Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Revolution is coming!

Page: 1 of 1
 La Revolution
06-24-2004, 9:47 PM
I came across this today on Yahoo while I was searching for some Grim Fandango fan sites, and it's probably been posted on this forum already, but just in case, I thought I'd post it again.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?Grim2&1)

It's got around 1700 names that have signed up for it, and we're going to need a lot more if we want LucasArts to even ponder making a second game.

I know it still might not come to anything, but it's the last hope of a second game.

At first I thought I wanted the game to be left alone, but after replaying the game earlier and being reminded just how good it is, I've decided that it's worthy of a sequel.

Lets just hope LucasArts think the same.

Please sign up.
 JofaGuht
06-25-2004, 1:13 AM
Sorry, I'm against a second game and those petitions rarely work anyway.

Actually, I did the same thing about Shenmue III, but that was different.
 James Isaac
06-25-2004, 2:16 AM
The person who started the petition has forgotten about it (I think), so it will never be sent :( . I tried e-mailing him about it, but he didn't reply, and it's a really old petition.
 VampireNaomi
06-25-2004, 5:25 AM
I signed that last year. And even if it was sent I don't think it would do any good. Doesn't the Sam&Max 2 petition have much more signatures? I heard it was sent but LucasArts merely replied that "they respect fans' opinions" or something like that.
Page: 1 of 1