Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod idea!

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Dex
07-06-2004, 8:48 AM
Hey, I've got a idea for a mod could. Some one could make a mod that fixes HK-47's assintiaon (not spelling) protoocol. And make it so that if you talk to him you can tell him to kill anyone that you've talked to. Just an idea, not a request, but if someone does send it to me please.
 Colma Adawin
07-06-2004, 9:27 AM
first off, this should be in the sticky: mod request.

secondly, this cannot be done as HK cant leave your team once hes joined. although saying that bastila left, and came bak, is it possible to make this mod? , meet someone then have them killed and once you've been though a couple of checkpoints (level changes) he comes back with the remain (inventory) of the dead person once hes reported that its done or not?

But i VERY MUCH DOUBT THIS COULD BE ACCEIVED so dont get your hopes up

MattCole
 Ajunta Pall
07-06-2004, 11:11 AM
MattCole's right. It'd be way too difficult to do. Might have to use new animations or something, so it'd be near impossible. Good idea, though.
 Darth Dex
07-06-2004, 11:40 AM
Darn I was hoping some one just had a lot of free time.
 Darth Gungis
07-06-2004, 11:44 AM
Plus, i bet the entire project would require mountains of scripting work...

But oh how i agree. It would rock if HK's Assasination Protocol was *err* suddenly activated...:)
 Colma Adawin
07-06-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Ajunta Pall
MattCole's right.

YIPPEE!!! i'm RIGHT for once!! :D :D :D

sorry,

Originally posted by Darth Dex
Darn I was hoping some one just had a lot of free time.

A HELL OF A LOT OF TIME :( sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Originally posted by Darth Gungis
Plus, i bet the entire project would require mountains of scripting work...

Poor Darth333 would be destroyed the moment she started.

Originally posted by Darth Gungis
But oh how i agree. It would rock if HK's Assasination Protocol was *err* suddenly activated...:)

Agreed it would've been sweet to send him after Darth Malak, after meeting him on the Leviathan. hehe Malaks memories coming back hehe

MattCole
 Darth Dex
07-06-2004, 12:19 PM
COuld you make it so he could assintated only like a selecet 10 people? Would that be possible? I can't mod for kotor it does make sense to me like Jedi Academy does so I don't know.
 Marius_Storm
07-06-2004, 12:28 PM
Even that would be difficult, but even if ya could you have to choose dudes who are aint importent.
 Colma Adawin
07-06-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Darth Dex
COuld you make it so he could assintated only like a selecet 10 people? Would that be possible? I can't mod for kotor it does make sense to me like Jedi Academy does so I don't know.

okay, um HK cannot leave the party for any reason, even if you cut down on the amount of people HK can kill, maybe if you were in the proximity of the selected person then yes, it might work, as Darth333 made one to kill Yuka Laka, (HK's shop owner)

here's Darth333 site: http://www.geocities.com/d333mods/index.html)

some decent mods there ( i recommend the Mink Trick ) :D

MattCole
 Darth Dex
07-06-2004, 12:37 PM
Okay thanks! delete this theard.
 Prime
07-06-2004, 1:14 PM
I'll close it instead. But next time, please post your ideas in the Requests thread near the top of the board. :)
Page: 1 of 1