Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

1st Custom Armor Finished

Page: 2 of 2
 Mav
07-05-2004, 6:44 PM
now that looks awesome Jackel very nice stuff man
 T7nowhere
07-05-2004, 9:11 PM
Yup, Dragon Age is looking pretty cool.
 Jackel
07-05-2004, 9:13 PM
Yeah thats one of the designs for Dragon Age , Biowares new pc rpg game.

Its a real nice skin and model , the bead and the tattoo work well together.

What we proberly need is someone to try copy the design to a male model , using proberly the class 7 model and make the bare skin thing for it , it would of course provide less defense then a normal class 7 armour so would need its on baseitem.2da modification.

I can easily do the baseitem stuff and making the uti , its the making of the bare chest and tattoos that stump me.
 Hybris
07-10-2004, 1:42 AM
Long ago your where confined to makeing lightsabers but now you make high standard armor. You have passed the your last test... Master Seprithio. And also svosh thank you for help the younger less xped (NEW WORD!) than you. P.S I love the masks you make.
 Jennaida
10-16-2004, 12:33 AM
Not to be a bung and ressurrect a long dead thread, but this was the mod of the week, and I need to ask: can you /please/ release this in .zip form?
 Raveth
10-16-2004, 9:36 AM
wow jedis has battle armors ? what next santa claus has a weapon off mass distruction on the moon?
 Mono_Giganto
10-17-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Jennaida
Not to be a bung and ressurrect a long dead thread, but this was the mod of the week, and I need to ask: can you /please/ release this in .zip form?

Seprithro has left the modding board, he will likely never see yuor post.

I don't recall what format the file was in, but if it was .rar, download winRAR.

I hope he doesn't get mad at me for mentioning this, but Sep's quite possibly going to fix up his old mods and send them to pcgamemods in an all-in-one pack, after his site goes down. Perhaps that will be in .zip format.

wow jedis has battle armors ? what next santa claus has a weapon off mass distruction on the moon?

Why can't Jedi have battle armor? And for that matter, why can't Santa hoard WMD's on the moon?!
 Darth333
10-17-2004, 2:34 PM
Originally posted by Jennaida

Winrar is similar to Winzip but it is much better (once you try it out, you don't want to get back to winzip). You can download winrar here: http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar330.exe). For any other questions concerning mod installation, please refer to the Guide for the Newbie (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=129789) sticky.
 monkey joe
10-17-2004, 6:11 PM
I'm sorry but the search forum duhikie on my computer doesn't work. Do you know where i could get a tutorial about making stuff like that?

P.S. Great job on that armor Sep i'm downloading it for sure!
 monkey joe
10-17-2004, 6:14 PM
Oh, and that would look really wierd on a guy considering how it has like their belly-buttons showing. You should make the guy one have a six pack or something:D
 stingerhs
10-17-2004, 8:02 PM
Originally posted by monkey joe
I'm sorry but the search forum duhikie on my computer doesn't work. Do you know where i could get a tutorial about making stuff like that?

P.S. Great job on that armor Sep i'm downloading it for sure!

three things:

first, use the edit button at the bottom of your post so that you won't have to worry about double posting.

second, the search function has been deactivated by the lucasforums admins, which they claim is being used to cut down on bandwidth problems.

third, check out the guide for a newbie thread at the top of the holowan forum for tutorials on making new items. hope that helps. :D
 RedHawke
10-17-2004, 8:11 PM
Oh, and that would look really wierd on a guy considering how it has like their belly-buttons showing. You should make the guy one have a six pack or something:D

Sorry monkey joe this armor mod was strictly for the ladies! :D

And I second what stingerhs said above.
 Mono_Giganto
10-18-2004, 11:03 AM

If you value your life, do NOT go havin' male armour that shows off a sixpack. It's just wrong...

LoL, even if Sep was still around, Capo already spoke against that.
 monkey joe
10-18-2004, 2:55 PM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
LoL, even if Sep was still around, Capo already spoke against that.

I meant with the armor over it, like the mandolorians!!!!!
SICK PEOPLE THESE DAYS
SICK PEOPLE
 Seprithro
10-18-2004, 8:25 PM
back when i "left" this forum, my biggest regret, was that i never released a male battle armor. but i didn't, sorry guys
 tk102
10-18-2004, 8:39 PM
Speaking as one who's left the forum more than once, I'll just say Sep, you're always welcome back.
 Darth333
10-18-2004, 8:40 PM
Good to see you Sep :) Hope you'll change your mind and come back for Kotor 2...with more mods of the week :D
 Seprithro
10-18-2004, 8:46 PM
thanks guys,....maybe later, i was just browsing really, and saw the old thread. btw darth333 did you get that email i sent about a month ago? (the one about a little wip of mine?)
 Darth333
10-18-2004, 8:55 PM
Yes I got it and did not forgot about it :) check your PMs.
 Mav
10-18-2004, 11:24 PM
hmmmm Sep has a little WIP .... interesting.
 Colma Adawin
10-19-2004, 1:06 AM
Originally posted by maverick187
hmmmm Sep has a little WIP .... interesting.

yes, could this be that sep has gain another new skill? and will return with his new mod? :p

MattCole
 *Yoinked*
10-19-2004, 5:49 AM
Hi Sep, too bad ya cant stay modding, I'll miss ya...

-Adam G.
 Hybris
10-19-2004, 10:18 PM
Sweet Holy Mother of Yoda! Sep your back in black its nice to see you once again! You will be staying or go dormant again untill KOTOR 2 comes like I think CDRseadog did?

Etheir way its good to hear that you are still well in all so what are planing now?

