Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The day after tomorrow - RPG

Page: 1 of 2
 Black Knight of Keno
06-03-2004, 1:15 PM
A huge storm has ravaged the world and you have survived with a group of others. We must now survive and try to get ourselfs into places we can live.
----------------------------------------
Jack looked around in the snowy grounds. He was in a tower in New York with three others. They were tourists. jack suddenly saw another group travelling in the snow. Jack shouted. He was in a broken window only in the third floor. "Hey! You there! What news?!"
 Curt-Man
06-03-2004, 3:58 PM
(i will be the leader of that group, if thats ok)
" i bring no news"trent shouts" we come to seek refuge,you have space up there right?" instead of waiting for an answer he and hsi people walk up to the building and and get inside, then greet jack and the other 2
 LukeKatarn
06-04-2004, 12:15 PM
Jared was walking by "HEY YOU UP THERE." he shouts "ANOTHER SNOW STORM IS COMEING."
 Black Knight of Keno
06-04-2004, 1:58 PM
"What? A new storm? But the last one just stopped! Come in, stay here for a moment!"

((I just came from watching the movie. It was amazing, dull, but amazing :D ))
 Curt-Man
06-04-2004, 3:49 PM
"jeez, when will these stop, never i suppose, ALRIGHT! EVERYONE INSIDE SET UP CAMP AND A DEFENSE AGAISNT THE WINDS!" he yells to his crew" hello, i am Trent Legion of Jacksonville"he says as he offeres a handshake
 LukeKatarn
06-05-2004, 10:42 AM
"Thankyou for letting me take refuge here." Jared says "I come from newyork we might have bumped into eachother once or twice." Jared starts to warm himself up "My name is Jared."
 Curt-Man
06-05-2004, 3:54 PM
" you over there, set up the tents and you go wiht him, and you 2 set up the barricade, i have a feeling this will be a biggie" he ordered his group " hello, thnak you for lettign em stay here"
 LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 7:57 AM
"The snow storm will be comeing in about 30 minutes."
 Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 10:02 AM
"alright, everyoen get somethign to eat, and you 4 be ready to brace the barricade, and the rest get in the tents, i will take a look out" Trent then goes to the window and sits on the sill
 LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 11:50 AM
Jared picks up some bread that he has and he splits it up into REALY TINY pieces and gives it to others the smallest piece was for himself.
 Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 12:19 PM
"hmm, very generous you are, take the smallest for yourself, good job, but remember you need as much as food as everyoen else"
 LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 1:29 PM
"It is enough for me." Jared says
 Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 2:40 PM
"well, the storm is beginning, EVERYOEN, BRACE THE BARRICADE, GET TO TENTS AND SHELTER, HERE IT COMES!" trent rushes over the to the barricade and jumps over it and braces it
"it begins"
 LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 3:51 PM
(Just tell me what I should do from here because I haven't seen the movie.)
 Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 4:06 PM
(neither have i, so,um, BRACE THE BARRICADE!, :p )
 LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 4:16 PM
Jared rushs to the bericade and starts "Braceing" it.
 Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 8:28 PM
(that doesn't sound right)
" thanks for the help, ah crap!, here it comes"
the wind hwols ove rthem and ice pelets and snow and wind all barrage the barricade
" this is a biggie! whoa mama!"
 LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 9:49 PM
(I didn't think about it when I posted it lol) "AHHHHHHHHH." Jared went flying back.
 Curt-Man
06-07-2004, 12:18 PM
" damn, someone take care of that man" just as trent said that an ice pellet cam flying throguh the barricade past trents head into one of the groups chests
" ah no!, someone pull that ice pellet out!"
 LukeKatarn
06-07-2004, 2:20 PM
A man comes over to help Jared but, Jared said "No no I'm ok."
 Curt-Man
06-07-2004, 9:47 PM
The storm starts to ease up and so does eveyroen else
" oh no you don't this is just the eye of th storm in a few minutes it'll eb worse then before!!"
everyoen then tenses and gets ready
 LukeKatarn
06-07-2004, 10:34 PM
Jared gets up and gets back to the barricade luckily he was alot of help.
 Writer
06-19-2004, 3:16 PM
"If this storm is like the others, the eye is the most deadly part," a voice said quietly into Jack's ear. "Don't you remember that from the first one that passed over here? Things were frozen immediately!"

