Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Planets

Page: 1 of 1
 yaebginn
05-20-2004, 10:13 AM
Ok, lets assume that each trilogy has five planets. there are ten, so clones/droids get five and imps.rebs get five. What planets are they?

OT- Tatooine, Yavin4, Hoth, Endor. Thats all I can think of, your opinions for the last one

Prequels- Naboo, Kamino, Geonosis. Is there two planets for episode 3? or is tatooine one and only one for episode 3. I think the episode 3 one might be mustafar. (the lava planet) only because I cant think of any others. your opinions would be appreciated. fact, even more so.
 Mountainforest
05-20-2004, 11:35 AM
7 planets are already confirmed: Hoth, Tatooine, Endor, Yavin, Geonosis, Kamino and Naboo.

There are 3 other planets we don't know yet, the so called 'mystery planets', personally, I think Kashyyyk is one of them.
 yaebginn
05-20-2004, 11:58 AM
ooh, good one, yeah kashyyyk miht be one with trhe clones and seperatists. I hope bespin is one for the imps vs rebs, that would be cool. but very unlikely.
 Mountainforest
05-20-2004, 2:54 PM
Yeah, because Bespin would be similar to Theed. I mean, the gaming experience would be more or less the same, because both are cities. The landscape would be totally different of course.

BTW: You can find the 'mystery planet' topic in another thread.

BTW2: I've got 200 posts now! Everybody who likes it, can come to my place for a drink (I'd better make another post before people really start coming... ;) )
 yaebginn
05-20-2004, 3:41 PM
ok kashyyk is definitely one. In an article from IGN, they gave a hint-rruuurrr or something along those lines. now only two left. I hope bespin is one, that'd be like kamino. not naboo. And the last one is news to me. maybe mustfar, the lava planet where obi and ankain duel in episode 3.
 GlobalStrike
05-20-2004, 5:00 PM
Question to yeabginn, how do you know if obi and ani deul on mustafar in ep3? :jawa :jawa
 Alegis
05-20-2004, 5:09 PM
hyperspace content?

But you say it yourself, they duel...that doesnt necessarily mean the clones come down there to fight :p
 yaebginn
05-20-2004, 5:20 PM
Originally posted by GlobalStrike
Question to yeabginn, how do you know if obi and ani deul on mustafar in ep3? :jawa :jawa

No, not hyperspace, i'm much to cheap for that. I got it from a different forum that discusses content in hyperspace. an ep3 spoiler forum. I also believe that that is the planet where the materials for the death star were created, the frame work and such. It might have clones, kamino never had clones, naboo never had clones, you never know. tatooine never had a big fight on it.
 Mountainforest
05-21-2004, 3:31 AM
I think there are clone's on Kamino because of episode III, not II. About naboo I don't know, but it is possible there is a big fight there in episode III (in the two previous movies, naboo, or at least people of naboo, played a big role). The same for Tatooine, In most movies our hero's go to Tatooine, so why not in episode III?
 joesdomain
05-21-2004, 5:20 AM
Here is what I think they are:

1. Tatoonie
2. Hoth
3. Yavin 4
4. Endor
5. Naboo
6. Geonosis
7. Kamino
8. Kashyyyk?
9. Mustafar?
10. Bespin? or Utapau?- Another Episode III planet

I think Mustafar and Utapau are rumors and speculation right now.
 joesdomain
05-21-2004, 5:21 AM
Other film planets or that were mentioned in the 5 movies that could be chosen might be:

1. Alderaan
2. Dagobah
3. Ord Mantell
4. Kessel
5. Sullust
6. Dantoonie
 yaebginn
05-21-2004, 8:30 AM
adleraan? LOL, hahaha. No weapons. what are they gonna do, give each other nasty looks and hope they drop dead? dagobah, its a hidden recluse thing, thats why yoda hid there. I agree with your post before your last, but I wont rule out your last one completely.
Page: 1 of 1