Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Elemental RPG

Page: 4 of 5
 LukeKatarn
06-26-2004, 3:02 PM
"Hmmm... sound good."
 Curt-Man
06-27-2004, 10:57 AM
" alrighty, we got three, how about you guys?" he looks at jack and alex, they seem to be thinkign hard
 steven
06-28-2004, 12:41 PM
(i hope it's not to l8 for me to join)

name:steven
element: wind
bio: he's was abused by his perents because he has different. he used his element to kill them and crush there bodies to very very small peeces
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Police man:quick! shoot the mutant
*steven was running though to city. he used his wind sheild to protect him from the bullets, he couldn't fly because he got hot by a dart in his arm.
One cop tracked Steven to a dead end.*
cop:your not strongher than us mutant. soon you'll be with the other element mutants.
steven:there others? *steven used his wind power to pick the cop up and throw him against the wall * what others?
cop:err there other mutants. we've tracked them down to a mansion.
steven:where?* the cop gave steven the location and steven ran off*
 Curt-Man
06-28-2004, 12:55 PM
(first off, type properly and your dude is too young,spelling mistakes are fine, but try to type correctly, plus we are inside the mansion so you can't really fly down into the mansion, so start off somewhere else and work from there, so edit your post please)
 steven
06-28-2004, 1:48 PM
(better?)
 Curt-Man
06-28-2004, 2:11 PM
( you don't get it do you? i said start somehwere else and wokr your way to us form there, while your at it try 16, and i don't mean to eb mean, but here are some proper ways to write:
r=bad, are=good, u=bad,you=good and work form there)
 steven
06-28-2004, 4:19 PM
(now?)
 Apologetic
06-28-2004, 4:23 PM
((Go easy on'm we all were him once ^_^'))

Joseph watched as the others thought and moved around looking at his hands. I wander what else i can do with all this Joesph messed around with small balls of light and thought about what he learned about light.Ok...spread out cant pass through objects...concentrated breaks them...then... Joseph got the balls and squeezed them together, It got hot so he let them float as they pushed and got bringhter. Then he gave it a gental push and it flew across the room. It would've done damage if Joseph hadn't rescattered it again. "Um..sorry i don't do this often...still experimenting..."
 Black Knight of Keno
06-28-2004, 4:49 PM
(Originally posted by Curt-Man
(first off, type properly and your dude is too young,spelling mistakes are fine, but try to type correctly...)

Says a guy who's most posts consist of allmost five errors in two sentences ;) )
 Curt-Man
06-28-2004, 5:56 PM
(hey, i try and plus i said spelling mistakes are fine, i just hate it when people type like with r for are and u for you, it annoys me)
"no worries man, its like twiddling your thumbs, but more fun, i do it all the time" johnny electrifies his hands and makes a lightning rose, then a dog and other random things
 Apologetic
06-28-2004, 5:58 PM
(( :wstupid:

and its not his fault he's a :newbie: ))
 Curt-Man
06-28-2004, 7:06 PM
(he's a smiley face? :p)
 Writer
06-29-2004, 5:28 PM
((Need I remind you that Matt is 14? 16 isn't too young.))
 Curt-Man
06-29-2004, 8:24 PM
(:confused: i didn't know that!, ok steven sorry once again, your dude can be 14 at least)
 LukeKatarn
06-30-2004, 7:45 AM
(YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!! I said in like every post "Matt is too young to drive." lol. Yep I'm 14. I think when you're the thread master you hasve to pay attention to EVERYONES ages not just one person.) "It's ok Joseph. Make as much damage as you want when you practice. As long as the wh0ole house doesn't come down then you're fine because I can afford to repair it."
 Black Knight of Keno
06-30-2004, 9:00 AM
((Luke, StOp YaPpInG aNd GeT lEaRnInG hOw To WrItE!!!!!!!!!1!!!OnEoNeOnE!!!111

