Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stargеte the RP

Page: 1 of 2
 Black Knight of Keno
07-15-2004, 4:42 PM
Gunshot fired, making a metallic sound as they broke throught the metal armors wore by the Goa'uld. The Goa'uld's staff like weapons made their odd sounds as they shot back at the group of fifteen soldiers. Explosions were everywhere as the Goa'uld shot randomly at the dark forest. It was planet 491, a jungle planet. SG-3, SG-9 and SG-6 were assigned to this planet, each holding five soldiers.
The soldiers retreated throught this forest to one of the few clearings that held the gate.

You can be one of the soldiers in the SG-groups, but not one of the Goa'uld's.

Name: Jack Sloopy

Jack jumped behind a tree just as a Goa'uld shot hit the ground where he was just standing. He leaned next to the tree and shot a round of bullets from his P90 at the Goa'uld's.
 Curt-Man
07-15-2004, 7:59 PM
Name: Trent Kinoto

Trent joined Jack in the gun fight, Trent jumped out form his cover and shot a round of his rifle at one of the Goa'uld.
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-17-2004, 3:22 AM
Name:Robert Sanchez

Robert joined his two fellows and fired at the Goa'uld.
 Black Knight of Keno
08-12-2004, 4:07 PM
Jack ran backwards, shooting some more at the Goa'uld. one of his team was allready selecting the code for Earth. A flash from the outskirts of the forest woke up Jack from his shooting as the men fell back. "Quick! Throught the gate!" he shouted and started to run towards the edge of the forest and the gate.
 Curt-Man
08-12-2004, 7:38 PM
Trent was one of the last to leave, slwoly making his way to the edge fo the forest and the gate, and then went into a full run and dove through the gate.
 Cercueil
09-01-2004, 6:21 PM
Staff Sargent Paul Thibideaux had just finished eating the last of the three pilfered jelly donuts from the break room just down the hall. they were good donuts, but not as nice as the ones he had when he was growing up in Church Point. Paul remembered those days fondly and would, on occasion, drift into a heavy daydream about tire swings, bare feet, and camping out in the bayou.

Unlucky for the three SG teams coming from planet 491 that this was one of those days. The thumps of their bodies agains the eye on the stargate was barely head over the blar of the warning sirens and the yell of one angry General.

Paul knew he would face, yet another, court marshal and time in the stockade over this one. Yes, sir, the time would be hard as well. Fifteen men lost their lives that day as, he was sure, they were escaping from some danger. Licking his lips he could just barely taste the left over powder as his mind drifted back to his childhood and those carefree days.
 Tyrion
09-01-2004, 7:03 PM
Name: Jonathan Mashep

Mashep was new to the entire Stargate program, he had not seen a Goa'uld in person yet, not even traveled through the stargate. He had been briefed on what he had to know; what the Stargrate is, the various planets they've encountered, the difference races and thier attitude towards us. He was inducted into the program due to a rising need for communications with other cultures and the study of thier culture. However, he felt that he'll unfortunately play the part of a diplomat rather than the scholar.

Leaning against a wall in the main control room, Jonathan waited for the team he was about to join to come through the portal. What's this? The iris is opening!
 Flamehart
09-08-2004, 4:38 PM
Name: Lance Hunter

Lance is a new soldier in training for the Stargate program. He, like Jonathan, has not seen a Goa'uld in person, but he has however been trained and briefed on what the Stargate is, and what to expect. He's a weapons expert, knowing how to use any weapon (except Goa'uld and other alien technologies, obviously) and loves to work with explosives. He is unsure which team he will be assigned to, and is waiting in a room which the SG teams who have returned will be debriefed.
------------------------

