Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

RPG's

Page: 1 of 1
 Eagle Warrior
05-15-2004, 4:24 PM
a rpg site that LukeKatarn and Vergere Vong (eagle warrior) made. come and join the fun the website is almost done with one rpg already set up. come read the rules sign up at the forum and make your charatcer and start tyoing! hope to see at least some of oyu there;)

forgot site lol here it is clicky (http://www.freewebs.com/battlerpgs/)
 Doomie
05-17-2004, 6:40 AM
Could be interesting... We only need to find more people to join.
Can you also make a starwars RPG? (Sorry, i'm obsessed i know.)

And uhm... Were's the sign up button?
 Eagle Warrior
05-17-2004, 9:55 PM
we have like 5 but they havent giving me pictures so they not in the members page yet. the sign up is go to forums and sign up for them read the rules and then make a char in the forums and BATTLE ON
 Doomie
05-18-2004, 9:33 AM
WTF? When i try to sign up, it says: 'invalid username/password combination' It reaaly is 'sign up' and not 'log in' and i haven't even made an account yet!
 Eagle Warrior
05-18-2004, 12:40 PM
ok just tell me what user name you want and password and i will sign you up (i am a admin). then once you log in then oyu can change it.

it is ahving some problems i dont konw why:(

but first make a user name and password then i will cahng eit.
it wont work at first but i will be able to access it and change it then you can change it
 Doomie
05-18-2004, 2:30 PM
Alright, in good Faith:

Name: Doomgiver.
Password: Roleplay

I hope it works...
 Eagle Warrior
05-18-2004, 3:09 PM
ok your in if it doesnt work then im me.
 Sabretooth
05-19-2004, 10:08 AM
Not bad, but I'll stay out of this one. And doom, YOU HAVE JUST EXPOSED YOUR DATA!!! Anyone can use your id now!!! Caouldn't you have just sent a PM instead???
 Doomie
05-19-2004, 10:33 AM
Relax, i use another password for this account and i don't think i'll do much on that site.

I always knwo what i'm doing...
 yaebginn
05-19-2004, 11:16 AM
Not going on much? Doomgiver, i just visited the site and you have posted a bunch of stuff.
Page: 1 of 1