Damn, you never learn, do you?))
 Curt-Man
06-30-2004, 11:38 AM
(yeah, i know, ah well)
 LukeKatarn
07-01-2004, 7:41 AM
(Oh come on I made one teansy little mistake by makeing the o an 0.)
 Curt-Man
07-01-2004, 12:54 PM
(where is wildjedi and whats his face?)
 Writer
07-03-2004, 5:59 PM
((I will no longer be available unless it's a Monday night. Today is one of the few exceptions because I'm at a friend's house. Sorry, but you'll not be seeing much of me any more.))
 Curt-Man
07-03-2004, 11:48 PM
(care to explain why? hmm this sucks, there goes matt, our supplier and hospitality dude.............500TH POST YEAH! i am now a wookie :chew1 )
 Writer
07-03-2004, 11:54 PM
((My character is Alex... you didn't loose Matt and I'm not leaving. I'll just not be around as often as I used to be. I've been coming here behind my parents backs, so I can only be here when they're not at home... now is one of those times.))
 Curt-Man
07-04-2004, 11:49 AM
(ah, i hate when that happens, they take away our most prized possesion! :swear: )
 LukeKatarn
07-05-2004, 8:04 AM
((CURT!!! My char is Matt, remember?))
 Curt-Man
07-05-2004, 2:10 PM
(yeah i remembered after i submitted my post and i was too lazy to edit it)
 ApologeticII
07-07-2004, 3:28 PM
((*Pulls out OCC badge* YOU HAVE OCC'ED TOO MUCH! You have the right to post without OCC any OCC you post can and will be used against you in the process of spamming police. You have the right to be represented by and attorney(sp) if you cannot afford an attorney you will be assigned a biased one against your case))

"Well its a little more dangerous with light, If you compress it and form it like that you cna cause alot of damage, But on the plus side..." Joseph made an actual rose apear "You can make an actual image with diffrent wavelenghths." Joeseph showed how he made the rose diffrent colors then made it glow and go away."I've experimented witht hat for a while, Takes alot of concentration hard to do anything else while doin that."
 Curt-Man
07-07-2004, 11:24 PM
" light is pretty cool, but i prefer lightning, works better for me, ive made vague images before since it is partial light, but nothing special, lightning has caused me great joy,excitement as well as pain and suffering, oh well thats behind me now i have the future to look forward to" Eric shot a small volt of electricity through the wall into the wire and made the lights start flicker rapidly and some explode then a mighty storm brewed up outside and lightning started to strike rapidly in random places with eric's eyes glowing and becoming electrified and then as steadily as it started it stopped "sorry old habit, when i have memories of my past thats what i do to rid them from me"
 ApologeticII
07-08-2004, 12:30 AM
"Yea I know all about that stuff, But I wont get started or I'll end up messing up alot of things. Ever heard of the New York Blackout? Something ticked me off and i tried to hold It in, All i did was end up screwing up most of a building and overpowering photonic energy making the main power to New york short out for a while. I havn't practced control for so long If i got into a rage I dont Know what could happen." Joseph walked around "Problem is most the time our true power isn't unleashed at will and once it is...it's uncontrolable..."
 Curt-Man
07-08-2004, 2:25 PM
"ever heard of the guy who got struck by lightnign 7 times and lived? he never liked me, and i never liked him either so i struck him 7 times wiht minor lightnign bolts, heh, it was fun, the lightngin storm is nothing though, ive done worse, but frankly if i go crazy enough i think i could flatten all of texas and probably kill myself while i'm at it, but whatever"
 LukeKatarn
07-11-2004, 7:20 AM
"I would like to have light. Dark and light are the perfect combination. Just like rain and light ning, ying and yang. That gives me an idea. Instead of haveing a leader we could seperate people in groups. Well actualy we can still contnue the leader elections but, after we should sepearte to groups of 2. Light and Dark, Rain and Lightning, etc." Matt looks out the nearby window. "OH NO!! Right now I wish someone had the power of wind. BECASUE A TORNADO IS COMEING!!!"
 Black Knight of Keno
07-11-2004, 7:49 AM
((Ok, I'm out. This starts to become more and more like a n00bish competition. "I made [insert something catastrophical here]" "But I made [insert something more catastrophical here]" and then comes a dude and says "I'd like some new power because a fekin' TORNADO IS COMEING! Yeah, kiss mehh arse and so on"

Yeah, :explode: ))
 LukeKatarn
07-11-2004, 8:16 AM
(My char was just commenting that he would have liked the power of light. What's wrong with that?)
 ApologeticII
07-11-2004, 11:41 AM
((I gotta Agree with Tepe on dis one:rolleyes:

Btw :YOU'RE UNDER OCC ARREST!))
 Curt-Man
07-11-2004, 2:41 PM
(yeah luke, i don't know where your going wiht this one,tis' pretty gay, and now that tepe is out we are going to slowly not continue this thread so why still have it? if you guys think it is going down then we will stop i guess and have it deleted or something)
 Writer
07-13-2004, 8:35 PM
((Luke, your desire for a different power isn't what got on Tepe's nerves, if I read this correctly. The tornado is the problem. "OH NO!! Right now I wish someone had the power of wind. BECASUE A TORNADO IS COMEING!!!" Sorry, but I agree, this does seem pretty lame. I, for one am interested in continuing this thread, but can we try to keep things a little more controlled rather than so much spontaneity? Thanks guys.))

Alex rolled her eyes at Matt's remark. "Nice try, DarkBoy, but everything has a little water in it." For some reason, Alex had decided to give Matt a nickname. "Even sand, one of the driest things I can think of has a tiny bit of water in it. I'd know if a tornado came our way, so don't bother trying to fool me."

She brought the subject back to what it had been and spoke of her own power.

"A curse in some ways, but also a blessing," she said. "Not only can I control existing water, but I can cause a spring to flow from my hand." She allowed herself a small smile. "I'll never go thirsty in a desert." Her smile faded. "It is a curse in the fact that I cannot always control it. I am getting better, but occasionally, my hand will go wet without my realizing it. Drops begin falling from my hand and people take notice. They dismiss it as a thought that I may have just washed my hands, but it is not so easy to dismiss when we are a great distance from water of any kind.

"For me, water can be of great help, especially since I can also control it's temperature. In this way, I can freeze it, making a wall between myself and an enemy. Sometimes, but very rarely, I can convert it from water to ice as it comes from my hand. Mostly, it takes about ten seconds. I have only done this in training in Grandfather's house, for I do not like to reveal my abilities to the world. For this reason, you did not see how I took care of the man who grabbed me from behind earlier today. I forced water down his throat, but my hand was so close to his mouth, the water could not be seen."

She paused for a second. "This is the way I operate. I do not reveal myself to anyone. Grandfather is the only one outside of you four who knows. The only others who know are my family members, but they think I'm dead. I'm bound to keep it that way. I will not use my powers openly."

With this, her mouth closed and she said no more at the time.
 Curt-Man
07-14-2004, 8:47 PM
"yeah, your power is pretty helpful, all i can do is cook food, its pretty good, but i need food first, well, there is another, since i control lightning i can almost become it too, like i can run as fast as lightning can move, and since it is heated light, i cna run the speed of light, its really cool for getting across the city in less then a second, but hey whatever, look, i'm getting out of here, i'm going for a walk, alone" Johnny got up and put on his stuff and left the builing, he got outside to see it was dark, he walked down the streets he kept going even into the projects, a gang approached him,
"alright fool, give us your stuff"
" i have no 'stuff' "
" bull**** frank, get him"
" heh, your going down tiny boy"
" so you want to play the hard way, alright, heh" Johnny then electrifies his hands and feet and starts punching and kicking frank and the others, faster than they can react, within 30 seconds they are all down on the round moaning and burned
" you shouldn't have messed" Johnny then turned around and headed back to the mansion, although he was quite a ways away.
 Writer
07-15-2004, 9:54 PM
((OK, this really needs a plot... a story line, a motive. What are our characters working for? Why do they have their powers? What good thing are they supposed to do here? All we're really doing now goes like this:

Somebody comes up with a little problem. We all have a little fun with our powers and the fun disappears. There's gotta be some bad guy who can counter our attacks... if we attack him alone or one and two at a time. We'll have to get him when we're all together... In fact, I'll be the bad guy as well as Alex.))

Jason Lambert sat quietly in the cab, a perfect model of patience on the outside, but an incredibly impatient man on the inside. It didn't help that the driver was talking nearly nonstop.

"Did you hear about those freaks who control the elements?" he asked. Jason's face screwed up in irritation.

"Yeah, I heard of them," he snapped. "And guess what? I'm one of them! All energy is mine, even that which gives you life!"

He grabbed the driver's neck and the driver stiffened. "What-" Soon, he was screaming and eventually collapsed. His cab crashed into the car ahead, giving Jason a reason to get out of the car.

