Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What Do I Need To Host?

Page: 1 of 1
 Threepsnud
07-07-2004, 3:59 PM
I really don't know how to host. I can't do it. I have been told to start a dedicated server to internet, and then close it and go in without dedicated. I've tried just sitting on a dedicated server console. I have done EVERYTHING, and it won't work.
Please Please Please will someone give me a GOOD checklist of what I have to do. I haven't downloaded anything, do I need to? like a host program or something? please help! Please, help... I'm so upset, I'd been trying this for months if not years, Im so upset. what firewalls do I need open? I have done some, and stuff. Please Please Please help.....
 Amidala from Chop Shop
07-08-2004, 9:35 PM
The answers to all of your questions are already posted in this forum. Check the sticky threads first, if you still have questions use Search, limit the search to this forum, and search for keywords like router, port(s), and firewall.
Page: 1 of 1