord would forgive her shocked look and her quiet thinking. A Warrior? But what brought this on? Her senses started to get a bit worried and bring her down from the elation she had just felt. Was she not good enough as an Assassin? Was she to just be another Warrior, one of many, instead of her specialised skills? Had he been displeased? But no, he had complimented her and he treated it like a promotion. Why then, did it have the connotation of a demotion?

It was just at that moment, no less, that she felt the patronising airs of a fellow Sith. Oh great, more competition? Was this why the Dark Lord was removing her from her semi-special spot of lone Assassin to run-of-the-mill Warrior? Had he found someone better? Reaching out, she tried to get a sense of this fellow Sith. Would they be competition or an ally? This job shift was starting to leave a bitter taste in her mouth. No longer would she be someone with a certain talent, the only person to do a special job. It had always made her feel good, being above everyone as she was the one the important people went to when they needed something done. Now she was one of many, to be glanced over and sent out as a nothing.

Her head hung slightly as she took a sip of the tea. It helped cleanse her out, but her mind was still filled with hurt thoughts.

"Is there a reason, my Lord?" she asked, sounding near tears. "Have I done something to displease you? I mean, I am ever greatful for your compliments and for your thoughts, but . . . Forgive me, my Lord, but it seems that this is a demotion. That you're putting me down with the normal Sith, that I am no longer . . . special." She went red then. "Forgive me again, my Lord, I mean no disrespect and I mean not to be self-centred: my focus is as it has always been, for the Sith. But . . . I don't quite understand. I've never quite known the Sith heirarchy: I've always been on the fringes doing what I do best, since I was a young child. I-I do not mean to burden you or have you speak to me longer than you would have wished to, but what is my job now? If I'm a Warrior, what does that entail?" Biting her lip, she lifted the tea to her mouth. She took a few gulps, trying desperately to calm herself, unaccustomed to change. What if he was slowly weeding her out for someone better? But wouldn't he just kill her outright?

No, she had heard his words, she had skills. He could still take advantage of those while getting rid of her. Mind settling back to that other Sith, her eyes blazed with hatred and anger. Were they a friend or a foe? Were they the cause for this? What if she was actually overreacting and becoming a Warrior was the next step to her dream, to her desire. After all, he didn't say she was at the bottom of the heap. But was she still special, or was she just like everyone else? That made her scared, for she had always been treated differently; now, to have that change, to be one and the same as everyone else. Ignored by the students, by the instructors, always paid attention to by the best of the masters, the military leaders, the Dark Lords. For she had been raised by her people to serve them directly one day. But to suddenly be stripped of what her people were, to be a normal Sith like some normal human from another planet? Normal, the same, mediocre. That was scary and unnerving.

Not only did she have to face this change in career, but she would have to speak to this other Sith . . . Friend or foe?

A sick smile twisted on her lips as the cup of tea lowered, black thoughts leaving her for the moment. For their sake, a friend. For everyone knew what she did to her foes.
 Jin Phoenix
08-01-2004, 7:36 PM
He looked through his mask reading her thoughts carefully and sipped his tea and calmly spoke to her

"Nalean you have misunderstood me and that is reasonable. Many warriors in this enclave and in the galaxy alike believe at a certain point you just become a Sith, this however is not the case...not with me anyway. You see to become a Sith and not just work for us you must undergo training, trials and finally an ancient ceremony. When I say warrior I do not mean one of the rest you ay still take and keep your post as an assasin if you wish, however many more choices will be open to you."

He said this then lifted the tea off the ground to his mouth and sipped then set it back down.

"At this point in time under the Lords and myself you are a Dark Jedi working for us however for you in a month you could become one of us if you accept. The power of the universe will be harnessed in the palm of your hand. No Nalean you will not be a part of the crowd, you will control it."
 Blessиd Sith
08-01-2004, 8:11 PM
Her eyes lit up at the Dark Lord's words, her heart beating faster with joy. She felt uplifted, free, wonderful.

"Oh my Lord," she said breathlessly, her eyes once again wide, "I, I thank you. I . . . I have always followed the ways of the Sith, was born a Sith, and I have always just been waiting . . . waiting for this day!" Tears nearly welled up in her eyes as emotion overcame her. This was the most glorious of days: she would join the ranks of the best, she would be a TRUE Sith. Not just training, not just a student, but A SITH.

She trembled with eagerness, happy beyond anything she had felt before. She had undergone training since she had literally taken her first step. That's when the bo had been shoved in her hands, that's when the training to become a hunter began. Her people were Sith of themselves, like a private academy, to always serve the the Dark Lord, his secret force.

And to be here. To take the final steps to be one of his own Sith. Her life had been trials and training for this. Also, her life had been filled with ceremony. She knew that this would be no problem for her, she would go forth into it with the eagerness only a youth could have.

"My Lord, I look forward to every step that will make me your Warrior. And yes, I would very much like to also keep my post as Assassin, if that is permitted." She grinned brilliantly then and downed the rest of her cooling tea, feeling pride and glory flowing through her. Her people would be proud.
 kome566
08-01-2004, 10:44 PM
Kolias made his way to the Cantina looking for people who were space ready.He decided he wouldn't be staying on Korriban anymore.He recruited people of all different species.Kolias sensed his presence wouldn't be needed on Korriban anymore.
After short talks with a few people,he picked the best of the best.Looking over his members,he didnt see a Sith or a Jedi.This could be a problem.Kolias decided to train his melee crew against saber attacks.Time after time,Kolias's melee teams picked on Sith trainers,masters,and students.When Kolias thought they were ready,he would give them the lightsaber of the one they had killed.Double or Single bladed,his hand-to-hand fighting members were a force to be reckoned with in a short time.As for his Mandolorians,they remained loyal to Kolias and Kolias alone.Kolias and his gang went to towards the docking bay,where his ship to capture Canderous and his droid were still at.
As Kolias expected,the pilot had gone to take a break in the Cantina.He ordered his best pilots to take the job.They turned on the engines and flew off Korriban,to kill more Sith or Jedi.If he was bold enough...take on a Capital Sith Ship.
He recruited more members throughout the galaxies.Rumor says they were the next fearsome gang to the Mandolorian Clans and Revan and Malak's fleets.
Soon after Kolias practiced lightsaber combat.While he was no force sensitive,he could still use a lightsaber.He knew he would be at a disadvantage with that disability.He thought he would only use it if his enemy gets up close to him.
Kolias still kept his occupation,to become a freelance mercenary,whether fighting for Sith or Republic.
 LukeKatarn
08-01-2004, 11:06 PM
((1 I'm not a Sith and 2 there is no way you could find me in that vast dessert Steven.))
 steven
08-02-2004, 6:20 AM
(oh yes there is!)
Page: 1 of 5