Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

hey there

Page: 1 of 1
 Xirion
05-18-2004, 5:13 AM
*buys everyone a beer*

hey how are ya all?
new to this forum, cant wait for the game, been playing SW games for ages but this one looks great!
 Eagle Warrior
05-18-2004, 7:45 AM
welcome to the forums:D if oyu are looking for a clan to join go here. clicky (http://ief.greatnow.com) are getting people fast.
 Doomie
05-18-2004, 9:35 AM
Oh NO! He ... Drank... a beer... Starting to.... huglugharrgf!

(look at his sig)

Great sig, welcome to the boards, if you're dutch, there's also a dutch only Clan just for us, ETC.
 VanLingo
05-20-2004, 4:35 AM
Whoa, hey, easy on the advertising, fellas!

Welcome to the boards, Xirion. I'm sure by now that you're familiar with the Clan forum.
Make sure you also drop by the RPG forum -- we've got some killer RPs that have been halted by missing writers. Maybe you can make a character and help us out.

-- Lingo
 Mountainforest
05-20-2004, 4:09 PM
There is a thread in the battlefront section, where all people tell something about themselves. Have you been there, cause I love to know the people around.

By the way, isn't is possible a moderator sticks that thread at the top (or is this a bad idea)? Because it sounds nice if all new ones tell something about themselves when they start to write here. (It's called "if you're goining to play online, com here" or something, by Pinklightsaber).
 Sabretooth
05-29-2004, 7:10 AM
You don't look like you're new... But welcome anyways!:D
 Xirion
05-30-2004, 2:14 AM
new to this forum when i posted it
 Poggle
05-30-2004, 9:21 AM
welcome to swbattlefront.net :cheers:
 Alegis
05-31-2004, 7:01 AM
Hello welcome to the forums!
The best place to drink a beer in NYC is Pubsabot
And in Cabool it's Dertfer!
Remember to vote for my site!
And don't forget, there is no pizza better in Luigi's in Washington DC

give him a break :\

Welcome back xirion
 Xirion
06-01-2004, 6:28 AM
well if im ever in NYC ill remember that, its a far cry from Wellington New Zealand :)
Page: 1 of 1