Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Say hello to Hyran, Sith Warrior

Page: 1 of 1
 PrtyLizardJedi
06-19-2004, 9:45 AM
Another skin! Hyran, the Sith Warrior!

I know you will notice the 'I will make a recruit mod' thing, but the info I'll release later.

And the site is the same, old, good, boring, stupid, horrible

www.freewebs.com/myzips)

ALL HAIL KOTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 DarkLord Re\/an
06-19-2004, 10:02 AM
nice skin... what race is it?

and im not bad at making websites so if you want me to make one just say so... altho i would need to know:
color?
flash?
heading?
etc...
 PrtyLizardJedi
06-19-2004, 10:04 AM
You can't see it's a Trandoshan?!?!?!?!?!?

Though I did retexture the scales
 DarkLord Re\/an
06-19-2004, 10:05 AM
o.. i now i see.. it says This Trandoshan has got it going on! and again nice reskin... ;)
 Darth_ToMeR
06-19-2004, 10:19 AM
Nice. I like the clothes. But red Trandoshan isn't look very good... I tried few times to make Red Trandoshan but it didn't go well...
 Darth Gungis
06-19-2004, 11:40 AM
Very nice indeed. Im no huge fan of the Trandoshan, but this was a really good skin.
 Colma Adawin
06-19-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Darth Gungis
Very nice indeed. Im no huge fan of the Trandoshan, but this was a really good skin.

Agreed!! :D :)

MattCole
 Emperor Pangasa
06-19-2004, 1:08 PM
Sweet:emperor:
 Darth_ToMeR
06-20-2004, 1:39 PM
I will make this recruitable. PM me if you want.
 Ajunta Pall
06-21-2004, 6:57 AM
Total bowage, Prty. *bows and fiddles with Rubix cube under hood*. As I said in the PM I sent you, why doesn't CloakWorks have the Trandoshan "shield"?! I want it so I can doss about with Hyran... *sniff*
 PrtyLizardJedi
06-21-2004, 6:59 AM
Worry not, for Darth Tomer is helping me do a mod to recruit him!
 Ajunta Pall
06-21-2004, 7:02 AM
Yay! :p. *looks around* Man, it's quiet, isn't it? *shuffles off, eyes shifting* Well, good luck, Tomer :)! *tips hat and falls out of window*
 Darth_ToMeR
06-21-2004, 7:11 AM
Originally posted by Ajunta Pall
Yay! :p. *looks around* Man, it's quiet, isn't it? *shuffles off, eyes shifting* Well, good luck, Tomer :)! *tips hat and falls out of window* You can use trandoshan with cloakworks. Open GFF editor, and open some of the cloakworks files, not really matter what file. go to PropertiesList->0->in subtype, change the number to 252. save and put it in override folder. Now type in console "giveitem hl_i_disguise***" (look what number you take) and you Trandoshan.
 Ajunta Pall
06-21-2004, 8:20 AM
Originally posted by Darth_ToMeR
You can use trandoshan with cloakworks. Open GFF editor, and open some of the cloakworks files, not really matter what file. go to PropertiesList->0->in subtype, change the number to 252. save and put it in override folder. Now type in console "giveitem hl_i_disguise***" (look what number you take) and you Trandoshan.

Yay! Nice one, Tomer. I'm not exactly brilliant at fiddling around with my files, so I might wait. Or I'll just leave it and not be a Trandoshan... :ball::crybaby: :cry7:.
Page: 1 of 1