Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

question

Page: 1 of 1
 Rumor
07-07-2004, 12:06 PM
does anyone have any of the demos we (me, rad, plaz, uj, etc) posted on here over the past couple years?

really really trying to find them.

if you have them please email them to ilgner@gmail.com thanks ;)
 Amidala from Chop Shop
07-07-2004, 10:25 PM
I have some Jedi Academy ones of you guys but they are pre-patch (version 1.00). I have an unpatched version 1.00 GameData folder so I can watch them.
 Rumor
07-07-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop
I have some Jedi Academy ones of you guys but they are pre-patch (version 1.00). I have an unpatched version 1.00 GameData folder so I can watch them.

if you could send them to that email i'd be much obliged. anyone else that has some go for it as well, the email is 1GB so you won't fill it up anytime soon.

my tripod site that had them went down last night as i was downloading them (esp the one where i got to kill two s~ guys with one glitch kick =().
 <-KRT->Dhart
07-08-2004, 12:15 AM
I have a great one of You and Plazma vs. IGF. If It's not one of the ones Ami has I'll gladly send it.
 Amidala from Chop Shop
07-08-2004, 12:26 AM
Unfortunately, my ISP limits my attachment sizes, so I might have to send them separately. This is what I have:

apvsae.dm_25
apvsSiN.dm_25
fatal_vs_remnant_twl.dm_25
kaoticz_vs_igf.dm_25
rumor_vs_boomslang_cog.dm_25
rumorvsgipper.dm_25

demo15.dm_26 (AKA ctf beasts)
honor_nub.dm_26
strafe-jumpgod.dm_26 (Hoodwinker strafe-jumping backwards)
 Rumor
07-08-2004, 1:16 AM
Originally posted by <-KRT->Dhart
I have a great one of You and Plazma vs. IGF. If It's not one of the ones Ami has I'll gladly send it.

hehe thats one i especially want, go ahead and send it, won't take up much space for me =D (man these things must get around, lol)

ami: go ahead, thats fine if you want to take the time =D thanks a ton.

if anyone has any others please email them too =D

also, ami, i think that was meta from image, i think. someone from image. sj/ing backwards on streets, correct? was either him or r4mp i think.

oh yes, if anyone has the avi of me on defense on ctf_bespin i'd like that too =D
 Master William
07-08-2004, 9:34 AM
did I just see... SiN? they used to be M0H, right? those bastards
 Rumor
07-08-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Master William
did I just see... SiN? they used to be M0H, right? those bastards

yup.

one demo i'm looking for is me and a guy i was teaching to play tdm playing vs Agent Smith and Vincent/Samurai in jk2 where we totally trashed them and they changed their names :o
 Master William
07-08-2004, 4:12 PM
That's good, but I'd like to see KRDrej's ass kicked
 Rumor
07-08-2004, 9:23 PM
That's good, but I'd like to see KRDrej's ass kicked

it gets kicked royally. no wait it was his brother agent smith smurfing as him.

pyro was like i will give you money if you get double digits and when they got to 10 they were going crazy like where's my money
 Master William
07-09-2004, 9:06 AM
didn't SiN (aka M0H) have some girl (probably a guy) that somehow took over the clan and banned lots of people? I heard something like that
 Rumor
07-09-2004, 1:10 PM
didn't SiN (aka M0H) have some girl (probably a guy) that somehow took over the clan and banned lots of people? I heard something like that

SweetQueen.

and she always typed in cyan.
Page: 1 of 1