Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

First Post: Question about Holowan Emporium

Page: 1 of 1
 Bizen Osafune
05-31-2004, 3:36 PM
Hello Everyone... This is my first post here. I decided to ask for help after fiddling for 5 hours with the editors to try and modify the Holowan Emporium... I was trying to do 2 things:

1) Set it to unlimited uses, like the Baragwin droid items

2) Modify the inventory so that it would have about 10 of each items, but remove all those "unusable" objects, like Canderous' Hide, Rakghoul Bite and all the things that i guess are default "bodies" and "attacks".

Could anyone help me? Pretty please :)
 Doom_Dealer
06-01-2004, 5:34 AM
what you need is a .gff editor,
see the sticky at the top about starting modding, i use the semi spanish one (dont be put of only 2 buttons are in spanish, and they are very close to english anyway). find the .utm file for the emporium and open that.
Then scroll down to find the correct extension (not sure what this is, just click expand all and find the fields with the itemresrefs.)
next, find the items you dont want and select the node (green star) of that items field and delete.

as for the unlimited uses just use the gff editor to open he .uti file
 JedI_XtRmIsT
06-01-2004, 12:36 PM
DD that won't work i've tried to add some of the custom items too the HL emporium but i can't even open the utm file it keeps giveing me a "strangeness" error unless i'm useing the rong editor i have the gff editor and was usein that one

edit:: DD could u pm me a link to the one u have so i can try that one?
 Darth333
06-01-2004, 2:51 PM
Originally posted by JedI_XtRmIsT
DD
edit:: DD could u pm me a link to the one u have so i can try that one?
reference this thread JedI_XtRmIsT: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127679)
 [a]lex1984
07-18-2004, 8:28 PM
Originally posted by Doom_Dealer
what you need is a .gff editor,
see the sticky at the top about starting modding, i use the semi spanish one (dont be put of only 2 buttons are in spanish, and they are very close to english anyway). find the .utm file for the emporium and open that.
Then scroll down to find the correct extension (not sure what this is, just click expand all and find the fields with the itemresrefs.)
next, find the items you dont want and select the node (green star) of that items field and delete.

as for the unlimited uses just use the gff editor to open he .uti file

this is all well and good but how do you change quantities? for instance there is only 1 spike per use it's very annoying having to go back in to get 1 more every time

any ideas?
Page: 1 of 1