Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Now another problem w/ server

Page: 1 of 1
 seniorfrito
06-22-2004, 11:10 AM
People keep timing out. They get on, can't do anything and have to cut themselves from the server. I actually have had this happen to me as well. I can join, I can see the loading screen, but then the game cuts out and says it had an error with the jamp.exe file. Whatever that means. I didn't have this problem at first, so I don't know what it's doing. I'm using the Zion map. Using JA+ Mod 2.0. And my IP is currently 24.209.207.207:-3032. I still don't like this port number. Why can't it be 29070 like everyone else's is. I'm going to try and number of different things to try and fix all this. But, I doubt what I'm thinking will work. Will anyone help me?
 Amidala from Chop Shop
06-24-2004, 9:31 AM
You have to go into your router's configuration and redirect ports 29060 through 29070 to the internal IP address of the computer that is running your server.

Search this forum for the word "router" or check your router's documentation for instructions how to do that.
Page: 1 of 1