Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The ultimate fantasy

Page: 1 of 1
 Black Knight of Keno
05-16-2004, 1:11 PM
Welcome to the world of Dragons, knights and magic! You can be a wizard, mercenary, knight or even a Dragon master.

Name: Tepe Del'or
Race: Dark elf

Tepe walked slowly on the mountainside, seeing a small human camp. He despised the stupid and ignorant human species, and usually just tease them sending his smallest red dragons to attack their small villages and farms.
 Curt-Man
05-16-2004, 2:52 PM
Name: Tek
Race: Goblin/human( was created as a servant, but thne he just killed his master, for his own personal reasons)

As Tek stealthily walked along the human's lesser fort's walls, he noticed, the humans training
" what are they training or something?" Tek said in his medium high picthed voice, but he dissmissed it and focused on his mission, to steal the fort's captain's plans for a new outpost(which happened to be right beside where Tek lived)
Tek finds a crack big enough for him to slip through, he falls a couple feet, but lands wihtout a sound, he sneaks towards the main cabins, then ducks around the corner, climbs up onto the roofs, and sneaks hsi way towards the main cabin

after he found it, and snuk into the loft, he sees the capitan sittign at his desk writing a log it seems, alone, Tek climbs down the wall onto the floor, slwly pulls out his 13 inch knife, and holds it to the captains neck

" say a word and i will kill you, i'm just here to take your plans,burn them, and leave, and you better hope you don't draw up another set of plans"
Tek grabs the plans, takes out one his many bottles of chemicals, he pirs it on the scroll, and all around the cabin, he knocks out the capitna and sets him down

he thne lights a torch drops it on the floor, and Tek jumps out through the cabin roof as it burns, and he gets away unharmed, while the humans try and tame the ragging infernal
 Black Knight of Keno
05-16-2004, 2:59 PM
Tepe smiles as the fort starts burning. He says some words and a black dragon flie across the skies and takes Tepe onboard. The dragon flies just above Tek and Tepe jumps down, falling on his feet just next to Tek. Tepe's black armor was glowing in the dark and his long, black hair and black sword were revealing him as a Dark elf. "You did that?" Tepe asked and nodded at the fort
 Curt-Man
05-16-2004, 4:08 PM
" yeah, stupid humans think thye can move in anywhere, you know thye were planning to build a fort right beside my house? stupud things, they deserve to be killled"
 Black Knight of Keno
05-16-2004, 4:13 PM
"You can't be more right, friend. I am Tepe Del'or from the dark elfs. I am a Dragon master" Tepe points his hand out to shake Tek's hand
 Curt-Man
05-16-2004, 4:18 PM
" hello, i am Tek, of myself, i am an assasin or spy, and alchemist"
*finishes the handshake*
" dargon master eh? interesting, i don't think i could do that, i'm too small me thinks eh?" *chuckles*
 Curt-Man
05-16-2004, 4:22 PM
( by the way, Tek is taller than a goblin, but shorter than a human, he has both goblin and human looks to him, he has claws on his hands a feet for climbing, and green tinter skin but still skin of a human, just so ya know)
 Black Knight of Keno
05-17-2004, 1:41 AM
"The dragon master skill has came down many generations... It's kind of an Del'or family secret" Tepe smiles and takes an amulet from his neck. He looks the amulet and casts a small spell. He puts the amulet back onto his neck and watches as two very small green dragons land next to them. "I shall get you up to my house. I may even train some magic to you. You need a wizards help at alchemy" Tepe says and climbs onto the other dragon.
 Curt-Man
05-17-2004, 1:42 PM
" look tepe, i don't need to be taught anymore magic than i already know, how do you think i got to be into alchemy"
*Takes out an empty vial, casts a small spell and it fills up wiht a pinkish liqiud, he throws the liquid onto the green dragon and it looses it's wings and becomes a land dragon, thne Tek gives a smile to Tepe*

" but yeah, sure i guess i could get away form here"
*refills the vial wiht a purplish liquid and throws it on the land dragon, and tunrs it back to a normal dragon, Tek hops on*
" how do ya work this thing?"
 Black Knight of Keno
05-17-2004, 2:22 PM
Tepe lets out a small smile and snaps his fingers. Two pairs of horns appear to the dragon and disappear when Tepe snaps his fingers again. Tepe smiles and whistles and the dragons fly up and towrds Tepe's home. They hear many roars of dragons and some times, few fire breaths come out of some caves where the dragons live. "I live ontop of this mountain. There lives tens of dragons on this mountain, and so I like to stay here" Tepe says and looks at a large cavern in the top of the mountain. The dragons land on a platform next to the cavern and fly off as the two walk into the cavern. A fire is burning in a campfire in the middle of the cavern, there is the hole floor covered with leather. Bear lether to be exact. There is a few beds made from wood and dragon skales with on top of one is hanging a shield, an armor and leg armours made from black dragon scales.
 Curt-Man
05-17-2004, 3:48 PM
" impressive, by the way why am i here?"
 Black Knight of Keno
05-18-2004, 7:28 AM
"To learn" Tepe said and walked to a hidden staircase in the back of the cavern.
 Curt-Man
05-18-2004, 9:27 PM
" listen Tepe" *stops walking* " i came wiht you becuase i wanted to see what it was like to eb a dargon tamer, i'm fine wiht what i am, and you know what, i don't want to be a wizard, so if you don't mind i'd like to get out of here"
 LukeKatarn
05-22-2004, 8:55 AM
Name Tobias Fern
AKA Toby
Race Forest elve
Job Archer/Swordsman
Look Tobias Looks like a white human exept taller and his ears are pointy.

Tobias is scaleing the same mountain that Tepe and Tek went up. On his way up Toby saw a dragon and was foeces to fight it but instead of killing it he jumps on the dragons back and flys to the top of the mountain.
 Black Knight of Keno
05-22-2004, 2:56 PM
((OK, I can't stand it anymore!! I just came from a school trip and I read the first of my topics. AND WHAT DO I SEE!? Sentences like:

Tobias is scaleing the same mountain that Tepe and Tek went up. On his way up Toby saw a dragon and was foeces to fight it but instead of killing it he jumps on the dragons back and flys to the top of the mountain.

Ok, what can I say... Why can't you learn for god sakes! *sob*

" listen Tepe" *stops walking* " i came wiht you becuase i wanted to see what it was like to eb a dargon tamer, i'm fine wiht what i am, and you know what, i don't want to be a wizard, so if you don't mind i'd like to get out of here"

Uh, Luke was better than this even when he was a newbie and wrote completely wrong! Now he's getting the hang of it, but the messages should be longer, READABLE and maybe they would even get the idea that YOU CAN'T BUMP INTO SOMEONE ALLWAYS! You have to make your own beginning, not just "suddenly" meet someone in a dark cavern's end... Come on, how many times have you seen that in real life?
LEARN OR LEAVE!! Those would be my decisions. Now, you leave this thread to die, you just wouldn't learn anyways... *Leaves the thread*))
 Curt-Man
05-22-2004, 10:41 PM
(sorry buddy, i am a lazy typer, but yeah, your right on the creating your own beginning, i shall try to type better)
 LukeKatarn
05-23-2004, 1:09 PM
DARNIT the RPG looked so fun.
Page: 1 of 1