Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

can't find a brush

Page: 1 of 1
 [ASJN] Balboa
07-13-2004, 6:01 PM
i have an error that says for me to degenerate plane for brush #132, and i learned that means you should ditch the offending brush. well i'm doing misc find brush, and typing in the number in the brush section, and its not finding it. i'm looking and looking, and nothing in red. any reason why this is doing that?
 [ASJN] Balboa
07-13-2004, 6:12 PM
sorry, its a stupid question i found i didn't need to see it to be able to delete it :\ can you answer me this instead? my map, even without lights still posesses this weird shadowless light thats in the entire map. whats causing this and how can i get rid of it so the lightning is more realistic?
 ninjaofthenorth
07-13-2004, 6:24 PM
That would be the amibient light. You should be able to change that in the worldspawn.
 wedge2211
07-13-2004, 7:37 PM
Either you have an "Ambient" key in your worldspawn, or you didn't run a compile that includes the light stage.
 [ASJN] Balboa
07-14-2004, 10:53 AM
yeah i also found the answer to that on my own, stupid me. i was thinking it was something to do with worldspawn but it was really me just compiling it to only do the bsp, no lighting
Page: 1 of 1