The young woman paused and extended her hand when Jack turned around. "I'm Amy Coblyn."
 Curt-Man
06-20-2004, 8:50 PM
" OH MAN! HERE IT COMES" then all you can see is a sheet of ice icing everything as it comes " cover your faces and mouths, turn your back to the ice!"
 LukeKatarn
06-21-2004, 9:22 AM
Jared does so but, he goes flying back and injures (Not beaks) his back. He didn't want to call for assistance because everyone else was busy.
 Writer
06-21-2004, 2:32 PM
"That's not good enough," Amy said, rasing her voice after what she had said to Jack. There was a small fire going nearby and Amy rushed over to it, grabbing anything she could as she went. After she tossed the things she had grabbed onto the fire, she turned.

"Get over here!" she said quickly. "Here by the fire is the only place we have a chance of surviving."

The fire was roaring now and extremely hot, but Amy was as close to it as she could stand without catching fire. She could hear as the others hurried toward the fire. As she listened to their footsteps approaching the fire, she turned to see what was happening.

The building they were in was freezing instantly. For a second, Amy feared that the fire would not be warm enough, but the freezing process made a large circle around the fire and continued through the building. In fact, she barely felt a difference in temperature.

After about a half hour, the winds picked up again, but the group remained by the fire.

"If that wasn't the last storm, I will be very angry," Amy said. She stood and walked a little ways away from the fire. Then, she turned and looked at all who were around it. "This storm should break soon. When it does, we should get out of here. Move south, like the birds did before the storm."
 Curt-Man
06-21-2004, 8:35 PM
Unfortunatly Trent did not make it to the fire in time and was frozen in a thin sheet of ice, then CRACK! he breaks free form it and rushes to the fire
" geez, you were quick wiht that fire amy, if it weren't for you, we'd be dead"
 Writer
06-21-2004, 8:57 PM
((I'll let that slip, but the temperature would have been so cold that your blood would have frozen, not just the outside of your body. We'll just say you made it.))

Amy nodded absentmindedly. "What I don't understand is how there could have been another storm. Right before the New York Floods, I heard from a man named Jack Hall that there were three.

"The one that was over Canada grew down on us. The one over Scotland spread out as well, as did the one over Siberia. The entire Northern Hemisphere is now most likely covered in ice. Dr. Hall assured me that there would be no more than these three.

"Once this one has dissipated, we must head south. The temperatures will be well below what we are used to, but they will not be intolerable. The eye has passed us by, so I want all of us to scatter through the building. I noticed that this is, or was an apartment house. There are bound to be clothes. Find all the clothes you can and bring them back to the fire. We'll need to defrost and dry them.

"When the clothes are defrosted and dried, we all need to put them on, not in place of our current clothes, but over top of what we have on now. This will keep us warmer in our journey. Even so, we don't want to be outside at night. We'll have to find shelter each night."

Sighing deeply, Amy went to follow her own advice and search the building for any clothes someone might have left behind.
 LukeKatarn
06-22-2004, 5:02 PM
Jared was lucky enough to get to the fire in time. Jared was allmost unable to move. H needed some rest, that was for sure.
 Cercueil
06-22-2004, 6:54 PM
Toby Broussard had saved for years to see the "Big Apple." It was now colder than he had ever imagined anything ever to be. well, except for the heart one of his ex's, but Cindy was most likely off on one of her "adventures" as well. with any luck she made it further south...further than the ice.

He had found shelter in an office building, but soon realized that Office buildings werent made to keep in heat nor were they very strong. Nearly frozen to death he found refuge in an abandoned pastry shop. the gas lines were still someone what useable and a series of Propane tanks that found in the basement enabled him to warm himself up. he always liked pastries.

the next day he found what he had been looking for--a sporting goods shop. loading up on a few survival things and some cold weather wear he made teh desicion to head home to Lafayette. whether it was still there or covered in ice he knew he had to try. His plan was simple...walk south-west till he found the Mississippi River; cross it then follow it till he came to Tigerville; then head west. the thoughts of food did concern him, but that was minor in comparison to freezing his butt off in New York.

