Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

All these years - Grim Tomato

Page: 1 of 1
 GrimTomato
05-31-2004, 11:30 PM
I have enjoyed Grim Fandango for many years. I return to play it every year and find it just as fun as the first time. It's just one of those finer things in life that satisfies all my "Noir" needs. Will there be a sequel do you think?
 Expert Player
06-01-2004, 8:17 AM
They're thinking about it, I hope they do :D
 James Isaac
06-03-2004, 11:20 AM
I used to think a sequel would be a good idea, but i changed my mind now. Grim Fandango is so good on it's own, and is perfect. If someone made a sequel, there is the chance that it ruins it.

I think it is better as just one perfect game.
 VampireNaomi
06-03-2004, 12:18 PM
I think that if the possible sequel is really bad it would ruin the original only for those who haven't played it yet. I mean, all those who learned to know Grim Fandango before a sequel would remember the beauty of the original, but those who became familiar with it after the sequel would probably think that they both suck. Or something.

I would still like to see a sequel though, but it would have to be another character, not Manny.
 Oblivion Zeta
06-03-2004, 2:51 PM
Nope Fucasarts has stopped making adventure games.
 VampireNaomi
06-04-2004, 4:24 AM
Originally posted by Oblivion Zeta
Nope Fucasarts has stopped making adventure games.

Yup, that's sadly true. Fortunately I have just returned to the world of adventure games so there are still many classics that I haven't played. So I won't get bored too soon.
Page: 1 of 1