Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Trouble with the Game

Page: 1 of 1
 3dsnail
05-22-2004, 10:07 PM
Hi, I just got Jedi Academy, and I'm hooked!
Only problem is ive been having trouble. I cant get force to work, which means I STILL cant break through the wall in training. I press f (force) and nothing happens. Can someone help out?
And also, when i play in multi0player i can only play for 3-5 seconds until an error message comes up, something like, CL_ParseEntities. But it usually changes the message.
Plz Plz Plz can someone help my addiction?
Cheers:fett:
 TK-8252
05-22-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by 3dsnail
And also, when i play in multi0player i can only play for 3-5 seconds until an error message comes up, something like, CL_ParseEntities. But it usually changes the message.
Plz Plz Plz can someone help my addiction?
Cheers:fett:

Originally posted by Kurgan
CL_ParsePacketEntities is an error that occurs because you are using a CD CRACK (or you patched your EXE with some kind of crack or trainer that was not made by Raven software).

Likewise a warez version of the game (which is most certainly using a cracked or hacked exe of some kind) will give this error.

Delete all your CD cracks and use only a legit copy of the game patched with the official 1.01 patch and join servers that are using the legit version of the game. The original disc or a 1:1 clone of disc one should be IN the drive when you play. If you still have problems substitute the actual disc 1 for the clone.

This should solve 99% of problems people have been reporting.
 Amidala from Chop Shop
05-22-2004, 11:02 PM
You must have that post in your Favorites, TK :amidala:

As for using Force, you must have the Force you want selected first before using the Force key. But, most people don't use Force that way. Most people use hotkeys that you choose in Setup or Controls (default are F1 for Push and F2 for Pull). I use the mousewheel for Push and Pull.
Page: 1 of 1