Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Retexturing Bandon's armor...

Page: 1 of 1
 numark79
06-09-2004, 5:22 AM
Sup, forgive me if this has been gone over before, but I was hoping to retexture Darth Bandon's armor into the game as a new sith armor/robe, since when you put on his fiber armor that you do get from him in the game, you look nothing like him =\ Now I've been searching for his armor texture everywhere but I can't seem to find it, is his "armor" a unique character model that the game uses? I even downloaded the recruitable Darth Bandon mod to get some ideas w/ no luck so far. Can Bandon's armor (the way it appears on him in the game) even be used as a model for an armor/robe for your PC? If it can be, would someone mind pointing me in the right direction?:D

sorry for so many questions,
peace
 T7nowhere
06-09-2004, 5:44 AM
The only way that it can be done is to replace one of the PC models. There is no other way. This has been asked several times. and has been done in different ways. the First is an appearance.2da edit that turns all jedi robes into bandons (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/appearance.2da) right click the link and save target as... if the file has a .txt extension just delete that so the file is named appearance.2da

The other method used was to rename bandons body model to the same as the scout clothing model you will also need to do the same for the texture. you can DL this mod from http://www.pcgamemods.com/5454/) these two should give you a better idea on how to do it for your self.

you can find his texture TexturePacks-->swpc_tex_tpa.erf-->N->N_DarthBand01.tpc.
 numark79
06-09-2004, 5:52 AM
coocoo, thanks a bunch yo

payce
Page: 1 of 1