Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hitman: Paycheck

Page: 1 of 1
 Reclaimer
06-29-2004, 8:34 AM
OOC-I couldn't find my Soldiers of WWII thread so I made a new one. This is based of the game, Hitman Contracts. You can be any agent except for Agent 47.

IC-The Background

It's 2010 and a war is happening. Not just any war, but a Mental war. People across the World are being sent to ayslums for being thought to be mental. SWAT Officers patrol the ayslums. As an Agent hired to stop this threat you were captured during a meeting and brought to a ayslum. Now you hope that there are other Agents with you....

Name: Sam Brooks
Code Name: Agent 66
Conceled Weapon: P229 Scilenced(Guards didn't check his pants)

Sam looked around the room. White, like always. He wasn't wrapped up like the rest. He looked and made sure the guard wasn't looking and took out his reciever. Made HQ could find him, but in the meen time, he whistled their six tone Oly Oly Oxen Free to see if anyone else was here with him...
 Black Knight of Keno
06-29-2004, 10:13 AM
Name: Sam Brooks
Code Name: Agent 19(Cobra)
Concealed Weapon: Silenced USP(Guards didn't check his privates)

Sam heard a whistle. He started whistling back, his hands were tied because he had allmost killed two guards when he was dragged into the room. He wore a ripped, white shirt and black pants. He tried to open the handcuffs he was wearing. He was amazed how antique handciffs they were. Maybe the government hadn't as much money as it had in the 20th century
 Joetheeskimo
06-29-2004, 10:15 AM
((I've never played Hitman Contracts, but I'll join anyway))

Name: Joe Bullet (:D)
Code Name: Agent 21
Concealed Weapon: (Uh...can I make up one?) Triple-barrel silenced pistol

Joe retunred the signal, rising from his cot to check to see the gaurd wasn't watching.
 Curt-Man
06-29-2004, 2:08 PM
Name: Trent Steel
Code Name: agent 9
Concealed Weapon:silenced desert eagle(costumized)

Trent wakes up to the whistling and also gives a whistle, he looks at the guard across the hallway looking stright at him, tretn was not tied becuase he went with grace and did not try anything
 Curt-Man
06-29-2004, 2:10 PM
Name: Trent Steel
Code Name: agent 9
Concealed Weapon:silenced desert eagle(costumized)

Trent wakes up to the whistling and also gives a whistle, he looks at the guard across the hallway looking stright at him, tretn was not tied becuase he went with grace and did not try anything, the guard was assigned to him becuase he went wiht ease
 Reclaimer
06-29-2004, 7:03 PM
Sam raised his hand and point at the guard, making a grabing motion. The guard looked skinny enough to fit throught the bars. Sam got up and crept behind the guard. In a flash, Sam had the guard inside the cell and knock out. Sam took the keys and unlock the cell. He motioned to the others with the Pistol in hand, "Lets move. We can find weapons later but lets get out of here." Sam notices a guard at the end of the hallway and pops a shot into his head. He motions for everyone to follow.
 Curt-Man
06-29-2004, 8:20 PM
Trent takes ot hsi psitol to tell him that he doesn't need a weapon, thne he follows closly listening mostly, for guard, he then hears one, motions for the group to stop, trent creeps along the wall to the corner, he waits...then re swings out his pistol butt and hits the guard square in the forehead, then grabs him and pouts him in the corner, then the groups starts moving again
 Reclaimer
06-29-2004, 9:40 PM
Sam sees a SWAT Officer and graps him from behind. He knocks the SWAT Officer out and takes hit clothes and gun. With the SWAT Officers clothes on, Sam remarks, "This should go more nicely now." Sam picks up the SWAT Officer's MP5 and motions the group to follow once again.
 Curt-Man
06-30-2004, 11:40 AM
"here, make it look liek your tranfering us to different cells" trent gets them all in single file and links them with chain
 Reclaimer
07-01-2004, 7:17 PM
"Good Idea." I say. We countinue on untill we get to the East Wing Stairs. We were about to start up when a guard came out of nowhere.
"Where are you transporting these prisoners?" He asked.
"Uh", a Cell number flashes onto my visor, "Cell 425 up stairs." I respond.
"Okay, you're cleared." The guard responds.
"Thank You." I say.
We continue up the stairs where I soon see the Prisoner's Removed Items room. I peek in, one lone guard with his back to the door stands guard. I turn to the group.
"Time to get our stuff back."
I open the door and aim my MP5. I fire a three round burst at the guard. He falls to the ground. I take the chains of my fellow agents and say,"Lets lock and load."
I grab my M4 Carbine and two Golden Desert Eagles from a locker marked with my name. I stand watch for the others so they can get their own gear. I notice a window at the end of the hall. That might be our only way out...
 Curt-Man
07-01-2004, 10:17 PM
i open my locker and get out all my stuff, my extra clothing,bullet proof vest, hunting knife and strap, holster, extra silenced desert eagle,lazer guided scopes for desert eagles, and the ex-ray,thermo, and nightvision goggles, he put them on, but did not turn them on, he didn't need to yet.
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-11-2004, 9:31 AM
Name:Robert Sanchez
Agent Name:Agent 42
Weapons:None so far

Robert sees a few of his fellow agents and whistles.He mimics them getting him out and giving him his weapons.
 Curt-Man
07-14-2004, 8:52 PM
Trent whispers to the rest fo the agents " i'll get him" trent slowly walks up to the hallway and looks around and sees that it is clear, he gets a key that he took off a guard and unlocks the cell
" don't say a word, get your stuff and stay there until we come up with a plan" trent looks around the silently runs back to the armory.
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-17-2004, 1:55 AM
Robert gets his stuff and waits for the plan.
Page: 1 of 1