Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Battle of Geonosis

Page: 2 of 2
 LukeKatarn
08-02-2004, 6:52 PM
Keri walked to the hanger to find an armless Anoken, a downed Generel Kenoni and Master Yoda. Not to mention a shipo leaveing. "Oh great. Did I miss something?"
 codj
08-08-2004, 5:07 PM
After the rough landing, RTC5 and the other droids make a slow march back to the hanger to find another ship.
 Jaden Malip
08-09-2004, 2:00 PM
"We missed a fight then. Anyone know where Dooku went?"

Jaden looked out of the hanger door to see a strange ship flying off into the distance.

"I guess this is gonna be war," Jaden said, looking around the room at the Jedi.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-09-2004, 6:30 PM
"OK lets go and get back to the battle"says Zoric.Zoric jumps on a speeder and speeds off to the battle.
 LukeKatarn
08-10-2004, 3:00 PM
"Something tells me the war started a long time ago." Keri did the same.
 Jaden Malip
08-10-2004, 3:17 PM
Jaden left the hanger to see several clone troopers waiting by a gunship.

"Take me to the rest of the Jedi in the battle" Jaden to said the clone's officer.

"Yes sir Commander Korr."

The Gunship flew off, following the two speeders.
 LukeKatarn
08-15-2004, 8:14 PM
((Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.)) "Ugh!! Well I'm afraid I must go to Gamma sector B12 K. IF you need me I'll be there."
 Jaden Malip
08-15-2004, 8:42 PM
"understood" jaden said to keri on a commlink.

"Drop to 200 feet" Jaden shouted of the Gunships engines to the clone pilot. When the ship was low enough, Jaden jumped out of the ship, knowing he could make the landing. As he hit the ground, he let out a powerful force push to all of the battledroids circling him, sending them flying into clone trooper fire.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-16-2004, 3:14 AM
Zoric kept going finally arriving on the battle field.Zoric opened fie on the droids using the blasters on the speeder.He hit a SBD and blew it up.
Page: 2 of 2