Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Override Folder question...

Page: 1 of 1
 numark79
05-27-2004, 2:48 AM
Maybe other people who have installed a lot of mods to their Override folders can help out on this one, =) I am starting off the game, and I have a lot of mods installed (25+). I get into the escape pod off of the Endar Spire, but then instead of the dream sequence occuring, I instead see my character standing in the Ebon Hawk's sleeping quarters, unable to go anywhere and I have to restart the game.

Now, when I take out some of the mods, (say only 7 are left in the Override folder) the escape from the Endar SPire, the dream sequence, etc all work out fine. Does anybody know what might be causing this to happen? Is there a general "limit" to how many mods you should have in your Override folder and expect the game to run smoothly?

peace
 Poggle
05-27-2004, 6:10 AM
Not as far as I know I have often ran the game fine with around 20 mods the problem may be that two or more of the mods you had installed clashed or simply werent compatible try adding them back in a couple at a time, see when it stops working again and dont use those mods
 numark79
05-28-2004, 2:49 PM
Originally posted by Poggle
Not as far as I know I have often ran the game fine with around 20 mods the problem may be that two or more of the mods you had installed clashed or simply werent compatible try adding them back in a couple at a time, see when it stops working again and dont use those mods

That's a relief:D My custom saber mod is going to add like 10-15 more files to the Override folder as it is. But yeah, guess I just gotta figure out which ones are causing the hangups the old-fashioned way, heheh.

peace
 Mav
05-30-2004, 4:31 AM
Your custom saber has 10-15 files ..... wierd most of mine have a max of eight. Unless you include the .2da I guess.
Page: 1 of 1