Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Standalone Player Model Scaling MOD

Page: 1 of 1
 VonCrappre
07-06-2004, 12:03 AM
Could somone steer me in the right direction on how to make a Standalone Player Model Scaling MOD? (This is coding isnt it?)Where would I start with something like this? I really think it would be interesting to make a Standalone Player Model Scaling MOD that includes multiplayer scaling of both Player and Npc character models. I am not a coder but I do pretty good when it comes to experimenting with .Dats, .Sabs, Config files, etc. etc. Would this be something I could accomplish with experimentation through .Dats, .Sabs, .Cfgs, etc.? I am totally willing to try to make a Standalone Player Model Scaling MOD that would be capable of tranplantation into most mods, at least the ones that do not inherantly include it... thanks!
 Slider744
07-06-2004, 6:21 PM
you can scale easily NPC in their config files

for the MP models , you have to code it in C programming language

for example in JA+ mod this model scale is enable
and the server will read scale factors in a config file and then know how he has to decrease or incread the model scale size

search for modelscale and imodelscale key words in the SDK
Page: 1 of 1