Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Thank-you

Page: 1 of 1
 Seprithro
07-18-2004, 5:35 PM
I would like to personal thank all those who have helped me during my time at this forum, Svцsh, Tk102, T7Nowhere, Darth333, ect. I would also like to thank everyone who downloaded my mods, I would list their names, but according to my sites' stats, there is over 900 of you, so i will just say:
Thank-you. As you can tell, I am saying goodbye, my modding days here are over. I really wanted to thank everyone for their kind feedback, and modding advise. I hope I have in some way added to your enjoyment of KOTOR, with my work. Sorry if this sounds corney or sappy, but, anyone who has created a mod knows it takes alot of time and effort, and you get somewhat attached. My site will remain open, and i will still vist these forums, if anybody needs any help, just ask. And once again Thanks

-Sep
 Lord of Banthas
07-18-2004, 5:47 PM
I must say I downloaded all of your mods and I love them all. It's a shame to see such a great modder leave Holowan but I would like to thank you for your great lightsabers, blaster, armor and other mods.

So many modders are leaving Holowan :( But that isn't the point, you will be missed by the community, and your great items and Feel the Force mods are a legacy anyone should be proud of :)

Goodbye Sep, thanks for everything you have done for Holowan ;)

P.S.: I'll miss your signature :D
 Colma Adawin
07-18-2004, 5:52 PM
Originally posted by Lord of Banthas
I must say I downloaded all of your mods and I love them all. It's a shame to see such a great modder leave Holowan but I would like to thank you for your great lightsabers, blaster, armor and other mods.

So many modders are leaving Holowan :( But that isn't the point, you will be missed by the community, and your great items and Feel the Force mods are a legacy anyone should be proud of :)

Goodbye Sep, thanks for everything you have done for Holowan ;)

P.S.: I'll miss your signature :D

what more is there to say? LoB you took the letters right out of my keyboard, Sep you already know this but you WILL be missed, just like Gameunlimited was, you like many before you, have joined an elite group of ppl, (Holowans Hall Of Fame) :p its a shame to see you go, the Community will never be the same

MattCole

PS there isnt anyway to diswade you from this decision is there :p have a gr8 life, friend :D
 Darth333
07-18-2004, 7:31 PM
We will miss you and your great mods Sep :crybaby:
I hope you'll be back for Kotor 2 :)
 svцsh
07-19-2004, 2:42 AM
Sep my friend , I’m really sorry to see you go:( . I was looking forward to some great new mods form you , You truly will be missed. I hope to see you online from time to time, it would be great to see you back here. I ‘ll come a Knocking when kotor 2 comes out, to see if you want to join the fun. :D

Later Buddy see you online

svцsh
 T7nowhere
07-19-2004, 3:21 AM
It's a strange thing, I think for a modder to say their going to stop modding, Once you get a taste you will beggin to crave it agian. ;)

I can certainly understand How much time it takes to make a mod and how time can sometimes be at a premium. You have Contributed some great mods to the community. Thanks for your efforts Sep.
 Jackel
07-19-2004, 6:02 AM
Bye , have fun. Maybe see you for Kotor2 ~waves~
 Mav
07-19-2004, 6:26 AM
Sep, Sep, Sep... hmm what is there to say... although I haven't actually asked you for personal help, except for a few simple things in the beggining, your custom sabers paved the way for me to create my own sabers and set an impossibly high standard for creating custom sabers, I just hope I have done a decent job of emulating some of your work and that some of my stuff has achieved your approval, after all there are only a handful of people who truly understand how incredibly drunk the Bioware guys must have been when they designed that hilt texture to wrap around the hilt model in that freakishly confusing way...LOL:D, I know I'll see you around for KotOR 2 so I'll see you later, who knows maybe we can work on something together for that game.

See you later,
Mav
 CDRSeadog
07-19-2004, 11:06 AM
Take care...and may the Force be with you always!!
 Caporegime1986
07-19-2004, 12:14 PM
Well, Sep, sad to see you go, best damn sabers I have ever seen in these forums, but alas, there will be no more. Have a good life, and i hope to see you for KotOR 2.
-Capo
 Colma Adawin
07-19-2004, 12:19 PM
this is so typical! :( when i decide to move onto Sabres the one person (Sep) with the most Experience in creating sabres decides to leave :cry8: :D i could've learnt alot from you Sep, Damn shame really, now im stuck with Achillies's sabre walkthrough now LoL :p (im kiddin Achillies, but you knew that) :)

MattCole
 Ajunta Pall
07-19-2004, 1:40 PM
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! DON'T GO!!!! I DON'T THINK MY KOTOR WOULD BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!!!!! *sniffle-sniff*
 Darth Gungis
07-19-2004, 2:29 PM
Im sorry to see you go, Sep. I loved all of your mods, and would hate to hear that there ain't going to be more of them....:(
 Darth Khasei
07-19-2004, 3:47 PM
Sep I understand bro. My time is very limited and I have to move on to new projects on the table. I will not leave per se, but I will not be around here as much until Kotor2 comes out. Some many things to do so little time. Cheers Sep.
 Darth Dex
07-19-2004, 4:05 PM
Sep I didn't know you but you made the best mods I've seen (that doesn't include mine of corse there always better just kidding) Really, though Sep you made the best mods I've seen.
 Prime
07-19-2004, 5:23 PM
See you when KOTOR 2 comes out. ;)
 Mono_Giganto
07-20-2004, 7:07 PM
[Force Persuade] You will come back when KotOR2 is released, and YOU WILL MOD FOR US AGAIN!!!!

[Success] I will come back to mod KotOR2 for all of you again....

:emodanc:

I'll miss ya Sep, always liked the style of your mods, I didn't download all of them, but the ones I did were fantastic, even as I type this I'm merging your feel the Force mod with Darth333's all in one force powers spells.2da. Cya around...
Page: 1 of 1