Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Player model Request

Page: 1 of 1
 Demegatron
07-05-2004, 10:41 AM
Lo all,

I was wondering if anyone's made/knows where I can get my hands on a Wookie player model for the main player?

Any help at all would be appreciated,

cheers,

Kris
 Ajunta Pall
07-05-2004, 10:56 AM
Download Holowan Cloakworks. It's got an armband for a Wookiee. And loadsa other models. It's got them armbands up the yin-yang :p.
 PrtyLizardJedi
07-05-2004, 11:35 AM
No offense but... REQUESTS STICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@
 Demegatron
07-05-2004, 11:39 AM
Heh, sorry, only just noticed it. And whats this Wookiee Armband thing?
 Ajunta Pall
07-05-2004, 5:00 PM
Originally posted by Demegatron
And whats this Wookiee Armband thing?

Basically, it makes you look exactly like a Wookie. So, download Cloakworks, check out the readme, and run your game with Cloakworks. Trust me, it's brilliant. All these mods for characters I've got, I couldn't appreciate so much, but with the mod, now I can!
 unclegrimey
07-05-2004, 5:07 PM
it's a lot easier just getting the newly updated savegame editor and changing the pc model instead...;)
 Mav
07-05-2004, 6:41 PM
there is no need to download the Holowan Cloakworks, it would be easier to download the new savegame editor form pcgamemods.com form tk102, you can change your PC's appearence there.
Page: 1 of 1