"aftah t'storm passes Im off. jus t'dam cold." he threw another piece of furniture on the fire he made to keep warm. he had his supplies and the MRI's would last him about two weeks if he ate like a hog, but most of his gear was warm clothes and the best rated sleeping bag he could locate in the store. He knew he could survive in the open, but this cold was something he wasnt used to.
"damn cold." placing another sock over the shotgun he laid it down and closed his eyes.
"tomorrow goin t'be a long day indeed"
 Writer
06-22-2004, 7:05 PM
Amy left the fire in search of clothing in the building. She knew the importance of speed, for though it was not cold enough to freeze her instantly, it was still cold enough to slow her down and eventually stop her.

"Why didn't I go to Florida with the rest of my family?" she groaned. Her walk continued an before she knew it, she found herself falling... no, sliding on a hill of snow. There was no way of controlling her descent and she ended up ramming feet first into the side of a building. After rolling over, she stood.

"At least I didn't go head first," she muttered. Then, she turned to attempt a climb back into the window she slid out of.
 Curt-Man
06-22-2004, 8:20 PM
" oh my gosh! there is a lone person over in that building, i'm going to help him, i'll be back!"Trent hops out of the window and runs toward where Toby is and gets in through the window
" get up son! get up or you'll freeze, come wiht me, we have a nice fire and a bunch of people back at the building over there"
 Writer
06-22-2004, 11:43 PM
"Trent!" Amy exclaimed, seeing him outside the building they had been in. "What are you doing out here?"

Then she saw the other man and nodded. "Good. It's better we don't have any people on their own."

She shivvered suddenly and turned to hurry back up the snow hil and back into the window. There, she broke into a closet that had been frozen shut and found some clothes. Then, she took all she could carry back to the fire. There, she placed them close enough so they would defrost and dry, but not so close that they would burn.
 Cercueil
06-23-2004, 2:02 PM
The man seemed to be in a hurry. waking from his slumber, toby looked couriously at the his visitor.
"im warm as it is. thanks for your concern. come, sit and warm up and we'll head over t'ya buddies." tossing a blanket over to his new frozen visitor.
"are ya hungry? I have a bit left over from my dinner and you are welcome to it. youll have t'heat it up, though" grabing another piece of furniture and placing it in the fire Toby looked up to his visitor.
"so, what brings you to the Big Frozen Apple?"
 Curt-Man
06-23-2004, 2:40 PM
" no thanks i'm fine" trent says as he grabs the blanket " i was just passing through and i stoped in a motel wiht frineds and then the storms came and then this happened, and weve been traveling throguh unitl we met some of those people over in that building, here come it will be warmer and safer there, you never know whensoem efter affects will come"
 Cercueil
06-23-2004, 3:10 PM
"sure, let me put my fire out and collect my supplies. I found a sporting goods shop yesterday and picked up a few things. the store was ransacked, though, but I found a lot of Wool and thermals. I left an IOU on the counter for the stuff I picked up. Dont want Karma hitting me back on my way home." moving a blanket to the side Toby picked up his backpack and covered shotgun. he rolled up the three blankets and tied them to the large framed backpack.
"never liked them internal thingees...gave ya a bit of room, but never had the functionality of these." It was Kelty external Ticondaroga: lots of room, light, and not prone to breakage. He had picked up a few packets of pins and a roll of duct-tape to be on the safe side. takeing a the tape he taped up the legging going in his boots. it would need to be replaced, but it would keep the snow and Ice off his feet.

The parka was warm and with the three layers of wool ontop of his poly thermals did there job well, but the cold was piercing. he threw on the backpack, grabed his pole and tossed three of the duraflame logs to his visitor while he grabbed two.

