Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Hell_is_hot
07-24-2004, 1:57 PM
I was wondering if someone could please help me as I am stuck on a mission in X-Wing Alliance. As far as I know its Battle 1,Mission 5, "Imperial Probe Droid". Basically you have to deleiver the droid to Aeron. The only problem when I get to her with the droid, I cant figure out how to give her the droid, please help me!!!!!!!
 Wildstar
07-24-2004, 3:49 PM
Hell

From http://www.crs-morningstar.net/tacop.php?id=55) :

Once you come out of hyperspace fly towards Aeron and elevate yourself so you are above her. Without even stopping, get within 0.5 klicks of her and just release the probe. She will pick up the probe and the jump buoy will then appear. Go home and get back to fighting for the Rebellion.

Feel free to visit the Morning Star's TacOp database if you're stuck on any more missions (link to the Morning Star site in my signature). ;)
Page: 1 of 1