Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Next game

Page: 1 of 1
 darthmikeyd
07-10-2004, 9:37 PM
I was just wondering if anyone had heard when (or if) the next volume would be coming out. I know this game hasn't been out that long, not quite a year. Was just wondering if anyone knew anything official.

Also, I know this is a completely different game, but does anyone know if there will be another X-Wing game? I really enjoyed the X_Wing games, and would love to see another. I actually had hoped they would combine these 2 games. I thought it would be really cool to have to fly a couple of missions, then maybe had to infiltrate some place. It was just a thought.

Thanks
 TK-8252
07-10-2004, 10:07 PM
There has not been any talk of creating a JK3, no.
 Tinny
07-10-2004, 11:10 PM
the anakin game thats supposed to come out with episode 3 is supposed to make jedi outcast and academy feel like nes sw games.
 AdolfOliverBush
07-11-2004, 12:13 AM
I can see a long wait for the new followup to Jedi Academy since it was just 2003 but it will be sucessful no matter because the dark forces series is probably up in the top ten pc games of all time. But I agree the X-wing series is great. I actually only played the " X-wing alliance " game. But is it just me or did did that blow away the rouge squadron games. Even the newest rogue leader game is not as good as X-wing alliance. The reason I think its great is because it followed all the starship statisics/speeds/weapons/etc. better than anything else. I mean you even had to manage engine power and what not. Its graphics are not that bad either. In fact for the time they were great.
 racecarbob
07-11-2004, 4:14 PM
thats pretty much all I have to say but I think that would be absolutley amazing.
 TK-8252
07-11-2004, 6:29 PM
Originally posted by racecarbob
thats pretty much all I have to say but I think that would be absolutley amazing.

Umm... you didn't say anything...
Page: 1 of 1