Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

www.JediServers.com closing down

Page: 2 of 2
 Prime
06-20-2004, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop
Probably because you aren't used to seeing players whose scores are much higher than their pings. And that's probably because you go to servers where everyone stands around chatting and playacting. The winner on servers like that has 1 or 2 points, while the rest have 0 because they were just standing around chatting the whole time. Or maybe negative scores because they were pretending they were drunk walking out of the cantina, and they fell off a ledge. One tear...

Originally posted by Master William
Ehh, Amidala, sitting in front of the computer and hosting three servers (I respect your work) and doing female Jaden skins (nice job by the way) isn't called having a life, even though I have respect for your work, and I know it is good work, regarding the servers and your skins.Worst. Flame. Ever.
 Rad Blackrose
06-20-2004, 2:42 AM
To flame or not to flame... that is the question...

*eyes the flamethrower*
 Rumor
06-20-2004, 3:47 AM
Originally posted by Rad Blackrose
To flame or not to flame... that is the question...

*eyes the flamethrower*

for old time's sake
 TK-8252
06-20-2004, 4:22 AM
 _PerfectAgent_
06-20-2004, 4:46 AM
 TK-8252
06-20-2004, 4:53 AM
Wow, this thread has absolutely no relevance to the closing of JediServers at all. Actually, this thread has absolutely no relevance to Jedi Academy at all. The thread has gone the entire other direction!

Have... have I stumbled into The Swamp by accident?
 Rumor
06-20-2004, 7:21 AM
Originally posted by TK-8252
Wow, this thread has absolutely no relevance to the closing of JediServers at all. Actually, this thread has absolutely no relevance to Jedi Academy at all. The thread has gone the entire other direction!

Have... have I stumbled into The Swamp by accident?

The internet swamp, yes.
 Prime
06-20-2004, 4:19 PM
Originally posted by TK-8252
Actually, this thread has absolutely no relevance to Jedi Academy at all. Are you kidding? JA is all about flaming other people and doing anything but playing the game.

In that sense, I find this thread staggeringly relavent. :)
Page: 2 of 2