Lance sat at the long table, waiting for the group to enter. He was wearing his fatigues, and he had a pistol with him, which he disassembled and reassembled in seconds out of boredom, waiting for the SG teams to enter and to be assigned once their debriefing was over.
 Black Knight of Keno
09-09-2004, 10:24 AM
Jack walked into the room where Lance was. He smiled, holding his P90 on his shoulder. "Too slow soldier" he said and looked Lance. jack put his neatly cleaned P90 against the wall near his seat and sat down right across Lance. "I guess your one of my team then..." he said quietly and looked at the door as more people came in. He saw Sanchez and Kinoto, allso he saw many newer faces, but they were irrelevant. They wouldn't be in his group anyways.
He turned back to Lance that had reassembled his pistol again. Jack drew his specially modified Glock 18. He put it onto the table. He smiled as e saw Lance was a weapons and explosives expert in some way or another. "Glock 18, changed barrel, full automatic. You can attach a flashlight or a laser pointer" he said and smiled as he rolled it on his finger and back into the holster
 Curt-Man
09-09-2004, 11:49 AM
Kinoto walked in and saw two men exchanging weapons, Kinoto sat down at his apointed chair and waitied for the debriefing.
 weiderudare
09-09-2004, 12:26 PM
Name: William Arc
----------------
Will hurried into the debriefing room, where he hopefully would be assigned to one of the SG-groups.
Honestly, he wasnt even sure that the whole Stargate thing was real. Jumping to another planet using some sort of phone?
When he got into the room, he saw he was late and silently moved into a corner
 Flamehart
09-09-2004, 1:26 PM
Lance had looked at the glock with interest, before finishing putting the slide back on his own USP SOCOM. He nodded to Jack when he said he would be on his SG team. "My USP can be equipped with a laser and flashlight as well, I've even rigged it, on one occasion, to work with a flare launcher, and it worked, but only once, I'm currently figuring out how to get a grenade launcher to work."
 Flamehart
09-13-2004, 3:21 PM
((Where'd everyone go? This is the first RP i've been interested in for awhile and no one wants to do it :( ))
 Curt-Man
09-13-2004, 3:35 PM
(i don't know, i'm just waiting for something to happen)
"so, whos the one suppossed to be debriefing us, i'm getting edgy."
 Flamehart
09-14-2004, 12:52 PM
"Yeah, me too. I want to see if this Stargate thing is the real deal." said Lance with enthusiasm
 Flamehart
09-16-2004, 2:58 PM
((Omg where's the thread starter? This RP is dying :( )
 weiderudare
09-19-2004, 8:24 AM
(((Tepe seems to have disappeared...anyone want to take over the rpg till he gets back?)))
Will started to get bored in his corner, but shy as he was, he didnt start a conversation. Picking in his pockets, he took out a notepad and a pen and started to write.
 Flamehart
09-19-2004, 11:21 AM
((Dunno, it'd have to be someone that knew what they were doing in terms of Stargate :P ))

Lance turned to Will and pulled out a chair. "Hey, come and sit down. What's your name? We won't bite."
 weiderudare
09-19-2004, 11:51 AM
(((I saw the Stargate movie and like half the episodes on tv.. but I suck at leading RPGs... Gonna buy dvdboxes with the series though :))))
Will looked around
"Huh? Oh... em..thanks"
Will sat down on the chair, his notepad cramped in his hand
"Im William"
He hesitated before adding
"Are you one of those veterans?"
 Flamehart
09-20-2004, 3:30 PM
Lance leaned back in his chair, patiently waiting for the debriefing, and answered William. "Nope, fresh out of the training program, I'm new too. Can't wait to see if this Stargate thing is the real deal."
 Curt-Man
09-20-2004, 6:12 PM
"oh its real, nothing can prepare you for it though, and even though ive been out a couple times, ive seen alot and you got to have a stomach of steel and an iron will, good luck."
 Flamehart
09-21-2004, 5:10 PM
"I didn't say it wasn't real. I'm saying I hope its as hyped up as I've heard it to be. Honesly though, I just can't wait to see some action." said Lance enthusiastically.
 Curt-Man
09-22-2004, 5:04 AM
"i'm still itching from my last battle, now i'm just bored, where is our commander" Kinoto said with a sigh.
 weiderudare
09-22-2004, 7:32 AM
Will barely listened to the conversation, just skimming through his notes.
"Well...Im fine with sitting here.. I mean, I dont really feel like killing...people..."
He went quiet and started scribbling again
 Flamehart
09-22-2004, 2:32 PM
Lance looked at Will curiously. "What do you specialize in? Anything you need to know about weapons, you can ask me."
 weiderudare
09-23-2004, 9:59 AM
"huh...well, I specialize... In.. I guess I know some history... and bits of this and that... I can fire a gun atleast...."
He continued scribbling frenetically

(If Tepe aint back soon, Im firing this up, be warned though, i suck at leading rpgs)
 Curt-Man
09-23-2004, 11:09 AM
(no worries)
"history ain't going to save your life, but you'll learn so enough to make deadeye shots at the Goa'uld."
 Flamehart
09-23-2004, 1:27 PM
((Well, from what I could tell, Curt-man seemed to know what to do because he was in the first quick skirmish, so maybe you two can work together in leading the RP on if Tepe doesn't return.))

Lance leaned over to see what Will was writing so frantically.
 weiderudare
10-01-2004, 2:14 PM
((ok...someone wants to take over this? I can, but I dont really feel like leading RPGs...I suck at it.. belive me.:o ))))
Will put away his notebook in his backpack and cleared his throat
"So...Like... We are doing anything?"
 Flamehart
10-01-2004, 7:07 PM
((well.. I would give it a shot, but I only know a bit about SG-1 and a tiny bit about SG: Atlantis))
 Evil Dark Jedi
10-05-2004, 5:24 AM
(I forgot all about this RP. I never posted I even went back through the gate. But oh well. I watch every Stargate Ep and I have seen the movie.)

