Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

where is the best place to learn how to texture skins???

Page: 1 of 1
 Marius_Storm
06-26-2004, 3:09 PM
where is the best place to learn how to texture skins? Would like to skin my own evil Lord of F****** Darkness ;)

would be cool if somebody could help me out.
 Achilles
06-26-2004, 5:05 PM
Originally posted by Marius_Storm
where is the best place to learn how to texture skins? Would like to skin my own evil Lord of F****** Darkness ;)

would be cool if somebody could help me out.

There were a couple of really useful links in the "so you want to mod" sticky thread, but they did not appear to work when I tried to access them this morning. I think I have the .rar's saved on my home PC. I can email them to you if send me a PM with your preferred address.
 PrtyLizardJedi
06-27-2004, 6:56 AM
 Marius_Storm
06-27-2004, 3:14 PM
Ya found your site yesterday PrtyLizardJedi, it is very useful for newbies like me. Really good stuff I gota say, thanks. My e-mail is (works a lot better then my hotmail one), I would be glad if ya can send me some stuff for texturing, Achillies.
 Prime
06-27-2004, 11:42 PM
Apart from the technical knowledge, it just takes practice with the image editing software of your choice to learn how to do different things...
 JedI_XtRmIsT
06-27-2004, 11:56 PM
Ya found your site yesterday PrtyLizardJedi, it is very useful for newbies like me. Really good stuff I gota say, thanks. My e-mail is (works a lot better then my hotmail one), I would be glad if ya can send me some stuff for texturing, Achillies.

Marius_Storm for future reference PM your email also read this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=127725) thread

and welcome to the forums! :)
 Achilles
06-28-2004, 5:37 AM

The email address you provided sent back a "mailbox full" error. Do you have another one? PM it to me whenever you have a chance.
 Marius_Storm
06-28-2004, 9:04 AM
Wont happen again. Its been a while since I posted anything on forums. I try not to break the rules again ;)
Page: 1 of 1