Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Radient nOOb ?

Page: 1 of 1
 saurumonk
05-29-2004, 5:26 PM
i just started Radiant and after i got the cube ready to go i tried to do the floor and selected bespin however all the textures came up in the browser as red and black with "shader image missing" on them...what did I do wrong?
 zeimi
05-30-2004, 1:42 AM
Most probably you installed Radiant wrong.
 BongoBob
05-30-2004, 1:54 AM
Yep. That sounds like it exactly.

Just reinstall and make sure you select all the right paths and it whould be fixed.
 saurumonk
05-30-2004, 10:15 AM
well i reinstalled it several times already the first time i put the core files into prgramfiles/gtkradiant... then it asked me where all these toher destination folders were for games i dont have so i cycled through to JA and loaded path into the gamedata folder.

when i uninstalled it 100's of read onlys popped up i believe were the shaders so i deleted them too... but they were the shaders from the 1.4 exe file so they should have been returned with a reinstall. the last time i installed it i put everything into the jedi/gamedata folder... ima try it one more damn time but i hope i dont have to freakin reinstall wholoe damn game cuz of this crap!
 saurumonk
05-30-2004, 1:18 PM
got it to work thx!
Page: 1 of 1