Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Parties . . .

Page: 1 of 1
 JDKnite188
07-25-2004, 9:56 AM
Let me get this straight: the enemies will only either be trandoshans, trade fed. droids, or geonosians? That doesn't sound like a lot unless there is information still untold . . . The game looks sweet, but I pray that there are more NPCs.
 ZBomber
07-25-2004, 5:53 PM
Well, I'm sure they'll be different ranks, and probably some suprise enemies. ;)
 Doomie
07-26-2004, 6:29 AM
Yup. They can't tell much about special episode three enemies, i guess, and each species has about four different subspecies, so if there are Episode three special enemies, there would be 20 different enemies... that doesn't sound like an awful low number, does it?
 Pad
07-28-2004, 9:00 AM
Originally posted by JDKnite188
Let me get this straight: the enemies will only either be trandoshans, trade fed. droids, or geonosians? That doesn't sound like a lot unless there is information still untold . . . The game looks sweet, but I pray that there are more NPCs. Excuse me, but are you actually implying for? You get three parties with specific subclasses. Thatґs a hell of a lot more then Iґm used of FPS games. And since this game takes place in the post EPII era there will be some info delivered to cover the gap to EPIII. So most likely, more NPCґs will present themselves.

But still, be happy about this game ;)
Page: 1 of 1