"The driver just keeled over and died," he said, doing his best to appear shaken, though he really was not. He left the scene as quickly as he could.

Meanwhile, Alex had grown tired of Matt's mansion and decided to head for her own home. She had no doubts that Grandfather would be worried about her. As she walked, she allowed herself to think about the things she had heard in the mansion.

She was walking along the street when a cab suddenly lurched forward and rammed into the car just ahead of it. The driver of the car was out instantly yelling at the man who was getting out of the back of the cab.

"The driver's dead," the man said, doing his best to seem dazed, but Alex could see that he was not. She moved quickly to intercept him.

"What did you do to that driver," she demanded in a low voice. The man snarled and brushed her aside.

"Stay out of my way, little girl," he snapped. She shook her head. When he touched her, a feeling she hadn't liked washed over her. This told her that this was not a man that should be allowed to go. She chased him down.

"I'm not finished with you, mister," she growled. He spun grabbed her by the neck, dragging her into a nearby alley.

"You will never mess with me again," he whispered. The feeling she had noticed when he brushed past her was much stronger now. It was becoming painful. In a desparate attempt to get away, she did something she didn't realize she could do. Her entire body converted to water, and she flowed out of his hand, reforming in another place.

"You're not one to be taken lightly," she exclaimed. Then, she began to launch water at him. He laughed and held out a hand. The water was held back by his hand and he seemed to be growing stronger. With his other hand, he reached for Alex once more. This time, she could not convert to water and escape. He grabbed for her neck again and caught her. As she struggled to escape his grasp, she could feel her strength leaving her. Soon, she hung limp in his arms.

"One worthy opponent," he muttered. "She's too pretty to kill, but if she gets in my way again..." He left his statement unfinished and walked back out to the street.

((Don't kill this guy off. He's a secondary character of mine, so he'll die when I say he does. We all have to fight him alone once. Then, we'll try fighting him in 2s and 3s, different combinations... please don't make this end too quickly. Take your time, which won't be hard, since I'm controlling Jason. Let me run with him for a while... it'll make this RPG more interesting if you do.))
 Curt-Man
07-15-2004, 10:14 PM
(so is it ok if i intercept right now and have my own little fight wiht jason?)
"oh no ya don't!" Johnny shot out a powerful bolt of lightning that made jason go flying and drop alex on the ground, johnny picked up alex and set her down by a wall
"ok bud, i want to knwo some things i want to know now, who are what do yo control and why did you act so hostile towards alex, and don't make any movements"
 Writer
07-15-2004, 11:40 PM
Jason stood and took a step toward Johnny. He was laughing.

"Is that the pretty girl's name?" he asked. "A pretty name for a pretty girl. Don't worry, she's just unconscious. She'll recover in an hour or so. As for you," he took another step. "Oh, no! I'm moving... I guess I never was good at following directions of mere kids. You've gotta be at least 20 years younger than I am."

"To answer your questions," he continued. "Your little friend got in my way. I was just getting her out of it. Who am I? Jason Lambert, at your service... or against it, which seems to be the case at this time. Energy is mine! All energy responds to me!"

A burst of energy threw Johnny across the street. "Now do you still dare to challenge me?"
 LukeKatarn
07-16-2004, 3:34 PM
((Sorry about that but, it didn't sound lame to me. How am I supposed to know your opinions on it untill I post it?)) Matt called on Edison. "Summer is approaching you know," Matt said to his Butler "We should go over to my Summer House and clean it up." Before he left he went to the Kitchen and left a note saying "Back tomorrow morning -Matt". On his way there he saw an unconscious Alex and a wounded Johnny. Matt got out of the car and signaled for Edison to help him. Togeather they picked her up and set her down in the Limosuine. "Let's wait here untill she wakes up." Matt said. ((Tell me if that was ok.))
 Black Knight of Keno
07-16-2004, 5:51 PM
((Maybe... Asking. And Luke, please, lose the signature. It's dumb. If you really want to "compete" witth me, learn how to roleplay without ****ing the thread up. I really can't stand it anymore. Besides, you had 1000 in less than 6 months. I have been here allmost a year, you have been much less. guess why you got so many posts? Because you joined every RP you thought was "cool" and then post one sentence messages. Maximum was four sentences in the beginning. Oh, I have waited for a good place to blow it all on your face. Now thats all for now. I'll think the rest I've plotted shall blow up to you later. And no stupid explanations.

