Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Premade Config " server.cfg " ?

Page: 1 of 1
 jointch1l
06-07-2004, 2:27 PM
Hi, I was just looking a bit in how to make an own Dedicated server.

i already got the " jawinded_1.011.zip " dedicated windows server..

i got it working, but i see alot of server whit custom server scripts.

like for example, when you died you can also see the HP of the other person, and !stats..

Is there anything like a site where you can download premade Server.cfg files that i could use and change ??

greets Ringo..
 Kurgan
06-08-2004, 7:14 PM
There really aren't any sites that specialized in "premade server.cfg files" for you to modify. You simply look up the commands and type it out yourself in your own server.cfg file.

People can post examples if they feel like it for you, but you really just learn it on your own.

The "!stats" and other things are due to the use of mods, such as server side mods like Xmod2. Or it could be people using killtrackers or something.

But it's not part of the base game, sorry.
 Amidala from Chop Shop
06-10-2004, 3:56 AM
Go here to learn about server.cfg files:

http://www.jediservers.com/help_setup.asp)

If you download a copy of the JA + Mod, it includes a server.cfg file but with all the JA+ Mod cvars in it too. It's best to keep mod cvars in a separate .cfg file.

That mod, xMod, and Blademod show duel health stats after each duel, as well as a give you a lot of other options, some useful, some useless, and some bad.
 Kurgan
06-10-2004, 1:16 PM
It just shows the same duel healths as with the normal JA cvar doesn't it? Or does it show more info?
Page: 1 of 1