Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

mountains

Page: 1 of 1
 Ockniel
06-26-2004, 2:37 AM
hey im making a hoth level and I need to be able to make some huge hothlike mountains surrounding the main area, I know raven did some kind of portal to display a large model around their maps in JA, but thats not what I need, I need something that you can interact with, how could I do this? is there some trick that I dont know about? :confused:
 Mercenary
06-26-2004, 3:14 AM
 Ockniel
06-26-2004, 6:58 AM
ok I did that on a test and named everything "test" but when I copied it into a map and reanamed that map to test and compiled it, in game it was just missing textures! why?

thanks by the way :)
 Jedi_Vogel
06-26-2004, 7:02 AM
This issue has been discussed before, I reckon. Search for "missing textures" and I reckon you should get a few matches, some of which should answer your question :)
 Ockniel
06-26-2004, 7:46 AM
ok, I will, but if I just imported the structure of the area and made it a worldspawn, could I just retecture it all and would it work?
 Jedi_Vogel
06-26-2004, 8:16 AM
Uh...where are you importing it from?
 Ockniel
06-26-2004, 11:03 AM
what? Im sorry, like, the .map file that the terain is in? I dont get it...:confused:
Page: 1 of 1