Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Clone classes and colors

Page: 1 of 1
 Luke'sMaster
07-09-2004, 6:23 PM
So far the only class and color I cannot find would be the vehicle destroyer(whatever you want to call it).

White:Ordinary Soldier (of course)
Red: I belive is an Arc
Green:Jetpack unit
Yellow:Pilot
Black:Sniper
Blue:might also be ARC
 GlobalStrike
07-09-2004, 11:31 PM
I've seen a screenshot that showed an imperial unit with a jetpack also. I forget where i saw it though. :jawa :jawa
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-12-2004, 3:28 AM
Originally posted by Luke'sMaster
So far the only class and color I cannot find would be the vehicle destroyer(whatever you want to call it).

White:Ordinary Soldier (of course)
Red: I belive is an Arc
Green:Jetpack unit
Yellow:Pilot
Black:Sniper
Blue:might also be ARC

I havent seen a black one yet.
 GlobalStrike
07-16-2004, 5:12 PM
Lukesmaster, could possibly give us a link to a picture of black clone so we could tell if it's a sniper or not? Thanks. :jawa :jawa
 TK-8252
07-24-2004, 2:33 PM
This should be in the actual Star Wars Battlefront forum.

Infantry - Clone Trooper (no markings)
Heavy Weapons - ARC Trooper (I think blue markings, might be red)
Pilot - Clone Pilot (yellow markings)
Scout - Clone Captain (red markings)
Special - Clone Lieutenant (blue markings, jetpack)
 VanLingo
07-25-2004, 11:07 AM
Geez, TK, this the second thread I've seen where you're trying to be the Forum Police. This is the Sliced Tauntaun -- anything goes.
Wannabe mod...
 TK-8252
07-25-2004, 11:21 AM
:roleyess:
 yaebginn
07-25-2004, 11:37 AM
k, I was checking out the screens on lucasarts.com and this is what I got.

Infantry- White
ARC- Red
Jetpack- Green
Sniper/Scout- Black
Pilot- Yellow

the scout is on screenshot 42 of 71.
 TK-8252
07-25-2004, 1:29 PM
The jetpack troopers seem to be green on Kamino and blue on Naboo and Geonosis. Odd...

The scouts were originally going to be black, but then they decided to make them red. In that screenshot showing the black one, you can tell that it's an old outdated screenshot because there's still the clone officer (the yellow commander).

I don't know where you got red ARC Troopers as heavy weapons from... because the only screenshot I've seen of a heavy weapons ARC Trooper is of a blue one.

http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/article/522/522262/star-wars-battlefront-20040609013540613.jpg)

But anyway, I won't argue with you, because you're already right because you care more. ;)
 Mango Fett
08-01-2004, 3:29 PM
I think i have seen a purple one somewhere.:fett:
Page: 1 of 1