Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Official Tie/Yaeb Thread

Page: 1 of 1
 yaebginn
06-21-2004, 4:04 PM
If tiefighterpilot or yaebginn has anything to say to each other that has anything to do with their conflict in the 'Just how big are the maps in battlefront' threads or elsewhere, it shall be stated here. if anyone else has anything to contribute, it'll be posted here. Let's not mess up anyone else's threads.
 tFighterPilot
06-21-2004, 4:12 PM
cool, you made a thread about it, and wrote all words that I'm not gonna read.

Ok, here it goes. You wrote every1. I know that when most people see every1, or any1, or be4, or any similar, they don't think highly on that person. So I advise you to not use that word again, out of the goodness of my heart, only after I replied to your post. So you flame me in with all these words, I have no intention to read. Then, you and your friend start flaming me on another thread, and talk to each other about stuff that doesn't belong to a public forum. It annoys me, so I call you gay, that was the only time I so called flamed. Then you two flame me, and everyone lived hapilly ever after. I like writing long paragraphs with a lot of words. BTW, the name is tFighterPilot, not Tie Fighter Pilot.
 yaebginn
06-21-2004, 4:16 PM
The only time I ever did something wrong was when I posted something that I should've used a pm on. and ever think that I dont particaularly care how highly people online think of me? if its conveinient to type something, then I'll type it. and you were the only one who said something about it. I'll note the spelling fo your name in the future.
 tFighterPilot
06-21-2004, 4:19 PM
Originally posted by yaebginn
The only time I ever did something wrong was when I posted something that I should've used a pm on. and ever think that I dont particaularly care how highly people online think of me? if its conveinient to type something, then I'll type it. and you were the only one who said something about it. I'll note the spelling fo your name in the future. nm
 Pad
06-21-2004, 5:02 PM
:eyeraise: Anything wrong with the "Private Message" (PM) feature?
 tFighterPilot
06-21-2004, 5:03 PM
Originally posted by Pad
:eyeraise: Anything wrong with the "Private Message" (PM) feature? Apparently, yaebginn didn't find this button yet.
 Pad
06-21-2004, 5:09 PM
Originally posted by tFighterPilot
Apparently, yaebginn didn't find this button yet.
When clicking on someonẻ‘s profile at the bottom of his post you can send him a private message with the link "Send tFighterPilot a Private Message! ".
Or you can use this button: http://www.lucasforums.com/swbattlefront/sendpm.gif)
 Sharpshooter
06-21-2004, 5:51 PM
So that's what pm means! What's nm stand for?:D
 yaebginn
06-21-2004, 5:55 PM
it stands for nevermind and lol is laugh out loud and btw is by the way, theres a few.
 Sharpshooter
06-21-2004, 6:03 PM
Cool! By the way, doesn't the t in tfighter stand for tie? I mean it makes more sence that way!:D
 tFighterPilot
06-21-2004, 6:07 PM
Originally posted by Sharpshooter
Cool! By the way, doesn't the t in tfighter stand for tie? I mean it makes more sence that way!:D no, it doesn't.
 Sharpshooter
06-21-2004, 6:21 PM
Yea it does dude!:D
 tFighterPilot
06-21-2004, 6:30 PM
Originally posted by Sharpshooter
Yea it does dude!:D I think I know what the t in my name stands for.
 Sharpshooter
06-21-2004, 6:36 PM
Ah go to hell!:D
 obi
06-21-2004, 10:09 PM
Silence, mortals!

Er, I mean, use the PMs. It looks like this : http://www.lucasforums.com/swbattlefront/sendpm.gif)

=)
 StormHammer
06-21-2004, 10:55 PM
As I said in the PS2 thread, keep your flames/insults/personal disputes out of these forums. IRC and other instant messengers should be used for this sort of thing.

Don't make any more threads like this in future, because they'll simply be deleted.
Page: 1 of 1