100 posts! Does that make me a veteran or something?
 Hybris
10-20-2004, 7:01 PM
I just thought of this if Sep is going down for good will someone take all of his mods with his permission of corse and post it on PCGM so we will not lose his famous lightsabers at least.:confused:
 Mono_Giganto
10-21-2004, 1:01 PM
Originally posted by Hybris
I just thought of this if Sep is going down for good will someone take all of his mods with his permission of corse and post it on PCGM so we will not lose his famous lightsabers at least.:confused:

One step ahead of you, I already asked, he'll probably do it on his own.
 darthspicious
07-12-2005, 8:01 AM
I downloaded the mod but there's no installation. How do I get it to work? Is there a cheat or something?
 Colma Adawin
07-12-2005, 8:20 AM
This is an old mod, so this mod was made before the Patcher, just put all the files into your override folder.

with any Custom Item, Just look for the .UTI that will be your cheat code.

eg:

MattColejk_01.uti

press ~ to bring the cheat console down.

then type "giveitem" ( without qoutes ) space then the file name:

" giveitem mattcolejk_01 "

then it'll be in your inventory. concidering you spelt it right. i've done it tonns of times ;)

hope this helps! :D

Colma Adawin
 darthspicious
07-12-2005, 7:21 PM
Thanks for the help. however it doesn't work. All I get from the download is a single file that I download into my overide folder. The file is an rar file, I'm not sure what that would be. Anyway it's called sep_jedi_battle_armor. That's why I'm wondering what to do, nothing seems to work, am I missing any files, if so where do I get them? Again thanks for the help.
 Jeff
07-12-2005, 7:26 PM
Originally posted by darthspicious
Thanks for the help. however it doesn't work. All I get from the download is a single file that I download into my overide folder. The file is an rar file, I'm not sure what that would be. Anyway it's called sep_jedi_battle_armor. That's why I'm wondering what to do, nothing seems to work, am I missing any files, if so where do I get them? Again thanks for the help.
A rar file is like a zip file; it has the contents of the mod compressed so it is easier to download. To open a rar file, download Winrar (http://www.rarlab.com/) . Then you can open the rar file and extract the contents into your override. Then the mod will work.

Hope that helps
 darthspicious
07-17-2005, 7:08 AM
Thanks for the help, it worked great. The mod looks really good.
 BA-Kraft
07-20-2005, 8:44 AM
The armour's looknig sweet as. Though I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Can you get it on pcgmods? There's only one pack for sep available from there and it reckons it's a blaster pack.
 Bob Lion54
07-20-2005, 8:58 AM
^^^^^

Welcome!

First, I have to say that this is my favourite armour of either game. I wish it where available for TSL, but Seprithro has moved on to bigger and better things. Oh, well.

Anyway, I believe they have it at www.starwarsknights.com) but I can't get it load at the moment. Look under the Kotor 1 mods section.
 Darth333
07-20-2005, 9:13 AM
Yes, we have it on the website. However, some work is being performed on the server (all the 150 or so LFN websites are being transferred to a new and faster server) so expect the site to be up and down for the next few days but everything should come back to normal soon.

Just try a bit later :)
 BA-Kraft
07-20-2005, 9:17 AM
Cheers man. I thought it odd it wasn't working. I'll keep checking though. I'm learning moding myself so if all else fails I'll have a go at making my own....
 Seprithro
07-20-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Lion54
^^^^^

I wish it where available for TSL, but Seprithro has moved on to bigger and better things. Oh, well.

don't be so sure :D i havent ,moved on, i have just been lazy, i have way too much to do and nowhere near enogh time to do it in :D but "maybe" a port for TSL can come about, but only if i can EVER finish the male version of the armor :D lazy,lazy,lazy, i am just plain lazy
 Bob Lion54
07-20-2005, 2:18 PM
^^^^^
Great. I hope you get around to it. That was pretty much the only armour I used in K1.

Does this mean I actually answered someones question without making a fool of myself?
 JeffMitchell
08-23-2006, 3:56 PM
Hi

I was wondering if there is a certain level you must attain to use the armor?

Reason I'm asking is I have it loaded up and I type in the code and just receive nothing.

and does it work with other mods or do you know of any mods it doesn't work with?
 Darth InSidious
08-23-2006, 5:33 PM
Did you:

1) unpack the files from the .zip or .rar file they came in?
2) read the readme?
3) spell the filename correctly?
 JeffMitchell
08-23-2006, 6:05 PM
I extracted all the files to the override folder.

the read me file just says the following:

cheat
giveitem Sep_a_class9008

DNA Type A (Asian skin tones)

cheat
giveitem Sep_a_class9007

DNA Type C (caucasian skin tones)

cheat:
giveitem Sep_a_class9006

DNA Type X (Cathar skin tones)

cheat:

giveitem Sep_a-class9005

DNA Type B (black skin tones)

I type ~ then type in what it says in the read me file. Just don't get anything.

just curious if I put it in the wrong folder or something.
 Darth InSidious
08-23-2006, 6:24 PM
did you try without capitals?
 JeffMitchell
08-23-2006, 7:04 PM
did you try without capitals?

I don't think so. I just put what was in the read me file. I figured it was right.
 Darth InSidious
08-24-2006, 8:37 AM
Try again without capitals, that might be it...
 goldberry
08-24-2006, 9:00 AM
Wow guys, you're digging up topics that are over a year old XD
 JeffMitchell
08-26-2006, 7:08 PM
That helped, I got the armor now.

Just one more question. I'm on Taris and just rescued Bastila. Can Bastila wear the Armor?

I know, for some reason, I can't give her a implant. My character and Mission have one, but it won't give me the option to give Bastila one. Just shows nothing when I click the implant.

As of right now, I can't put the armor on her. Doesn't show up in the selections.
Page: 2 of 2