Over and out *Leaves*))
 Redwing
07-17-2004, 1:26 AM
((Hey, hey. Let's not come to blows :p))
 ApologeticII
07-17-2004, 2:00 AM
((Yes let's calm down shall we ^_^'))

Joseph walked down the street to his apartment,It's getting Late and I'm hungry he thought about what he's seen and heard More people Like me would seem nearly impossible, But I more than anyone would know about impossible Joseph was remembering some bad memories and was tried to forget. He walked and feel by the street. He pushed himself up oon his knee's and sat by a building. He had a bad feeling sumthing was wrong, but he always had these feelings and they usually ment sumthing but most the time they just were there to bother him. He got up and kept walking. He went into a dark ally and put sum light in a small jar so he could pass it off as a lamp or Light bug. "What am i going to do? I can't control my powers..I'm just putting them in danger." He looked around and heard somthing, Sorta like a crackle of an electric wire. He ignored it and moved on. Eventually he got ored and disappeared and re apeared on a roof top and watched the stars. ......Beautiful
 Curt-Man
07-17-2004, 2:27 PM
"very good indeed, powerful you are, and you probably have more experince then me, but see i am youthful and alot faster then you could every be" johnny thne runs across the street at the speed of light and gets behind jason and makes a lightnign sword and puts it to his neck
" now where were we? ah yes you were telling me about yourself, hmm energy eh? interesting, kind of wierd to but hey its your power, not mine, oh i have a present for you!" johnny thne puts hsi hand to his head and puts a surge of electricity through his brain telling the body to shut down and become unconcious.
 Writer
07-17-2004, 7:26 PM
((Curt, for the time being, the object is to let Jason beat you. Don't worry, he'll leave you alive, but he can't be beaten by just one of us.))

Jason laughed. "Did you really think that would work on me? What a child you are! Tell me this," his hand reached back and lightly touched the lightning sword, "do you think this will kill me as well?"

The sword began to destabilize and another blast of energy tossed Johnny into the air. As Johnny was attempting to stand up, Jason dropped on him, placing a hand on his neck. "Don't worry, this will hurt." A moment of silence. "Hey! at least I'm honest, not like dentists who say things won't hurt... anyways, I'm getting off subject."

He used his powers to begin draining Johnny's consciousness.

((Curt, now it's up to you how far he drains you. You can push him off and run away, or you can struggle, but fail to get away, falling into unconsciousness as Alex did. It's your choice.))
 Curt-Man
07-17-2004, 10:00 PM
Johnny was giving in but he got a glimpse of alex and then pushed jason off him and staggered over to alex,picked her up and ran as fast as he could which wasn't very fast and then he collapsed infront of matt's mansion.
 LukeKatarn
07-17-2004, 10:37 PM
OOC: ((Ok come on, I didn't get that entire post count in RPG's FYI!! ALso Curt I allready got Alex.))

IC: Matt saw Johnny being defeated. "Who is this guy? he has, so much power. I must do something to defend my friends." Matt left the Limo and heahded for the man. "I may be small but, looks can dicieve. Tomorrow night at a location of your choice. There we will duel."
 Writer
07-20-2004, 8:32 PM
Jason laughed and walked calmly over to the kid who now confronted him. "True, looks can decieve, but not that much. You're a kid, not much experience behind you and a thought process that only considers the fact that your friends are being hurt. You go ahead. Let your anger get the better of you, but your anger is my ally."

"A confrontation, eh? Well, let me see. How about the park at 7:30. Maybe I'll give you a fair fight and keep myself contained, eh? By the way, you have a name, kid? I don't like fighting nameless people. If they throw themselves at me, it's a different story, but I'm getting off subject. What's your name?"
 ApologeticII
07-20-2004, 11:22 PM
Joseph over heard everything, He heard the fight going on from the roof top. He can't take this guy, I gotta be there if sumthing goes wrong.
 LukeKatarn
07-22-2004, 9:57 PM
((Apologtic if you will be there can you only help Matt if Matt is defeated and you have to fight Jason alone?)) "My name's Matt. And I'm busy at 7:30. How about 10?"
Page: 4 of 5