Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Chop Shop FFA

Page: 1 of 1
 Cercueil
07-07-2004, 11:38 PM
is it Password protected?

I tried getting in the other night and it popped up something about a password and some other message I cant remember.

I was just thinking about it and thought I would ask.
 Samuel Dravis
07-07-2004, 11:53 PM
AFAIK, it's not password protected. Maybe Amidala was testing out a new map/mod or something for a little while.
 TK-8252
07-08-2004, 12:01 AM
You could have PMed this to Amidala...
 Rumor
07-08-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by TK-8252
You could have PMed this to Amidala...

shut up, and wipe some of that brown stuff off your nose.
 <-KRT->Dhart
07-08-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Rumor

LOL. Too funny... :laughing:
 TK-8252
07-08-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Rumor

http://forumspam.articblue.nl/post_related/stupid/images/0074.jpg)
 Samuel Dravis
07-08-2004, 12:59 AM
He doesn't have a nose. It's been shaved off to make room for the armor. It's a rather...sensitive...subject for TK.

;)
 Rumor
07-08-2004, 1:17 AM
Originally posted by TK-8252
http://forumspam.articblue.nl/post_related/stupid/images/0074.jpg)

hahhahahahha n1

lol @ sam
 Amidala from Chop Shop
07-08-2004, 1:29 AM
Originally posted by Cercueil
is it Password protected?

I tried getting in the other night and it popped up something about a password and some other message I cant remember.

I was just thinking about it and thought I would ask.

now boys....

That was the former FFA server, then CTF server, but then the CTF server moved to another IP so I locked that one and put the new IP in the server name. But it is moving again....
 Threepsnud
07-08-2004, 10:57 AM
Lol, just want to say. EVERY Post I've done, and I've only done a few because I'm new to this and quite cautious, the TK guy has put me down. That isn't nice to someone new to this.
 Cercueil
07-08-2004, 12:17 PM
overall, hes right, i could have pm'd the question.

regardless, thanks...ill double check it soon.

edit:
I come from a land of flames and BS....TK was just making an observation and a suggestion. I dont think his remark was intended to be taken meanly. in fact, hes been rather helpful since i started posting here.
 Neverhoodian
07-08-2004, 1:09 PM
originally posted by Threepsnud
Lol, just want to say. EVERY Post I've done, and I've only done a few because I'm new to this and quite cautious, the TK guy has put me down. That isn't nice to someone new to this.

Don't take it personally, Threepsnud. TK just likes heckling newbies sometimes, particularly if they post in the wrong topic forum. I'm sure he appreciates new faces as much as I do, he just shows it in a different way than I do. Think of it as good-natured "hazing.":p
 Amidala from Chop Shop
07-08-2004, 1:14 PM
Originally posted by Threepsnud

Now you know why Stormtroopers are feared throughout the galaxy.....

(even though in the movies <1% of their shots hit anything)
 Cercueil
07-08-2004, 1:42 PM
Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop
Now you know why Stormtroopers are feared throughout the galaxy.....

(even though in the movies <1% of their shots hit anything)

ive never been able to figure that out myself. even Ben remarks on the accuracy of the shots by the stormtroopers while at the sandcrawler.
 TK-8252
07-08-2004, 2:23 PM
I'll make my point.

If he would have PMed the question, this thread wouldn't have needed to be created. And as we can see, this thread is completely off-topic (now into a discussion of the accuracy of Stormtroopers?). This thread asks one person (Amidala) a question, therefore it'd be more reliable and to the point to just PM that person, and get the answer.

Amidala, go watch the beginning of ANH and the Battle of Hoth, and be fair, Stormtroopers only miss the heros. :p
 Cercueil
07-08-2004, 2:47 PM
it was actually a general question posed to the community at large for an answer. I could have PM'd Amidala if that thought would have crossed my mind when I posted. overall, though, as i said, youre right.

I dont mind so much the off topic nature as the question has been answered. the rest of the thread is fair game for whatever.
 Neverhoodian
07-09-2004, 7:47 PM
Well, if you say it's okay...

When you think about it, the Rebel soldiers aren't exactly great fighters either. I mean, they get slaughtered by a stormtrooper batallion on the Tantive IV. Their lack of combat training is evident. They could have stayed at the far end of the hallway and blasted the stormtroopers from a safer vantage point. Instead, they crowd into the hallway, not only exposing themselves more than they should have, but also opening up the possibility for friendly fire.

That's not saying stormtroopers are elite units, though. Their strength lies in their numbers, as every evil force seems to rely on.
 Samuel Dravis
07-09-2004, 11:54 PM
The sad thing is, Stormtroopers are the Empire's elite units...doesn't say much for their training, does it? ;)
Page: 1 of 1