Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ALL-IN-ONE force powers mod - by Darth333, Darth Khasei, Gameunlimited and TK102

Page: 2 of 2
 MightyM
12-08-2004, 1:42 PM
I just downloaded the mod recently and found the new forces to be really cool. I think the mod could've been better, however, with the following adjustments:

Make force clones (Projection) not hurt your enemies, they are only illusions afterall. Plus they shouldn't fool droids.

Make Force Mind Trick only work on the weak minded. Jedi should not be affected by it for example.

The Arch Angel force while cool is a bit unbalanced. I spawned the guy and he beat up the end-game Malak.

Make invisibility-meditation-sanctuary not work on the strong minded. You should not be able to become invisible to a strong minded enemy such as a Jedi/Sith or Boss - Calo Nord, Bandon, Malak

Make the other forces not work so easily on powerful enemies. They should be saved as easily as other force powers. E.g. why would I use kill when I can use that awsome death ray thing that will even work on Malak?

Ultimately tho, the mod is great if a little unbalanced. If no one minds I might effect these changes myself when I finish my difficulty mod. I'm kinda partial to having lots of cool new force powers :).
 tk102
12-08-2004, 1:50 PM
Good to get feedback like this. A lot of the original authors have vanished though. Tell you what though, if you think that VFX Armband is making the game too unbalanced you let me know. Folks should have to work for those pretty effects. :mex1:
 MightyM
12-08-2004, 2:02 PM
lol
 Rook&Pawn
12-09-2004, 4:57 AM
the pcgamemods site does not have this mod now :mad:
can someone send it to me????
pm me if you can and I'll send my email address
Thanks

i'm on my way through kotor for the first time (late bloomer you could say) and i'm waiting until I beat it before I start modding, but i want to get the mods all ready before I start my next game.

kotor newbie
 Darth333
12-09-2004, 5:07 AM
Err...yes, this mod is in the staff pick section of pcgamemods.com.
Here it is: http://www.pcgamemods.com/7313)

The update was posted in this thread: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135226) since new authors were added.
 PoM
12-09-2004, 6:21 AM
Originally posted by Rook&Pawn
the pcgamemods site does not have this mod now :mad:
can someone send it to me????
pm me if you can and I'll send my email address
Thanks

i'm on my way through kotor for the first time (late bloomer you could say) and i'm waiting until I beat it before I start modding, but i want to get the mods all ready before I start my next game.

kotor newbie
Trust me, you dont wanna download mods before you have completed kotor at least twice, once light, once dark.
It's best to know how the original game looks.
 Darth333
12-09-2004, 6:26 AM
Originally posted by Piece of metal
Trust me, you dont wanna download mods before you have completed kotor at least twice, once light, once dark.
It's best to know how the original game looks.
It's only for his next game and this mod does not affect the storyline. It simply adds new powers and a few items. You are free to select or not the new powers in the level up screen.

Please continue the discussion of this mod in this thread: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135226)

:lock: locking my own thread :D
Page: 2 of 2