Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Darth Vaders armor

Page: 1 of 1
 Jaden25
06-19-2004, 2:11 AM
I am playing jedi acadmey like for the
fifth time boy I just love this game and
I was on the part with darth vaders
castle and.I noticed something big in
the hanger bay level and I walked a
little bit closer to it and to my surprise
there was darth vaders armor was there in the hangar.I wonder if the devlopers
put that there to pay tribute to the
origanl films in which we all know and love
our was that a easter egg I stubled up on
because like I said this the first time I
noticed that there.Let me know if yall
noticed any secret objects from the
movies that our on the game in single
player level our the multiplayer level
because when I saw that I just smiled
real big............................

Reminder:this is the PC verison of
the Game that I am playing
 TK-8252
06-19-2004, 3:19 AM
That's not Darth Vader's armor. Luke burned Vader's suit on Endor in RotJ. That's just a statue of Vader that... someone destroyed.
 Cercueil
06-19-2004, 12:18 PM
hmm, im sure Darth had more than one set of armor for those "uncomfortable" days....and because Black is just not right after labor day.
 HalfSwedeLarz
06-21-2004, 1:14 PM
yea he probably had extra armours but i didnt even kno he had a castle im not very far in the storyline but i bet u rosh goes evil tats what im thinking
 TK-8252
06-21-2004, 8:47 PM
That was a statue of Vader, not his armor.
 HalfSwedeLarz
06-21-2004, 11:07 PM
probably was
 Corax
06-22-2004, 3:43 PM
Yeah..i am gonna have to check it out..i've never seen it :P

Corax
 HalfSwedeLarz
06-22-2004, 4:14 PM
i never even knew he had a castle i thought he lived on the star destroyer
 Cercueil
06-22-2004, 4:16 PM
Even the Dark Lord needed a place to just get away from it all. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith.
All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith.

All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith.

All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith. All work and no play make Darth a dull Sith.
 HalfSwedeLarz
06-22-2004, 4:19 PM
GOOOD GOD i think we got the message
 Corax
06-22-2004, 5:10 PM
Originally posted by HalfSwedeLarz
GOOOD GOD i think we got the message

lol yeah the game does well tell you about lots of other stuff that the films don't..like kyle and all the differatn planets...

Corax
 HalfSwedeLarz
06-22-2004, 5:24 PM
yea but thats considered as Expanded Universe right?
Page: 1 of 1