Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help with npc tools v.s. 1.0

Page: 1 of 1
 kage_rikimaru
05-30-2004, 1:31 PM
Ok I need some help with the new npc tools. I need to know how to mix bodys around for instance. (Put kyle's head on a shadowtrooper body). how do you do this and it it possible with the npc tools???
 kage_rikimaru
05-30-2004, 5:02 PM
come on someone plz help !!!!!!!
 TripleM25
06-13-2004, 10:46 PM
well, u could redirect kyle's head image onto the shadowtrooper, but it just wouldn't look right, all stretched. It's actually quite complicated, heh, i hope ur ready for this.........you must model it.
 RoxStar
06-16-2004, 1:56 AM
Well not necessarily model a brand new Kyle head. You would just need to copy them and paste them with your new model (somehow I'm not a modeller) and have part of your model_default file look something like this:

head,models/players/kyle/kyle_head2.tga
head_face,models/players/kyle/kyle_face2.tga
head_eyes_mouth,models/players/kyle/mouth_eyes2.tga

The "2" being whatever extension your imported skin file is. I would look at the modelling forum to see how you can "swap" heads on characters. And tell me how, I think a Jawa Jaden would be awesome.
Page: 1 of 1