Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problem when leaving Dantooine

Page: 1 of 1
 Mongoose87
07-17-2004, 1:45 AM
Once I have completed all the training nd visited the ruins on Dantooine, I entered the Ebon Hawk and left for Korriban. After viewing the cutscences, I'm brought to one of the bunk rooms of the Ebon hawk and there is a small unaccessable objec on the floor called "startClip" or something like that. Beyond the entrance to the room is blankness. Please provide assitance.
 illuzion69
07-17-2004, 6:27 AM
I've had this problem but it was from becoming a jedi before the jedi trials (by using tk's kotor savegame editor) and it only happened when leaving the Endar Spire and leaving Taris. Are you using any cheats and/or kotor savegame editor?
 Mongoose87
07-17-2004, 9:36 AM
The first time I had the problem I was using a savegame editor. The second time, I was using cheats as well to make up for the time I lost last time.
Page: 1 of 1