Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Gun animations and other ideas

Page: 1 of 1
 plasticrat
06-27-2004, 10:22 AM
Hey, I was wondering if you could redo some guns animations for the blaster pistol dl-44, when you hold it, it looks rather stupid. Maybe you could let it be held like some other weapon like the e-11.

Oh yea, if its possible, could you also allow players to roll with guns, I really miss that from SP

Maybe some other animations where you duck behind a wall to avoid bolts or or face your back behind a crate in order to get ready for your next shot or something.

Melee moves,
if its also possible could you allow kicking with guns and other sabers. You could design a different key instead of the secondary fire.

Saber and Blaster,
Wielding the saber in one hand and the blaster in another, perhaps you could develop some stance where you left click to swing your saber and right click to fire a blaster bolt

Disarming move,
some sort of melee attack to disarm your opponent
 lonepadawan
06-27-2004, 2:53 PM
Keshire is working on disarming I think.

kicking with other sabers can be done with a simple .sab file. Just set throwable to 0.

Blaster and saber while very cool would probably be hard (and pointless from some peoples point of views) to implement.

Keshire has done a new animation for a CW rocketlauncher and sutff...

kicking with guns would prbably require some sort of tertiary fire mode.
Page: 1 of 1