"names James Broussard, but my friends call Toby. I reckon we should head over to your buddies now. I plan on heading home later in the morning. you guys are welcomed to join me iffin you want. its always good to travel in groups, but with this cold I dont think we will have many people to worry about."

the winds had died down a bit, but the sleet was still falling encasing the area in a tomb of ice.
"now, which building are your buddies in?"
 Curt-Man
06-23-2004, 11:25 PM
" that one over there, come on toby, i'll introduce you to them" Trent walks swiftly making sure toby stays close they get to the building
" i'm home! heh, guys, i'd like you to meet toby, he's heading home tomorrow, so i decide we go wiht him since he offered"
 LukeKatarn
06-25-2004, 10:45 AM
"I'll go woth you." Jared said while slowly standimg up. "Hi Toby." He walked to Trent but, he was still week and couldn't make it.
 Curt-Man
06-25-2004, 11:08 AM
Trent catching him " easy there, your not totaly recovered yet, seems that gust of iwnd really did a number on ya, toby this is jared"
 Cercueil
06-25-2004, 12:35 PM
"greetings jared." flipping the pack off his back he went into a side pocket and picked out what appeared to be candy bar wrapped in foil.
"my uncle used to make this for us when we went hunting. itll help you get your strength back. its a little bitter because I couldnt find everything to mix in, but dont pay no mind to that."
he held teh bar out for jared to take and began to look around. there were a number of people and most looked scared. like he could blame them as he was scared too. this storm was a monster and it showed no indication of ever giving up.

"I plan on heading home sometime today and any of you are welcomed. mind you, it wont be easy and, based on the snow and Ice, food will be scarce. If you decide to come you will need to pull your weight as well as helping the others in the group. I will do what I can to ensure that anyone injured can still go with us. where im from you dont leave people behind." looking around he wasnt sure that anyone was really listiening. Leadership hadnt always been his cup of tea and he wasnt sure how to handle it, but he knew he needed to get home.
 Curt-Man
06-25-2004, 1:13 PM
" do not worry toby, m group of people have never given up ebfore, and we are determined to get out of this icey hell, isn't that rihgt!"
"yeah!"
" i used to be a motivatonal speaker so i'm pretty good at it, so where is your home?"
 Cercueil
06-25-2004, 3:32 PM
Unsure of a lot he figured he nothing to lose and a lot to gain,"Southern Louisiana...Lafayette. its about an hour, by car, from Tigertown...um, Baton Rouge. I figure If we can make it the old man then head south to tigertown we could hang a right and head there. its far enough inland to escape some of the flooding im sure the Easy has gotten hit with, but low enough to, hopefully break from this cold. besides, mah Chaoui and Chani are down there and I need to get back to them. theyre tough little mutts, but im not sure if my neighbor would take after them till I return." overdisclosure. it was one of his many faults, but at this time he didnt really care.

He knew he shouldnt have made the trip and that had been certain by the weather. He had dreamed of seeing the World Trade Centers, the Empire state Building, Times square at night, and the Statue of Liberty since he was child listiening to the stories from his Parrain. He missed the trade centers so he made sure he got here not to miss any of the others. Ironically, he was heading to the Statue when things went south. his first thought was to find family. He knew his parrains nephew lived up here, but since his parrains death many years ago he didnt know how or where to find him. the phone booths seemed to be lacking in books so his search ended quick.

"i know of a sporting goods store a few clicks from this location. they have some good stuff still there. that should be our first stop out. and forgive me when I ask this as I lost my map I got from teh rent-a-car place yesterday...where are we? what part of the city? All I know to do is follow my intuition and head that way..."pointing east he looked around. seemed only one or two of the people in the building were interested in conversation. uncertaintanty causes some strange reactions in people and so does the possibility of death. toby knew to stay in this frozen wasteland for even a few more days would mean death for himself and for all of hte people he was looking at. If there was one thing he learned from Discovery was that in an ice age the cold lasted longer than any winter. and when the sheets started moving they would consume this area and scrape the buildings along with it. it wouldnt be long before the pressure would crush the very room where he was standing.

yes, he was afraid of the cold and ice and of the storms, but he was more afraid of starvation and the building crumbling around him. next came desperation. not from him, but from those who were just as or more scared then any one else. they would be teh ones to watch for on the journey. they would be hungry and scared and that made traveling alone harder than he wanted. he was glad they had found him; and they were just across the street. funny how things work out that way.

"the sports shop has some things that can help us. the key to surviving is staying clean. I suggest we get some of that snow and start bathing ourselves. throw out the cloths that you were wearing for the last few days and put some clean ones on." were they listiening? did they care about what he said? spying a bucket by what was left of a sofa he walked over to it and headed for the opening.

