Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Anyone here........ (how to Model in JA)

Page: 1 of 1
 WoLFF
07-01-2004, 12:10 AM
know what theyre doing in modeling? im looking to talk to some1 for some help, im near finished with the steps i need, i just need some serious help now.........

if u do, can ya plz leave behind ur screen? i own all three messengers (AIM, msn, Yahoo) so just leave them behind and ill add u and evantually talk to u, thx.......

and i tried doing this in the modeling section, and nothing........
 TK-8252
07-01-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by WoLFF
and i tried doing this in the modeling section, and nothing........

Then you'll get nothing here either except your thread moved. If you've asked in the appropriate forum then don't ask again.
 WoLFF
07-01-2004, 1:30 AM
your so cruel :(..
 TK-8252
07-01-2004, 1:47 AM
It defies common logic to ask the same question in a forum that has nothing to do about your question, after you've already asked the question in the proper forum where there's hope that someone might know the answer.

That's like going into a city and asking people if they've ever had a million dollars, and then going out into antarctica and asking some penguins if they've ever had a million dollars.

Does that make sense? :confused:
 Mike Windu
07-01-2004, 2:29 AM
I SWEAR THE PENGUINS HAVE THE MONEY! Roffle...

Anyways, what the cruel wittle stormie has said is correct, if you can't find help in the proper forum, it's not going to be in another.
 Crow_Nest
07-01-2004, 6:52 AM
Originally posted by TK-8252
It defies common logic to ask the same question in a forum that has nothing to do about your question, after you've already asked the question in the proper forum where there's hope that someone might know the answer.

Thats what i always do even when i cant get my answer in the right forum. If you already tried but could not get an answer, i post here as more people visit the JA forums.
 keshire
07-01-2004, 8:45 AM
i post here as more people visit the JA forums.

Which is not only bad, but also highly annoying. And so its a catch 22. Sure more people visit this forum, but the nature of the post will get it and the person ignored in the future.
 TK-8252
07-01-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
Thats what i always do even when i cant get my answer in the right forum. If you already tried but could not get an answer, i post here as more people visit the JA forums.

I'm sure that can explain your 4453 posts and your 10.84 posts per day count. ;)
 Neverhoodian
07-01-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Mike Windu
I SWEAR THE PENGUINS HAVE THE MONEY!

Hey! I thought you promised you wouldn't tell anyone!

Oh, uh...oops (*runs*)

...Anyways, back to the topic. Don't take it personally, WoLFF. TK's taken it upon himself to give new members a hard time about posting in the wrong forum. As much as you would like an answer right away, just be patient. If no one replies in a while, bump the thread back up. Chances are someone will reply.
 TK-8252
07-01-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Neverhoodian
...Anyways, back to the topic. Don't take it personally, WoLFF. TK's taken it upon himself to give new members a hard time about posting in the wrong forum.

:D
 Crow_Nest
07-02-2004, 5:43 AM
Originally posted by TK-8252
I'm sure that can explain your 4453 posts and your 10.84 posts per day count. ;)

Oh and dont forget that i used to spam alot the last time :D It was 13.0 quite long ago, but now i dont post much so it droped to 10.80
Page: 1 of 1