Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

gamespot hands-on <spoilers>

Page: 1 of 1
 eastcoast2895
07-15-2004, 8:04 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/starwarsrepubliccommando/preview_6102591.html)

not much new information but there is something cool i read about the a.i. that the trandoshans use more cover during combat than droids which i think is a nice touch to have characters act like they are suppose to

the game is in alpha stage and according to gamespot that means all the features are complete

the demo they played ran smooth on xbox and what they saw on the computer also ran smoove

there is something called trailer 4 which they say is new, but looks like the first one with a bunch of the newer gameplay footage

love this game description "fast-paced shooter with some solid strategic elements thrown in"

also

there are only three areas of geonosis, a republic ship, and kashyyyk
one of the bosses is grevious's aide that is said to need the entire squad to beat (don't know if that means they do something like access computers or you need their firepower)
key characters will be met in the game (said characters so more than one)

check it kurgan, remembered the spoiler tags. forgot that these forums had the handy tool last time thanx.
 ZBomber
07-17-2004, 11:51 AM
That's quite a spoiler.....

I wonder if the aide dies, or escapes....
Page: 1 of 1