Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Dark Order Flagship -- New Area!

Page: 1 of 1
 Rivahl
06-24-2004, 5:47 AM
Due to a few new tutorials recently being released, I have been able to begin working on my largest project yet: The Dark Order Flagship, AKA the Maelstrom. There will be over a dozen characters to which you can speak to on this flagship, some of which will duel you and some of which will be recruitable.

The Dark Order, its flagship and all the characters which will be found therein originated from America Online Star Wars Simming (roleplaying in AOL chatrooms). The characters are all based off of familiar SW simming faces, so if you ever did AOL SW simming you'll probably recognize some of them... though they won't all be in situations that they're used to being in.

The Lord of the Dark Order, Darth Rivahl (teehee), and his apprentice Darth Vitiate are among the Sith who will be encountered on this ship, while Zami Tar (a Sith Witch) and Goran Skarr (a Mandalorian bounty/Jedi hunter and old friend of Darth Rivahl) will be among the recruitables.

Here are some facts about this mod:

-Every one of the character found on the Dark Order Flagship will be custom skinned.
-There is a Sith Alchemist on board the flagship who creates ancient Sith Weapons. These weapons will be entirely new, including some new models.
-You will be able to engage in combat with many Sith throughout the vessel, including Darth Rivahl's apprentice, Darth Vitiate... and perhaps the Lord of the Dark Order himself, though you would not last long...
-The Dark Order Flagship will consist of several modules, which will be scripted to link together. All of the modules will be from the Leviathan module series, and will include the bridge and detention block, among other areas.
-If possible, several new Force-powers will be available with this mod. I have determined if I will be able to do these yet.
-Mods previously released by myself (such as the Malak Retexture and the upcoming Darth Vader Helmet) will be seen in this area.

I am currently done with most of the retextures needed for the characters and have written the majority of the dialogue (... and there is a LOT). Periodically, I will posting screenshots of the module and the new character as "previews," but I want the majority of the area to remain a secret until released.

Wish me luck. I intend to have it out in a few weeks, but.. you never know.

Thanks,

-Riv.
 PrtyLizardJedi
06-24-2004, 7:05 AM
A big project you ahve there...
Can I help with something?
 Darth Gungis
06-24-2004, 1:51 PM
Big plans. Looking forward to see it finished!:)
 Rivahl
06-24-2004, 4:31 PM
A big project you ahve there...
Can I help with something?

I'm not sure what I'll need help with, yet. But I'll keep you in mind, Prty, and thanks for the offer. :)

-Riv.
 Rivahl
06-26-2004, 3:43 AM
Figured I'd post a little teaser screenshot for ya. This is of Darth Rivahl, the Lord of the Dark Order and his apprentice, Darth Vitiate.

Master & Apprentice (http://lotrrpg.com/masterapprentice.jpg)
 Rivahl
06-26-2004, 4:59 AM
I forgot to mention that Vitiate (the Malak retexture) will be wearing my Darth Vader helmet (currently under construction).

-Riv.
 PrtyLizardJedi
06-28-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Rivahl
Master & Apprentice (http://lotrrpg.com/masterapprentice.jpg)

You seem to like CM_Baremetal
 Ajunta Pall
06-28-2004, 1:43 PM
Reckon I could get those skins, mate? Looks damn good, and I love my skin mods .:rolleyes:.
Page: 1 of 1