"sir, I havent gotten your name yet, but I could use a bit of hand. itll take several hours to get everyone cleaned up and ready to go" the gentleman that had found him seemed nice enough and the people here seemed to respect his words. Toby could respect that. and respect that he did.
 Curt-Man
06-25-2004, 5:27 PM
" i'm trent, and yes, i would help anyday" trent walks over and helps out toby
" ok, sportign goods store it is, lets see, if we get everyoen cleaned up in an hour we can get to the sporting goods store in 10 minutes then to tigertown in about 1 hour, i think"
 Cercueil
06-25-2004, 5:56 PM
"itll take us at least the rest of the morning to get moving and we can bunker down for the night in another building before leaving the city or, at least, the outskirts by sundown. traveling in snow and ice will slow us down and if we have the ability and time, contructing a tepee would be best." looking around to see if anyone is listiening.
" the truth is, we can use the poles from some of the larger tents at the sporting goods store and use some of the thicker tarp tied together with overlapping seams to wrap it up. with an open top and clear floor we can make a good fire. the only problem is the wind. we will have to find a way to tie it down and weight it up."
he was sure that trent was listiening to his words. He wasnt sure if wanted to say he was a scout leader in his home town and had earned his eagle scout at 16. he didnt want to lead the group, but he knew his suggestions were sound.
"regardless, it will be much better then bunkering in drafty buildings and the equipement could be easier to carry. of course we will have to divide up tasks. the first few times will take us a while, but when we get the hang of it..." he had never built a tepee before, but he understood the basic consepts. a series of poles tied then stretched out. a layer of skins, or in this case heavy tarp, could be wrapped around the poles and tied off. with the way the winds and ice come it wouldnt be a bad idea to double up the wraps to overlap. the fire in the center wouldnt take long to heat up the place.

of course, now he would have to get trent and the others in on his idea. He had planned on using a two man Eureka that he was familiar with and loading up with some fleece, wool, and a sleeping pad, but this idea would server the group much better...and him. with any luck, the store would have what they needed. with the snow, some of hte supplies could be moved via sleds, as well. if only his siberians, chaoui and chani were here...they would love the opertunity to pull a sleed. dont get much snow in Louisiana.

"sounds like a plan, trent. I hope some of these people leave modesty at the door. over the next few weeks we are going to need to rely on each other a lot and will put in some tough situations. body heat is the best and free and could save someones life." He dropped his head as his cheeks blushed a bit. he was sure that the few women in the room figured that he was just looking for some excuse. he knew what he said was the truth, but he couldnt help but think on how it must appear.
"with all due respect, of course" scooping a load of snow in the bucket he walked over to the fire to watch it melt a little. this was going to take a while.
"ok, we can afford some privacy for now, but i the days to come that may not always be a choice." grabbing a torn shirt from one of the ripped up sofas, "I know that all of us have never been in a situation like this before, but we will need to stick and work together. I see Trent is the unspoken leader so I will not even attempt to take his spot. I have some ideas to make the trip safer and easier for all of us and will not hesitate to bring them up." dipping the material in the half snow and water mixture the coldness stung his hand as he pulled it out. "almost ready. I'll go last or first so that I can help the injured get ready. just remember that dirt and oil on the skin will work opposite to keeping you warm, just as moisture will. we need to stay as clean as we can and ensure that our skin doesnt get wet."

Looking over at trent, "the store i was at had some good thermals left as well as some new poly/fleece things. if you like i could take a few people over there now to pull things back while you work with the remainder of the people in getting ready." No one, but trent had spoken to him so he wasnt sure on how his presence was being taken. He planned on leaving soon and at latest by the next morning with or without the group. he had too; he had two furry critters waiting for his return.