Robert went into the debriefing room after getting through the gate. He stood at the end of the table and said" I am breifing you all on the next mission. We are going through the Gate to a planet just found by our astroligist team. It has a Gate on it. We must go there and see if the species are friends or foes."
 Curt-Man
10-05-2004, 5:34 AM
"finally, alright, when do we leave?"
 Flamehart
10-05-2004, 7:08 AM
Cpl. Hunter almost leaped out of his seat. Finally, he'd get to go through the gate. He spun his USP and holstered it, waiting further instructions.
 Evil Dark Jedi
10-05-2004, 7:33 PM
"We go now. But first we get our equipment" said Robert. Robert got his equipment and went to the gate.
 Curt-Man
10-06-2004, 5:13 AM
Kinoto grinned and walked over to his locker, he got his weapons and his vest.
"ready to go" Kinoto said as he walked to the gate.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-06-2004, 7:16 AM
((Thank you, EDJ... I have been busy with everything :D ))

He slowly walked into the large gateroom and walked next to the ramp as the gate opened. "Ok. Let's move out!" he shouted and held his P90 on his side. He walked throught the gate, smiling. He walked out of the gate shortly on a strange planet. He looked around, walking down some steps and looked at the gate for the others
 weiderudare
10-06-2004, 7:16 AM
Will stared up at the gate.
"Wow..it's.. em..bigger than I thought..."
He checked his rifle and threw his bag on.
"So, time to kill things eh?"

He jumped through it after the rest, coming out quite shaken on the other side....
"Man...That wasn't as fun as I thought..."
He leaned towards the gate, catching his breath.
 Flamehart
10-06-2004, 4:46 PM
Lance was a bit late with getting his stuff, and arrived just as William went through the gate. He smiled, held his M4A1 tight against him, and ran into the gate.

----------

Lance came out the other side, looking like he had just had the best ride of his life. He checked all his equipment quickly and rushed down the steps. He looked at Sergeant Jack Sloppy, and shook his head. "You must love your job, sergeant."
 Evil Dark Jedi
10-06-2004, 9:13 PM
Robert stepped through the gate. He came out the other side clam as he had been through it many times before. Robert walked down the steps and said "I see a building to the east. We should go there." Robert looked around and saw William leaning against the gate. Robert went up too him and said "Whats wrong corporal?"

(Yay new SG-1 series on TV. Watched the first one last night.)
 Black Knight of Keno
10-07-2004, 4:48 AM
"It is an honor to serve humanity... But it won't be fun every time..." he smirked and looked at Robert and Will. "Ok! Let's move out! Heading for South-east" he shouted and watched his map. He walked towards South-East and smiled
 Curt-Man
10-07-2004, 5:04 AM
Kinoto had walked through shortly after the general.
"where to sir?"
 Flamehart
10-07-2004, 1:30 PM
Lance relaxed his grip on the M4, suddenly realizing he was still holding it tight after going through the gate, and followed the group, keeping a sharp eye.
 Evil Dark Jedi
10-07-2004, 6:48 PM
Robert followed the group. He saw the building getting nearer and nearer........
 Flamehart
10-09-2004, 3:39 PM
Lance was on full alert, despite the fact the area looked rather deserted. He turned around, keeping his gun ready. A few of the team members looked at him oddly, and he said, "Can never be too careful."
 Black Knight of Keno
10-10-2004, 8:50 AM
Jack looked at the building. "Ok. Let's head to those buildings" he shouted and walked towards the builfing, holding his weapon peacefully pointed down. He gave a nasty look at Lance and startet to speed his walking
 Flamehart
10-10-2004, 1:03 PM
Lance seemed to get the point, and clicked the safety on his rifle and pointed it down, and fell in step behind Jack.
 Evil Dark Jedi
10-10-2004, 2:22 PM
Robert quickly followed the group and turned the safety off his rifle. He was prepared for anything.
 Curt-Man
10-10-2004, 7:37 PM
Kinoto smiled and shook his head lightly, and then followed in step with the others.
 Evil Dark Jedi
10-13-2004, 1:34 AM
Robert and the group approached the building. Suddenly two aliens jumped out and started to fire Goa'uld like weapons. Robert jumped behind a rock and let open his fire.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-13-2004, 4:46 AM
((Ehm... EDJ, better consult with the thread-started before anything like that. We are no super-humans like in the series, so we would all be dead by now. We were just lucky in the start conflict))
Page: 1 of 2