Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Movie making

Page: 1 of 1
 Spitfire51
05-17-2004, 4:05 PM
Hello,
im planning on making a really nice, story based movie of JA
but i dont know how to record it.
Fraps wont react to JA.
then there is the ingame "record" thing,
what program do i need to make the demos that i record into avi files? someone plz help me
 Master William
05-17-2004, 5:06 PM
I dunno about that part, but once you start editing it Windows Movie Maker will do just fine, add R.E.M's "Everybody cries" song if it's a "saber off = peace" server.
 acdcfanbill
05-17-2004, 6:59 PM
omg go here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78468) for descriptions on howto make movies in jk2 :)
 Andy867
05-18-2004, 2:07 PM
Actually, if you check out Team Corellia Part 1 and 2 the WMV version, you will see that I was able to use FRAPS to record. THere are times in which it doesnt always load up, but I found that its due to the resolution setting, simply adjust it with fraps loaded and it should show up. Also, check out the Fraps site for version 2.10 if you havent already.
 Zappa_0
05-18-2004, 3:17 PM
Yes I can assure you that Fraps works 100%. I have been using it for about 4 months now and im pleased with the outcome of it.
 Lindsey
05-21-2004, 2:04 PM
*Cough*

Fraps is good, but if you have a capture card you can get smoother footage, and the sound is recorded as well.

Makes it better to edit ;)
 Zappa_0
05-21-2004, 2:40 PM
I dont really like to record the sound, cause you get everything that is going on. I usally like to add sound myself and do what I wish. I did that for TJD and it turned out pretty well.
Page: 1 of 1