Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tatooine problem....

Page: 1 of 1
 General_Solo121
06-24-2004, 8:38 AM
Ok I have played through the game many of times, and SPOILER: On tatooine, you have to get Bantha fodoo(sp?) to get the banthas to go over and draw out the Krayt Dragon so you can get the star map, well last knight at the merchant in front of your ship in the docking bay, he is selling bantha fodoo for 1 credit, I moved my mouse over it and my computer crashed Any thoughts on what it is?
 illuzion69
06-24-2004, 8:53 AM
I am not sure. I have been through the game 5 times and never had that happen or heard of it happening. Maybe try to load the game to an earlier point and try to buy it again might help you. Have you used any "warp" codes or anything?
 RedHawke
06-24-2004, 9:19 AM
Originally posted by General_Solo121
Any thoughts on what it is?

Do you have any mods in your override folder?

You might want to try reloading a save from just before you went to tatooine.

I hope this helps!
 General_Solo121
06-24-2004, 9:54 AM
I don't have any mods, or used the warp code, the codes I used where the heal and reveal map, but I fixed it now, just buy not going to that merchant.
 khawk
07-03-2004, 10:58 AM
Why do you need to buy bantha fodder. You can find it in the sand people enclave and on one of the bodies of the sandpeople you hit in the dune sea, just before the entrance to the sand people enclave.
 kome566
07-28-2004, 7:57 PM
:confused: well its easier i think . . .but still u gotta cut alot of tusken raiders up :D
Page: 1 of 1