((by the way, when I get into things I tend to write a lot. let me know if it gets on your nerves and I'll tailor it down.))
 Curt-Man
06-26-2004, 9:06 AM
(nah its a good read, but keep them the lenght of your last post(at the msot anyway))
" ok, good ideas you have there toby, I HOPE EVERYOEN WAS LISTENIGN, HES NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN IT AGAIN!. sorry you were looking around as if unsure of being listened to, ok everyone go along wiht toby and do what he says, Gonzalas, Orian, come wiht me, were goign to get some equipment, good luck toby" so trent,gonzalas and orian head off to the sporting goods store
" hey, my kid wanted this" orian said
" well we need to most beneficial stuff, so get thermals and whatnot"
" hmm that toby guy, he seems to bossy and stuff"
"HEY! he is doing what is best for us, he has good dieas, and he has a set time in his mind, he will leave then, wiht or wihtout us, he is a real trooper, i like him"
" hmm, i guess your right" Orian responds
" hey, what is this?" gonzalas holds up a wierd looking equipment piece, obviously made for hiking or something
" i'm nto sure, looks like it could help, bring it along"
so Orian,Trent and Gonzalas rummage some more throguh the sporting goods store, unitl they find what they want, and they had back toward the group
 Cercueil
06-26-2004, 11:48 AM
"thanks Trent. get anything that looks helpful and everthing that doesnt. we can sort it out here." the small partly left and Toby was faced with a group of people that, till this point, havnt acknowledged his precense. he could understand and didnt fault them for it.

grabbing the bucket of, now, melted snow he moved to a cornor of the room. it was bitterly cold as he started removing his clothing. Layer after layer opened him up to the drafts coming from the drapped opening and he could tell a few were watching him. he was a stranger, but he was also sure that many were strangers to each other. motely crue of survivors not knowing what to do next.

dipping the rag into the bucket it felt like the wet rag almost iced up as it made its journey to his skin. it was cold. it had only taken him a few minutes to wipe down and the coldness aided in his drying time. his pours protested the invasion of the frigded draft and he could feel himself begin to shiver. he shouldnt have stripped down this far, but he wanted to get a good rub down before he started the journey. future times would have him cleaning one area at a time and in less warm conditions. it only took him a few more minutes to redress and look around for the next person. Jared was weak and could use the help, but he couldnt bring himself to ask. for a second he wished trent was here to convince those in the room to follow his lead, but he also understood that they were just as confused as he and with the new visitor injecting his ideas he could feel the skeptisim.

"ok, who wants to go next?" the room was quiet and he could here a small wimper coming from some cornor. the crackle fo the fire could be playing tricks on him. "its important to stay warm...and clean" his words trailed off as several turned away. This was going to be tough. they had no faith or respect in his words and that worried him. he had to make it home and knew that it was possible that one or more of those here could hinder that.

"ill put the bucket near the fire. its there whenever someone needs it. Im available to help anyone that wishes it. Ladies, Im sure this is more difficult for you than for the men, but I assure you that, at this time, no one in this room is thinking in that mindset now. I can arrange a tarp for your privacy, but that wont always be available." no one responded. this was going to be harder than it he thought. If only trent hadnt invited him...he would be on his way home. Home to his family; the only family he had.
 LukeKatarn
06-26-2004, 3:23 PM
Jared's back was feeling much better now. "I'll go next." He got up slowly. And started. After a few minutes he was done. He got out and put on his clothes. He walkes up to Toby and said ti him "I know peoiple don't belive in you but, you're doing the right thing."
 Curt-Man
06-27-2004, 10:56 AM
"hey! people, you do know we are leaving in 20 minutes, unless you plan die, i strongly suggest that you take that bucket and wash yourself down, i know this man is astranger, but he has gven better advice than i could ever have, so i'd be great if you'd get off your lazy butts and take wash, ladies we will try and arange a tarp for you, Orian, we brought a tent, didn't we?"
" yeah, we did, here ya go!" Orian tosses the folded up tent to trent
" thanks, no who is going for a wash?" as he finsihed his speech, people were getting up and waiting for the bucket, and stuff
 LukeKatarn
06-27-2004, 11:47 AM
Jared was ready. "YOU HARD HIM 20 MINUTES! WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY NOW MOVE!" A very strong looking man went next he was takeing a long time. "OH COME ON! MY BACK IS INJURED AND I WENT FASTER THEN YOU!" Then got out "Trent you can go next."
 Curt-Man
06-27-2004, 12:22 PM
"HEY! jared, jeez i know our situation is dire, but lets nto insult people to make them move faster, now, i refuse to go unitl everyoen has washed, so people, as fast as possible, get washed, i know it is very cold, but you will die if you don't wash now!"
Page: 1 of 2