Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

hmm...skin doesnt show up

Page: 1 of 1
 Shady-D
06-24-2004, 12:25 PM
ive done everything, it has an icon_defualt file along with a icon_defualt.skin file and it doesnt show up in the profile screen though i can get my skin by typing /model skin in the console
anyone has any idea?
 Amidala from Chop Shop
06-24-2004, 5:26 PM
Originally posted by Shady-D
ive done everything, it has an icon_defualt file along with a icon_defualt.skin file and it doesnt show up in the profile screen though i can get my skin by typing /model skin in the console
anyone has any idea?

Maybe it's because you spelled it icon_defualt instead of icon_default. :rolleyes:
 CortoCG
07-01-2004, 9:08 PM
Errr, you cannot see the icon only or the whole skin texture?
 ros_Exo
07-06-2004, 8:31 PM
yeah I got the same problem I did all what the tutorials say ( probably made a mistake :confused: ) but It doesn't show up. All what I did is edit the skin and then in the .skin thingy I opened it up then I just changed the name to my skin name. BUT IT AINT WORKING . :atat:
 CortoCG
07-07-2004, 5:04 AM
Ok, post some more info guys!!! I cannot help thee in the air. What model are you talking about, what's the subdir in which the model and textures are placed, etc... Move move move!
 ros_Exo
07-07-2004, 7:41 AM
yes sir! I'm using a Culturist Model and I just reskinned it. I fixed the .skin file ( changing Culturist to my skin name ). And then I ziped it then changed the name to (skin name).pk3 I'm not sure that's right thought...
 CortoCG
07-07-2004, 7:56 AM
Lol, culturist? that must be a new model who reads a lot. What's the base folder to your "culturist" model? Post the contents of the .skin file too pls.
 ros_Exo
07-07-2004, 10:43 AM
nvm My friend fixed it but thx anyways :p ;) :D
 CortoCG
07-07-2004, 10:48 AM
Great. Did he, at least, tell you why wasn't it working?
Page: 1 of 1