Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Improved Rapid Shot > Master Rapid?

Page: 1 of 1
 SuperNewbie
06-26-2004, 10:11 PM
Ok I don't know where to host my screenshot, so I'll just describe the problem and hopefully someone will say it's either a feature or a known bug.

I was using a dual-blaster jedi trying out the ebon hawk basements guns, now I naturally got knight speed/rapid cause power blast/sniper shot does not work with knight speed to give more shots.

My 2 guns alone give me two shots, I know that. Knight speed gives me 1 more. Improved Rapid shot SHOULD give me 1 more.

Yet after my knight's speed had run out, and at that time for some reason I never hit a full 4 or more if the bug is real due to missing alot, i tried improved rapid shot on some crappy kath hound since well, why bother wasting force points?

Lo and behold, I hit it 4x, no not just graphics, the NUMBERS popped up. I can count 4 different sets of numbers. 30, 13, 8, 9. Or something like that. Now I've used Master Rapid shot before and I'm PRETTY sure ( not 100% ) that it can't do that alone and only hits 3.

So if this is a feature, which means Master Rapid shot does also give 2 more shots which I would believe comes from dual wielding, I would gain 6 shots with master speed. What I want to know is that confirmed that you can get 6 shots?

Or is this just some bug that I will currently abuse until the next patch? Besides the blue looks better then the orange.

Thanks in advance.
 Mono_Giganto
07-23-2004, 4:34 PM
The Force Speed powers only add to melee attacks I think. As for sniper shot, it's programed to fire once and once only. That's the price of multiplied critical rate and stun damage. By the way, default dual pistol wielding fires three shots, and yes, I think master rapid shot fire 2 extera.
 kome566
07-28-2004, 7:49 PM
I dont think so...i read in a Char FAQ that knight/master speed affects all weapons...i even tried it out myself..was a jedi consular with dual pistols,scoundral (elite huh?).So far that char shoots like 4-6 bullets per round(or something like that) (with master of course and mast. rapid shot)could be a hit detection bug or something like that :confused:
 Mono_Giganto
07-28-2004, 9:02 PM
But it would hit 4-6 anyway. 3 default, +2 for Master Rapid Shot, so 5 actually, without anything else. Dunno you may be right though.
Page: 1 of 1